Open For Business

LoadMyHoleSF

Been hungering for loads after months of doing nothing so recently I decided that I’ve been a good COVID-19 quarantine boy for long enough!

Took my first load last week from a regular that had aching balls and needed a long overdue release.  His loads sparked my latent desire to go back to my whorish cumdump ways. 

With hot weather over the three day weekend, I headed to the gay beach in San Francisco next to the Golden Gate Bridge. I had prepped and cleaned my hole out ready for the action that happens at the end of the beach among the rocks and boulders. First up was a chubby bear who clearly was cruising for something. I took off my bathing suit, leaned against a rock and spread my legs open; ass exposed for use. He came over and started fondling my ass as my mouth headed for his dick. Not much of a grower, he was on the thick and stubby side. After his dick got hard, I pushed myself on it. He fucked me for a while but didn’t cum and then got nervous as people walked by and left. 

Next up was a nice thirty-something white muscle boy who I had talked to on the beach. We walked over to the same area where I had gotten fucked before and I got down to suck his dick. He quickly grew harder and thicker in my mouth to a nice 7 inches with a thick base. He had to work to get in my hole that had tightened up from lack of use. I felt my hole stretching from his girth and loved it. I was back to servicing the needs of men! He jackhammered his dick into me and came quickly with a heavy load that filled me. Later we exchanged numbers and a promise for him to fill me again!

On the way home, the cumdump craving was still hitting me hard and I decided to head over to Berkeley to cruise the park.  I was surprised by the number of guys already out in the early evening. One guy quickly got on his knees to suck my dick and I pulled down my gym shorts to expose my ass hoping that some of the watchers would jump on. After a lot of rubbing from the onlookers but no action, I pulled my dick out of his mouth and went to explore more. I found a black guy in the bushes ready to fuck so I pulled down my shorts and backed right up on his eight inches till he was balls deep. He fucked me good and hard for a long time, sweat dripping all over me while whispering in my ear “What a good ass” and “do you like my black dick up your ass? “.  My moaning and saying “yes” drew the onlooker crowd again until he shot his load deep in my hole.

As there were no more takers, I headed home feeling much more satisfied than when I left.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1