The Party After Halloween

Gymguy8

On 4/24/2021 at 8:36 AM, Gymguy8 said:

"More special K for you," he said, as he marked out several thick lines. "Here." He handed me a straw. "Start with two," he said.

Special K feels even more special when it's mixed with T and put in your vein. Doesn't require as much to achieve the same effect - and your slut level magnifies remarKably ... especially good when receivinG a fisT.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/11/2020 at 2:42 PM, Gymguy8 said:

4. The Skeleton's Pipe

"Come on," Seth said, motioning for me to follow him. I was still
stuck in the sling, and I didn't have any idea how I got out of it. I did my best, and managed to climb out with some grace. Jon was watching me and smiling. He had gotten rid of the tank top; his muscles were now framed by a dark maroon leather harness. His muscles and face were highlighted with red now.

He still looked like a devil, and the transformation was stunning. I would have gladly sold my soul just for the briefest taste of his cock. "You're really hot," he said. I stood up from the sling, and under Jon's careful gaze, my knees buckled and I fell on my ass.

"Here," he said, offering me his hand. He was trying not to smile. I grabbed it, and he pulled me back up, and right up against him. His body was hard and hairy and warm, and I loved how it felt pressed against me. "We're going to have so much fun today," he said, before leaning in and giving me a long kiss. 

"Leo?" Seth asked; he was a little annoyed by Jon's flirting with me.

"Yes," Jon said, breaking off the kiss. He turned to me. "So much fun," he said, before turning back to Seth. "He's in the library. Told him to get comfortable."

"How many are we expecting tonight?"

"Maybe twenty," Jon said. 

"I'll get enough," Seth said.

"Sounds good." Jon finally released me, gave me a slap on the ass, and pointed me towards Seth. 

I followed Seth; he hadn't bothered to put on any clothes; I was a bit self conscious of wearing little more than a jockstrap. Although, the way my hole was twitching for more dick was far more embarrassing to me. "Here," Seth said, stopping in front of an old, heavy oak door. He saw me staring at it. "JP saw it in France, and had to have it. Anyway, Leo's really cool. You'll like him." 

He opened the door; it was even thicker than I expected. The room was dimly lit, and lined with books. In the middle was a large table, surrounded by leather chairs. In one corner, was another leather sofa and armchair, along with the seemingly ubiquitous small bar. Sitting on the sofa was a human skeleton.

"Damn," Seth said. The skeleton got up; as he moved, I realized he just had a drawing of a skeleton done in black across his skin. I could see the slight bleed of the ink on the skin; it was just a costume. "That's amazing."

"I know," the skeleton said. He was nearly six feet tall, and had a hairy chest, and with a light brown goatee. He was wearing a jock strap although I could see the outline of a thick dickhead through the fabric. "A customer is an artist and did it for me in exchange for a teener." 

"It's really hot," Seth said. "This is Kenta," he continued, pushing me forward to Leo. "He's a new friend of ours. And Kenta, this is Leo, a long time friend of ours."

"In other words," Leo started, smiling. "I'm their dealer. Pleased to meet you." He looked me over. I tried not to blush as he spun me around, and stared at my ass. "And I'm very happy to meet you," he said. He turned to Seth. "He parties?"

"Just starting out," Seth said. Leo had grabbed my ass, and I had arched my back. It was almost a reflexive reaction; ad it felt like the right thing to do. I wanted to show off my ass to Leo. Seth chuckled, and continued. "He likes you."

"He's a nice one." Leo turned me back around. "You like to blow clouds?" he asked.

"Blow clouds?" I asked. I had seen that in guy's profiles online. But I had never asked what it meant.

"You've never partied with tina before, have you?" Seth asked. 

"Tina? No." I felt like a prude in front of these men. "But I could try?" I asked. He two men smiled as I said it, and I knew it was the right thing to do. I hadn't chickened out in front of them. 

"That's the spirit," Leo said. He sat back down and patted the sofa next to him. "Join me. I'll get you started. Then, if you like it, we can do some more." I got on to the sofa. The skeleton ink on Leo's face was a bit unnerving. It was both scary and exciting, a bit like the entire night had been. 

"And you?" Leo asked, turning to Seth. "What's the day's order?"

"How much for fifty?"

"Two point five," Leo replied. From his backpack, he had pulled out a cigar torch, and a long pipe made out of clear glass. At one end was a sphere with a small opening at the top. "This is a glass pipe," Leo said to me.

"1750," Seth replied.

"Two," Leo said to Seth.

"Done. Let me get that for you." 

"And this one, he'll be on the house." 

"Perfect," Seth said. "You take care of him." Seth walked to a back corner of the library, walking through a shelf of books weirdly ajar. 

