Poz pride

I hadn’t seen this story before, as it was buried by newer entries since last updated.

It’s a fantastic read, and ticks several of my desires, including a relationship potential. I can’t wait for further chapters, to see how this unfolds.

Thank you very much for your writings.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I woke up. Apparently I passed out at some point to where  Ethan and I were in a bed of black satin sheets with him nuzzling at my neck and him still rocking his dick in and out of my hole. He sensed I was waking up and flexed his cock in my making me groan in pleasure. I turned my head and kissed him thanking me for making me pass out from a rough fuck which always has been a fantasy of mine. "You're welcome babe I was so horned up I couldn't stop myself from plowing you so hard." He told me he didn't stop fucking me even after I passed out and he moved me to al the spots in his room and fucked me. He said I would have to watch the video footage later, surprising me that he had cameras all over his playroom. We laid there making out while he kept fucking me and I could feel him start to get harder and I knew he was about to load me up. "Here comes love, get ready for load number eight." I was shocked and turned on even more that he loaned me that much. 

I felt the cum shooting into my hole and it took me over the top and I felt myself cum at the same time. We stayed together for what felt like hours until Ethan slid out of me with a wet pop.I rolled over and lifted my legs up so I didn't waste a single drop of Ethan's charged load and for good measure started to finger my hole to push his load in me deeper and scratched my insides to make sure his load would do its job. When he slid his fingers out he showed me the nice coating of cum as well as a nice pink tint and I grabbed his fingers and slid them into my mouth to clean them off.

I was ready for a shower but didn't want to lose a drop of cum so I asked Ethan to get a buttplug for me. He went over to the play room and came back with the biggest plug he had and worked it deep into my hole keeping me nice and full and not spilling a drop. We got up from the bed and went to his bathroom and I was shocked to see a huge rainfall shower in his bathroom. He heated up the water nicely and we stepped inside and we were once again all over eachother kissing and groping all parts of each other's body. It made me feel like I was living in a dream but I knew it wasn't one when Ethan reached for the plug and gave it a nice twist inside. We finished our shower and went back to his bed where he pulled his laptop and pulled up the video feeds of his playroom cameras. I sat there hard as a rock while watching the love of my life plowing my ass in many different areas and positions while I was completely passed out. Ethan was twisting the plug in me making me moan as I watched and it was good we didn't have any blankets over us because I was leaking pre cum all over his bed. 

He handed me the laptop and I held it while he slid down and took my aching cock in his mouth down to the root. I moaned more telling him I was already so close to cumming some of my last neg load. He sped up his sucking and added more motions to the plug in my hole driving me crazy to where I had to set his laptop down because I was shaking too much and feared dropping it on his head. As I was just about to shoot in his mouth I grabbed his head and shoved his head all the way down and yelled for him to CHOKE ON MY NEG LOAD!!! He came off my cock after what felt like forever and only after making sure every drop of my neg cock was milked out and I was super sensitive. Ethan smiled at me with a cheeky grin telling me that he needed to unload one more load of his poz babies before we went to sleep for the night. With that he warned me that he was going to pull the butt plug out hard to make sure there was extra damage to my hole and I bent down with my ass up ready for him. Ethan gave the plug one final twist before pulling it out with all his might causing me to scream into his sheets. 

Ethan quickly shoved his dick in my abused hole causing me to scream more which quickly turned into a whimper then into moans of pure bliss. He pounded my hole without restraint like before and I could feel his cock getting harder and knew he was about to dump another load of poz cum in me. He slammed into me one last time causing me to see stars and he growled in my ear to take his poz babies and I felt the warmth of his load in me. When he was finished he was breathing harder than I was but I didn't want him to pull out so we both schooched up to the top of his bed and he wrapped his arms around me and said he loved me and his heart was whole once more until we both fell asleep.

part 5 cumming soon

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

• 1 month later...

I woke up with a cold shock and my body instinctively jumped away with me yelping at that. I rolled to the side and saw Ethan with a big smile on his face and he was holding what looked to me as a glass butt plug. I saw some water leaking down his hand and realized it wasn't glass but a butt plug made of ice. I laughed after realizing that and asked him what he was doing. Well I know I was rough on you and we both enjoyed it but I wanted to make sure you were going to be ok before we head to pride and have you as the guest in my tent so I went to my freezer and got this out to start helping your ass relax more before it really gets used.

I saw his sound reasoning but couldn't help but laugh with him as I rolled back over and let him continue pushing the ice plug in. It was cold as hell but it did feel good as my hole felt more relaxed. I lifted my ass up and he put a towel under me so I wouldn't soak the bed and we sat there and talked. With pride almost here he was explaining all that he was doing for it and what I was going to be doing as well when we got there. We also were talking more about us and what Ethan said next shocked me. "Tom we have been apart for so long of our lives and it has hurt me every moment we were apart and I don't want to feel like that ever again and I know this happened so quickly but I want to know if you would move in with me?"

I teared up hearing those words from him and jumped into his arms not caring I was getting water on his bed and kissed him so hard and deeply saying of course I would love too nothing would make me happier. Ethan was in tears at my answer as well and hugged me deeply and I felt whole now that I was with my lost love with nothing to stop us from being together anymore. We laid back down so I could let the ice plugg finish what it was doing and we talked about what we were going to be doing to share our lives together. 

Ethan made a few calls after we were done talking about having a crew go to my house and pack up all of my things and move them to Ethan's house and while he was talking I got up and headed to his shower now that the ice was fully melted and got cleaned up. In the shower I couldn't help but reach around and play with my hole, the ice did its thing and it felt great. I didn't feel any soreness at all and I could feel that my hole was wider now which made me hard and I couldn't help but start to stroke my morning wood. I was so distracted by what I was doing that I didn't hear Ethan get into the shower with me.

Ethan wrapped his arms around me and bumped his hard on into my crack and whispered in my ear "what are you doing babe?" I whimpered at his contact and told him I needed to feel how open I am now after all our sessions. Ethan tilted my head back and kissed me deeply. I could help make it wider for you but I need you primed up for pride, we don't want you too loose for everyone there if that's what you still want to do. I turned around and said I was still looking forward to taking as many strains that show up but more happy that he was the first of the many. 

He growled at my answer and I swear his cock grew more after hearing that answer and he grabbed me in for another deep kiss. He spun me around again, nuzzled and licked up my neck and whispered in my ear that this was the best night of my life and here is another load to add. He slipped the tip of his dick into my hole and I could feel the large dose of cum shooting into my hole. It felt so hot as well and that's when I realized he was also giving me a dose of poz piss as well causing me to moan and go weak at the knees. Ethan caught me without missing a beat and turned me upside down in his shower so I wouldn't waste a drop and carried me into his bed where a waiting towel and buttplug were waiting. While I was still upside down Ethan inserted the butt plug with such ease and then he turned it and put a strap around me so it wouldn't fall

out. He dried me off and we spooned in his bed. 

As we softly drifted off to sleep Ethan whispered in my ear that tomorrow will be the best pride ever my love. I smiled at his loving words and fell asleep.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5