How to aproach guys in Bath house/sauna?

1000GUYS

Guest deepthroatkiss

Hey I wasn’t a similar spot a year ago the first time I went to a bath house. I was nervous when I first went I had spent a lot of time be fore hand reading articles and being unsure. I realized every ones there for a good time and rejection are quick so you can just move on to the next guy. As far as starting you can go up and say a quick word to test the waters or you can be a bit bolder get closer see if the guy shows any signs of interest if the do put a hand on what you whether it be the dick or ass if the don’t like that they will swat your hand away either way you got your awnser.

hope this was a bit helpful from a fellow rookie

All guys at the bathhouse are looking for sex but some guys put off vibes that suggest they’re somehow off limits. Avoid doing that and, as a younger guy, you’ll have other guys approach you anyway. Don’t avoid eye contact. Don’t rush fast around the bathhouse studiously avoiding looking through doors or touching or acknowledging the presence of anyone. Don’t rush away if someone brushes or looks at you - you don’t have to go with them but polite contact will keep you in contemplation for other nearby guys. If you’re making the contact you’ll develop you own style and techniques- bold, tentative, vocal, whatever - but generally eye contact, a touch, a gesture is all it takes. Rejection is to be expected, don’t get upset, it’s not a rejection of you personally just rejection of a sexual encounter at that time. Hopefully the rejection will be polite, a small shake of the head with a smile or comment like ‘I’ve just come’, although some guys are needlessly rude or uncommunicative until you’re already in their room - learn from those rejections to be extra nice with the guys you’ll no doubt eventually reject. 

• Thanks 1

Why guys in private rooms at bathhouses are on iPads and phones is beyond me! There’s lots of bb sex to explore and experience from gloryholes to slings to slurp ramps to darkroom sex. And a whole new language of sex (verbal and non-verbal) to communicate with or in. I agree with previous posts: if you’ve been rejected, another guy or guys will take his place to bring you to bliss! Chin up, sexpig!

• Haha 1

This is an interesting topic. My first trips to saunas were nervous affairs too, but I agree with the previous posts. Don’t worry about rejection it’s rarely personal and more to do with the way the top is feeling at that time. Be yourself, make sure your clean and lubed and have fun. Touch a few guys, let them touch you, perhaps get them to touch your ass and feel your lubed hole. Finally enjoy the load. Let them cum deep into you. Good luck (but your not going to need it. )

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

if you really wanna be a cumdumpster just do what I do. lay on a fuckbench or in a public sling naked or just a jockstrap with your hole lubed up and with a blindfold on and just let anybody fuck you bareback. don't even bring any condoms and if a guy tries to fuck you with one pull it off. most guys will just breed you and take off. its great to let men know that you are a cumdump and you didn't come to pose and look cute, you came to get fucked and take loads. the blindfold tells guys that you are willing to let anyone fuck you no matter what they look like. it has always got me used by a lot of menanalslutshorts.jpg.758e242dc340741834d651e68a1ed36c.jpgcumdumpsterrainbow.jpg.61f5077d9739ffa24b9c78bb3b7c4f7d.jpgcumslutshirt.jpg.3bf350057748380f054f942dc5020209.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/26/2020 at 3:53 PM, 1000GUYS said:

So, im a new slut, 25 yo but look 17, i am new to saunas and etc... im having a hard time trying to figure out if the men are open to me or not. Sometimes guys just look at me touching their balls and other make sounds... but idk, im very afraid of getting close and be rejected.

How do you experient whores know when to aproach the men?? how do you know if its safe to get close or touch him?

I think im missing a lot of good fucks due my insecurity

Heya. So I’m now early 30s but look mid to late 20s, so once upon a time I would have been similar in looks to you.

The key to approaching guys in a sauna is to not give a fuck about rejection, and to be willing to slut it up. Everyone is there for sex. Those who are uppity about it will get less sex. Those who are less uppity get more sex.

As a young looking guy, you have an advantage over older guys. Most guys like youth. There will be some who’ll think you’re too young to know what you’re at, so expect rejection from those. They’ll be made it up for by guys who want to feel as old as the guy they’re fucking.

Make sure you slut it up. Everyone’s there for sex. Don’t be a prude. Grab cock. Let your towel slip off your ass. Flash your bum. Throw the towel aside and suck/ride cock in the corridor, in full view, and skulk back to the desk later looking for a new towel. Have no shame. Everyone is there for sex, so fuck it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/27/2020 at 8:46 PM, bbzh said:

If you're shy, what I'm proposing may be hard to do, but nothing gets the point across better than dropping to your knees and sucking in a public area or as mentioned above, getting in the sling when a guy you like is nearby. If the top wants privacy, he will lead you to a cabin. 

Actually yes, I can’t agree with this enough. A great way to build confidence, that worked a trick for me, is to wander up to a group of guys hanging around and just drop to your knees. Believe me, you’ll get a dick put in your mouth. Everyone is there for sex, remember.

Do that in a public area, especially as newbie, and more times than not you’ll have a crowd gather round, waiting their turn.

Enjoy!

3 hours ago, subBottomKink said:

Do that in a public area, especially as newbie, and more times than not you’ll have a crowd gather round, waiting their turn!

You soon get noticed and remembered on next visits so you get bred sooner and more often 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JamesL100 said:

You soon get noticed and remembered on next visits so you get bred sooner and more often 

There are also the guys who always want to breed the newbie, so they lose interest after that first time. But yes, they’re made up for by the guys who see the raw slut coming again and know what that means.

So like most people have said, don’t worry about rejection. You’re not going to have sex with everyone in the place, but you’ll have plenty of sex.