Proper douching

rawvirgin

On 8/30/2021 at 11:58 AM, CumDump79 said:

I'm adding here the same remark as the one I've just added to another thread:

For those of us who are under medication, we should not take fiber supplementation such as spyllium just before/after our meds. Some of those supplements may act as gastric & intestinal bandage, and they lower absorption capacity. A time lapse of 2 hours or more is ok.

Thank you for this, and I should have mentioned it as I manage exactly such a delay in my own habits. I usually take my psyllium about midday, well after my morning meds are fully absorbed, and well before they would become an obstacle to my evening meds. I’m especially conscious of this in the PM hours, because I take my ART at bedtime and want absolutely nothing interfering with the potency of that pill.

• 10 months later...

The issue of fibre supplements is mentioned in various threads, but I'd like to ask which one/s everyone considers to be the best.

I've seen reference to Pure For Men (which sounds great; is it OK to use on a fairly regular basis?), Metamucil and i know there's another, Fybogel. I'm looking for something easily available in the UK that is safe/healthy to use fairly often and is good and keeping things ticking along.

As much as I want/try to have a healthy, balanced diet, it's not always practical, so something that helps me "cleanly" take loads as much as possible (not forgetting douching of course) is a bonus.

• 4 weeks later...

I've come across a couple of guys who use a dildo or butt plug to help them douche. 

I've thought about having a few general squirts, then maybe plugging myself for half an hour or so, then getting back to the douche to get ready for lots of raw cocks. Does anyone else do this? Have you found it makes it easier to be nice & squeaky clean?

Edited by VersGuyAnon

On 7/24/2022 at 2:06 PM, VersGuyAnon said:

I've come across a couple of guys who use a dildo or butt plug to help them douche. 

I've thought about having a few general squirts, then maybe plugging myself for half an hour or so, then getting back to the douche to get ready for lots of raw cocks. Does anyone else do this? Have you found it makes it easier to be nice & squeaky clean?

Yes. I insert a plug after I think I'm finished douching, leave it in for about half an hour, and then remove it. If it comes out without anything other than clear water following it then I'm done. If not, another round on the hose. 

• Like 1

I don’t bottom often (I’m a vers top), but when I do, I use a method that is kind of gross  but it works like a charm every time. The gross part of it is that you have to chug a liter of salted water (1 tbsp of sea salt in 1 liter of water). Chug it down and wait 30-45 mins… you will have to go to the bathroom and EVERYTHING comes out. May take a few trips to the toilet to get it all out. When the urges to go subside, I take down one more liter of salted water and again, wait the 30-45 mins and now everything for sure will be out.

I still hop on the shower hose for a couple of rinses just to be sure but at that point, anything that comes out will be clear water, even when getting the water up there deep. You’ll be spotlessly clean all night with no mishaps.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 7/24/2022 at 11:06 PM, VersGuyAnon said:

I do that, too, when I prepare for long sessions. To make sure all the water has been evacuated. With a plug or a dildo, it takes me around 15 minutes to get the remaining water out.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2022 at 7:39 PM, partying.hard said:

And when I’m done douching, especially if I know it’s going to be a heavy, long session, I also will pop a couple Lomotil.  That ensures nothing is moving.

Same here only with Imodium. If I'm planning a weekend of play I'll take two while initially cleaning out and then a third one the next day. That combined with thorough douching and light eating keeps me good to go for a couple of days with few to no touchups. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 8/2/2022 at 9:10 PM, poptronic said:

I don’t bottom often (I’m a vers top), but when I do, I use a method that is kind of gross  but it works like a charm every time. The gross part of it is that you have to chug a liter of salted water (1 tbsp of sea salt in 1 liter of water). Chug it down and wait 30-45 mins… you will have to go to the bathroom and EVERYTHING comes out. May take a few trips to the toilet to get it all out. When the urges to go subside, I take down one more liter of salted water and again, wait the 30-45 mins and now everything for sure will be out.

I still hop on the shower hose for a couple of rinses just to be sure but at that point, anything that comes out will be clear water, even when getting the water up there deep. You’ll be spotlessly clean all night with no mishaps.

Hi poptronic, when do you do this? First thing in the morning or any time? Do you fast or do you eat normal?

On 9/9/2020 at 4:07 AM, rawvirgin said:

... My question is how do I do proper douching so I'm totally clean. ...

What advice would you guys give me?

I have a daily routine using the bathroom in the morning. Half an hour later, my colon is clean (by nature) an I can bottom easily for a couple of hours.

Later during the day  I'm using the hose of my shower and fill my colon with warm water. Not so deep with the water. Repeating that 3-5 times, after that I'm ready for a long fuck, no matter how big that cock is.

On 9/9/2020 at 4:07 AM, rawvirgin said:

Edited by chubbybttmmuc

• 10 months later...

I would skip the Imodium. Instead, I would use two heaping tablespoons of Citrucel, once in the morning, and once at night. As a lifestyle  change, not for example one day before you get cock.  First of all, it takes all the toxins out of your digestive system. Second of all it equalize is the moisture balance in your digestive system. Third of all, it grabs all your food waste and turns it into a firm log. When the log is out of you, you are clean.    Ask me how I know 

On 8/2/2022 at 9:10 PM, VersatileBreeder said:

I didn't know about this (sea salt + water is a reliable laxative for most people).

Here are a couple of different POV's on this: one that is cautionary [think before following links] https://www.healthline.com/health/salt-water-flush

and one (from an alternative doctor - chiropractor, nutritionist and certified doctor of natural medicine ) that is more positive [think before following links] https://draxe.com/beauty/salt-water-flush-recipe/

Both agree that the method works for most people.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2022 at 9:10 PM, VersatileBreeder said:

As someone who seems to be ALWAYS full of shit, this is the best advice I've ever received.  I JUST did it this morning.  I have not even done a second round, but not even sure I need to.  I didn't read the "cautionary" link that follow your post until later, so I will take that into account when I do this in the future, but holy shit (no pun intented) this works!  I drank the salt water, and then decided to go to the gym while it did it's work.  I won't do that again next time.  You weren't kidding.  Within an hour I was feeling fairly nautious, and then had to use the bathroom urgently.  I didn't have a choice and had to shit at the gym.  Unfortunately there was someone next to me, and this was not a shit, this was a waterfall loudly coming out of my ass easy for the next guy to hear!!  I wiped and thought that was it, and then more came gushing out.  It seemed more effective than the colonoscopy prep I did a few years ago!!.  And then more!  I finally felt like I could leave the toilet and actually finished my workout and felt fine but dehydrated.  I drank a lot of water, went home and douched and now about to get online and look for a top!  I wanted to do this as a test run before I had something for sure lined up.  Not sure this is the right thing to do on a frequent basis, but for occassional use I think it's ideal for me...a sex party or cumunion where you CAN'T risk an accident I will do this, and probably do the second round.  I feel like I'm pretty fucking clean from the inside out, and I never really feel that way from regular douching and starving myself!  The salt will likely raise your blood pressure, so the warnings say not to do this if your blood pressure is high.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2