Proper douching

rawvirgin

I need to update my own experience from only about an hour ago on this "salt water cleanse".  After I douched out I felt clean as a whistle from the inside out.  It had been approximately 2.5 hours from the initial salt water (I only drank once).  I had a top temporarily lined up already, but he wasn't online at first.  I was looking for another and then he logged on.  We talked on the phone, younger very hung top black stud who asked if I could take multiple loads (sounds too good to be true lol).  He agreed to come to me, so I hopped in the shower one more time.  OMG more shit came flushing out of me hard!!

I quickly got out and called him back to tell him what I did (tried a salt water laxative), and the minute I said laxative, he said he knew what I was gonna say lol.  I don't know how this younger total top knows about laxative effects, but he knew I was being honest and not really ready to get fucked.  So I'm gonna continue this experiment and keep checking how long it takes to REALLY be empty and clean for real.  I am curious if the other guys who have done this have input on their timeframes.  I can't really imagine doing this twice, but it would be a serious clean out good for all weekend maybe.  I absolutely plan to use this method going forward, but gotta figure out the timing.  How far ahead to start basically.  Luckily this top stud was totally understanding and appreciated the truth, and not having an accident happen, and we are gonna try again Sunday 🙂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, justsexnowatl said:

As someone who seems to be ALWAYS full of shit, this is the best advice I've ever received.  I JUST did it this morning.  I have not even done a second round, but not even sure I need to.  I didn't read the "cautionary" link that follow your post until later, so I will take that into account when I do this in the future, but holy shit (no pun intented) this works!  I drank the salt water, and then decided to go to the gym while it did it's work.  I won't do that again next time.  You weren't kidding.  Within an hour I was feeling fairly nautious, and then had to use the bathroom urgently.  I didn't have a choice and had to shit at the gym.  Unfortunately there was someone next to me, and this was not a shit, this was a waterfall loudly coming out of my ass easy for the next guy to hear!!  I wiped and thought that was it, and then more came gushing out.  It seemed more effective than the colonoscopy prep I did a few years ago!!.  And then more!  I finally felt like I could leave the toilet and actually finished my workout and felt fine but dehydrated.  I drank a lot of water, went home and douched and now about to get online and look for a top!  I wanted to do this as a test run before I had something for sure lined up.  Not sure this is the right thing to do on a frequent basis, but for occassional use I think it's ideal for me...a sex party or cumunion where you CAN'T risk an accident I will do this, and probably do the second round.  I feel like I'm pretty fucking clean from the inside out, and I never really feel that way from regular douching and starving myself!  The salt will likely raise your blood pressure, so the warnings say not to do this if your blood pressure is high.

I am not laughing at you, I am laughing WITH you.  The part about being at the gym and the sounds the guy in the next stall must have heard.  I have to find a way to save your post because, man, that is priceless!  

9 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

I am not laughing at you, I am laughing WITH you.  The part about being at the gym and the sounds the guy in the next stall must have heard.  I have to find a way to save your post because, man, that is priceless!  

Let's just say he got out of there kinda fast!!  Unfortunately my shoes are pretty distinctive.  If he saw them he would know who I was back out on the gyn floor working out when there was clearly something "wrong" with me LOL

Lesson learned - stay home after you take a laxative - I did not know how quickly this salt water was gonna do it's magic, but now I do!  At least I wasn't out driving around in my car or someplace without a toilet!  eeeeek!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

... I absolutely plan to use this method going forward, but gotta figure out the timing.  How far ahead to start basically.  Luckily this top stud was totally understanding and appreciated the truth, and not having an accident happen, and we are gonna try again Sunday 

🙂

I haven't tried this, yet.  But, the accounts I've seen says it takes a MINIMUM of 3 hours from the first dose as long as the second dose is around 1.5 hours.   Obviously, YMMV.

12 minutes ago, hairyone said:

I haven't tried this, yet.  But, the accounts I've seen says it takes a MINIMUM of 3 hours from the first dose as long as the second dose is around 1.5 hours.   Obviously, YMMV.

That seems to line up with how it's gone today.  I would say that last final explosion was right at the 4 hour mark, and no more activity since then.  I never did take the 2nd dose though.  I feel like I'd be good to go with one dose, but the next time I experiment I'm going to do it twice and STAY AT HOME to figure it out.  I'm glad i stumbled on this thread and clean out method after all these years of struggling.  I don't think it's probably good to do frequently, but if it works like magic it's gonna be tough not to do when I wanna bottom a lot lol

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 9/8/2020 at 10:07 PM, rawvirgin said:

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but I didn't know where else

I could ask this.

My question is how do I do proper douching so I'm totally clean.

I use a bulb and douche with warm water 3 or 4 times until it is clean.

When I used to go to the Toronto Spa Excess bathhouse (still closed due to Covid)

I would douche in one of the two douche

bathrooms in the basement as soon as I got there and in most cases it would be OK.

I did have the odd accident but usually it was tops with large/long cocks

who would go real deep or after a long fucking.

Never had the problem with average cocks even when sometimes  I didn't douche at all.

Now I've met a nice top on line who I've met a few times who has an 8" cock,

so he says. I didn't measure but it sure  is long.

Anyway now I douche at home around 3 hours before I meet him at his place.

It starts off OK but  after maybe 20 minutes it gets messy.

He is always nice about it and still shoots his load but it's embarrassing.

Also he would like to do ass to mouth but obviously we can't do that.

I've read about changing diets or taking Imodium.

What advice would you guys give me?

A couple jars of yellow piss will clean you out

On 6/30/2023 at 4:13 PM, justsexnowatl said:

That seems to line up with how it's gone today.  I would say that last final explosion was right at the 4 hour mark, and no more activity since then.  I never did take the 2nd dose though.  I feel like I'd be good to go with one dose, but the next time I experiment I'm going to do it twice and STAY AT HOME to figure it out.  I'm glad i stumbled on this thread and clean out method after all these years of struggling.  I don't think it's probably good to do frequently, but if it works like magic it's gonna be tough not to do when I wanna bottom a lot lol

Did you experiment again?

• 4 months later...