Sluts, how often do you deal with STDs?

breakland

For me chlamydia seems to occur 2 to 3 times a year however since been on doxy prep it's been over 18 months since I've had an sti  perhaps doxyprep  is working. Covid may have reduced the overall STI rates so that also could have something to do with it speculation on my part, I guess some more time will tell.

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...
On 7/17/2023 at 8:52 AM, Acechaser said:

I feel like the same chlamydia bug has been passed around continually in the city for years. Get it at least once a year. Gono a little less frequent.

I have a buddy that has a FB that gives him something every time they fuck but he can't stay away. And I've definitely had guys not care about me having something and still wanna fuck. I love our attitude towards sleaze and bb sex.

I get checked about every eighteen months. 

I've had guys not caring about passing on some STI. Last time was a couple, both of whom had Gono. One had his cock down my throat and the other one, as he was about to slide his cock into my hole, told me.

• Like 1

Depending on how active one is, maybe more frequent testing than 3 months is something to consider.  The sooner they're detected, the sooner they can be treated, and every sexually active guy will pick up one of the lesser bugs occasionally, even on PrEP.   

Freedom isn't really "free" - there's a price to be paid for everything, it seems.  But we have resources now that make it really cheap to live the way we need to live and still protect ourselves and our brothers.