Trump supporters?

PozDaddy916

We're starting to see the true colors of Trump supporters on full display - not that anyone with an IQ above room temperature couldn't see it already.

In Texas, a group of Trumpanzees driving pickup trucks with Trump flags tried to force a campaign bus from the Biden Campaign off the road between San Antonio and Austin, in order to disrupt a rally in Austin. Clearly there's a contingent of Trump Twits who are scared to death of actual democracy, of people getting to vote for the candidate of their choice, and they're willing to use violence to disrupt their opponents' candidacies, just like you'd see in one of those countries Trump calls a "shithole" - the kind of place he's trying to turn the US into.

And what does the candidate himself think of this? He retweeted  images from the incident with the caption "I LOVE TEXAS".

Categorically unfit to be president. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Another great example of how stupid Trump supporters are:

In Omaha, the Trump campaign set up a rally at the airport (because thanks to the Trump virus, he can't have enough people indoors to make him feel adequate about his tiny hands and "other" issues). Airport rallies are great because he can fly in, rant and rave and bitch and moan, and then hop in Air Force One and just fly off.

But that doesn't take care of the peons on the ground. Obviously, you can't park your car anywhere near the runway where the president is going to land and talk, so people had to park in remote lots 3 miles away and get bussed in. Thanks to piss-poor communication between the airport and the campaign, people got bounced back and forth between two parking lots, with the result that hundreds were still in the security lines when the president got up to talk. He delivered his usual spiel of bullshit and then left.

Meanwhile, the bus companies had been promised payment when they showed up at the airport for running the shuttles. This is Trump, remember - who's notorious for stiffing every vendor who's ever done work for him, with the possible exception of Stormy Daniels - and true to form, the campaign wasn't prepared to actually pay for the buses. 

I've worked with a lot of campaigns over the years, and the number one rule is "NEVER offer a campaign credit - they have to pay at the delivery of your service or product, or you'll never see the money. Most campaigns end in debt and the vendors who offer credit are the ones who get stiffed, along with all the lower-level paid workers.

So nobody paid the buses, and the buses left, leaving all the rally-goers stranded on the tarmac, including lots of the elderly people Trump has conned into donating parts of their social security checks to him. In near-freezing temperatures. 

The airport and rally people had to call the Omaha transit agency and borrow dozens of buses from them to transport people to their cars. Or, in some cases, to the hospital for frostbite and other cold-related illnesses.

And the campaign didn't do squat about it.

That's what Trump thinks of the forgotten "little people" who pushed him over the top four years ago. Have you figured out yet you were conned? Suckers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ha ha ha ha - and now Trump's gone and done the same thing in Butler, PA tonight! Trumpanzees will never learn, Hair Furor cares about NOBODY but himself, whatsoever, and he's happy to leave his minions to die in the cold.

The crowds are trying to walk back to parking, since again the busses got stiffed and won't keep running without being paid, so the police and ambulances can't even get in to help deal with people who are being felled by the cold.

The people who can't organize shuttle buses for 1,000 people - who blew through over a billion dollars in this campaign, the most expensive campaign in US history - expect us to believe they can organize Covid vaccines, whenever they arrive, for 325 million people. What a pathetic joke.

• Upvote 1

On 9/30/2020 at 9:28 PM, C10H15N said:

He is the perfect bull in the entrenched political and fake news ivory tower china shop. He's wrecking their shit and I love it.

It's like he was genetically engineered for this role.  What surprises me is just how well he's doing as President.  I never would have expected that. 

Yeah, I'm going to vote for him this time.  In my lifetime, politics has never been this much fun.  

Thanks, this reminds me to take no notice of anything you say 👍

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, PupLucca said:

President Elect Biden sure does have a nice ring to it!!  OH and the trumist heads explode at this.. Get over it trump is a loser and so are you if you are supporting him

Just for the record Joe Biden voted for DOMA & DADT. Which made it illegal for homosexuals to have marriage recognized by the state & made the military able to dishonorably discharge a soldier for being gay. I don't care who you voted for but let's not paint Biden as the second coming of Christ. Let's leave the politics out of this sight and get back the debotchory of pig sluts. 

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

Biden’s votes for DOMA and DADT (and lots of other reasonably progressive Democrats as well) are regrettable. But both these laws were passed as compromise measures with the GOP. The Democrats agreed to them because the GOP agreed to not pursue even more anti-LGBTQ+ Laws in return for their support. 

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, verbalBTTM said:

Just for the record Joe Biden voted for DOMA & DADT. Which made it illegal for homosexuals to have marriage recognized by the state & made the military able to dishonorably discharge a soldier for being gay. I don't care who you voted for but let's not paint Biden as the second coming of Christ. Let's leave the politics out of this sight and get back the debotchory of pig sluts. 

If I am not mistaken, Marriage Equality was supported by Biden before Obama...and that he even CONVINCED Obama to support it

No polititian is the second coming of Christ (heck I don't personally believe in Christ's first coming) 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, verbalBTTM said:

This particular sub-forum is specifically for political discussions. If you don't want to talk politics, then don't come in here - simple as that. I don't want to talk about sex with tweaked-out drug addics so I stay out of the Chem Sex forums. Why this is a difficult concept for some people to grasp, I can't imagine.

10 minutes ago, fillmyholeftl said:

If I am not mistaken, Marriage Equality was supported by Biden before Obama...and that he even CONVINCED Obama to support it

No polititian is the second coming of Christ (heck I don't personally believe in Christ's first coming) 

To quote Mark Twain "politicians are the lowest form of life"  from what i recall no movement on DOMA happened until the state's passed there own version. Once more than half of the union did SCOTUS chimed in

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

This particular sub-forum is specifically for political discussions. If you don't want to talk politics, then don't come in here - simple as that. I don't want to talk about sex with tweaked-out drug addics so I stay out of the Chem Sex forums. Why this is a difficult concept for some people to grasp, I can't imagine.

You make a fair point, however with all this charged language & inaccurate representations will only leed to violence. Which is not a good look for anyone & will only serve to divide us further. We are better than that & should serve as an example of wiser sages.  I prefer fucking to fighting here. 

• Like 1