"Watch," Leo said. "And then I'm going to shot gun you." I nodded. I had done a shot gun a few times with my ex-boyfriend. It was a good excuse to make out. Leo held the torch under the pipe. "Keep the bowl low. And not too hot," he said. The white crystals in the bowl began to melt, and quickly, the bowl filled with a thick white cloud. 

"And then, slowly inhale," he said, as he put the pipe to his lips. He inhaled, always letting the bowl stay full. His body shuddered as the drugs filled his lungs. I was scared. The evening was going faster and further than I had expected, but, at the same time, it felt great. Jon, JP, Cal, Seth, and now Leo, they were all hot men, and I wanted each of them inside me. 

Now, one of them was offering me a hit of some new drug. I hadn't thought to ask what it really was, before he leaned, pressed his lips against mine, and exhaled. I took his hit. There was a slight chemical taste to it, and maybe a trace of bitterness. But then his tongue pressed into my mouth, and I could only taste his tobacco residue. It didn't matter. I wanted anything he gave me, from the diaphanous cloud soaking into my lungs, to his tongue, and hopefully soon his cock.

"Now hold it for a second," he said, as he broke off the kiss. He hadn't given me the whole hit; he immediately exhaled a thick cloud. He reached down with one hand and adjusted himself. "God damn. This stuff makes me so horny." 

My empty, hungry asshole twitched in agreement. I had done only one hit of the drug, but already, I felt my mind racing. Before I did the hit, I was horny. Now, sexual pleasure defined my very being. All I wanted was to fuck, and I had to fuck as many men as possible. "You can exhaled," Leo said. "I can tell. You really like that?"

I exhaled the hit. It seemed small compared to what Leo had just exhaled. "That's a good beginning," Leo said, acknowledging just how little I had done. "Now it's time for one on your own." Before I could say anything, he stuck the pipe in my mouth. "Let it first warm up," he said. He held the torch under the bowl, and it quickly crackled and smoked from the heat. 

"Now, inhale slowly. Don't stop until I tell you too." I followed his instructions, letting the thick cloud fill my lungs. I had felt really comfortable and connected earlier, and now this was making me feel sleazy and slutty. Getting fucked by Leo was inevitable, and I welcomed it. "Keep on," Leo said, pushing me on only my second hit.

Finally, Leo pulled the torch away. He let me inhale for a few more seconds, and then took the pipe. "Hold it," he said, before sticking the pipe in his own mouth, and inhaled. We both held our hits for a while, savoring how the chemical was making us feel. "That's good," he finally said, and we exhaled. "How do you feel?" he asked me.

"Really good," I said. It was hard not to play with myself. I was so horny all of a sudden. "Really, really horny."

"That's natural," he said. He was playing with his bulge again. "Nothing gets me harder than a bit of crystal."

"Crystal?" I asked. 

"Yeah. Tina. Crystal. Same thing," Leo said.

I had heard about crystal. It was a horrible drug that would wreck your life. But that was nothing like what I was feeling. This wasn't what people had told me, and now I wasn't sure what to think. 

Leo helped me think. "Want one more hit?" he asked. "I'm going to do one."

"Sure," I said. We repeated the same ritual, Leo with the lighter, me with the pipe. It felt good. So did the second one we did right after that. 

"Fuck," I finally managed. I had been rubbing my dick through the jockstrap. I was really turned on, but yet, my dick was stubbornly soft.

Leo noticed. "Yeah. Tina-dick. It happens. Don't worry about it." I was leaning back a bit, arching my back so I could play with my hole. "Can I?" Leo asked, as he reached down and ran a finger around my hole.

"Fuck yeah," I moaned. "Fuck," I repeated. He was teasing my hole, and pressing his finger, before pulling it back out. 

"See you've already been fucked," he said. He held up his finger; I could see a glob of white spunk at the tip. He licked it up. He savored the sperm, then smiled. "Yeah. Seth," he said. "Fuck I want to get inside you."

He reached down and pulled his dick out. It was at least as thick as Seth's cock, and an inch longer. I was glad that Seth had opened me up. "Another hit," he said. "Before you take this."

"Yeah," I said. "Please." 

"Get on my lap first," Leo said. He helped me get in to position. I was kneeling over him, and the tip of his cock was just brushing against my hole. It tickled my hole. I tried to lower myself onto his dick, but although it was plenty hard enough, Leo grabbed and stopped me. "Not yet. Let's do a hit." He put the pipe in my mouth, and held the torch under the bowl. It heated quickly. "Now," he said.

I inhaled like he had taught me, slow and steady, letting the thick clouds fill my lungs. "That's it. It's gonna feel really good." I sucked a bit more, then he took the pipe from me. "Hold that while I do my hit." Leo took several long draws on the pipe, as I held my breath.

"Now," he said. I exhaled. Leo grabbed my waist, and just as had emptied my lungs, pressed his lips against mine. He exhaled his hit into me; I was so starved for oxygen that I took it. At the very same time, Leo was pressing his cock into me. I tried to gasp, but he still had his lips against mine.

His cock filled me up. He was thick and hard, and there was a bit of discomfort as I struggled to get used to it. But then the most recent hits of crystal started to kick in. It reminded me how much I loved getting fucked, and how good it felt to be finally fucking raw. 

It was hard to reconcile how good I was feeling with all the messages I had gotten growing up. Sex felt amazing. Crystal was amazing. Bareback was safe. Plus, dear god, bareback felt so much better. There was no way I could have taken Leo with a rubber. But raw, it was like a dream. 

Finally, Leo released his lips from mine. I immediately exhaled, and it was a thick white cloud of crystal. "Fuck," I moaned, as Leo's curly brown pubes tickled my ass. "Fuck," I repeated.

"Hell yeah," Leo said. We kissed. His bushy goatee was surprisingly soft against my face. "Hot hole." He slid out a few inches, then pressed back in. In the quiet of the library, I hear Seth's sperm slosh around Leo's dick.

"Well," Seth suddenly said. I turned, and he was standing there with a thick envelope. He was stroking his dick with his other hand. "Looks like you guys are getting to know each other."

"Yeah," Leo said. "Fucking hot hole."

"And wet sounds like," Seth said.

"Oh, yeah," Leo said. He slid his dick another inch into me. My toes were curling in pleasure; I didn't care that the host of the party was watching me get fucked by a guest. I didn't care that I was blindingly high. I didn't care it was the second raw cock I had taken. I just loved that I was getting fucked. "He's hungry."

"Yeah. Hey. I've gotta deal with something. It's all here. And you give the boy what he needs." He put the envelope on top of Leo's backpack, then leaned in and kissed me. "I'll be back soon enough. You and Leo have a good time." 

"Yeah," I said. I turned back to Leo, who was smiling at me. 

"I know what you need," he said, as Seth stepped out of the library, and closed the door behind him. 

"Just fuck me," I said. I clenched my ass around his cock. It felt like it was meant to be there. 

"Another hit, and a then good, hard fucking," he said. 

"Please," I said. "Just give it to me." 

Damn this brings back memories of an old dealer of mine who got me fucked up as I sat on his cock. After a while, as I rode his cock he slammed me, it was almost impossible to sit still as he slammed himself. 

• Like 2

On 3/14/2021 at 10:23 AM, Gymguy8 said:

DM me your address, and I'll send you a zine with your favorite chapter from this story and something I haven't published yet.

(This is an open offer, not just for BBArchangel)

Excuse me for my ignorance, 

On 3/14/2021 at 10:23 AM, Gymguy8 said:

DM me your address, and I'll send you a zine with your favorite chapter from this story and something I haven't published yet.

(This is an open offer, not just for BBArchangel)

Excuse me for my ignorance, but what is a zine? 

2 hours ago, LaLatin said:

Excuse me for my ignorance, but what is a zine? 

A self-produced magazine. They were a very popular trend in the US up through the 90s or so. Usually homemade and sent only to a small group of friends or an internet forum mailing list. 

16 minutes ago, negbtm said:

A self-produced magazine. They were a very popular trend in the US up through the 90s or so. Usually homemade and sent only to a small group of friends or an internet forum mailing list. 

Oh yeah, I remember those, had a few back in the day, all about incest. Dad son, big bro little born. I blame my dad for being so good to me. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Halloween Evening.

In a few days, our boy Kenta will go to a party, as demons stalk the earth. Will one find Kenta? Or is he safe?

I've tried to finish this story and stay within the rules for the site. (It's RawTop's site, and I respect his rules) It's probably not going to happen. The last few chapters will probably show up in an issue of my 'zine. DM me an e-mail if you want copies.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Gymguy8 said:

Halloween Evening.

In a few days, our boy Kenta will go to a party, as demons stalk the earth. Will one find Kenta? Or is he safe?

I've tried to finish this story and stay within the rules for the site. (It's RawTop's site, and I respect his rules) It's probably not going to happen. The last few chapters will probably show up in an issue of my 'zine. DM me an e-mail if you want copies.

Welcome back! DM sent 🙂

Edited by TaKinGDeePanal

On 11/1/2023 at 5:24 PM, Gymguy8 said:

Halloween Evening.

Thank you for the update. DM’d you :))