Ass-to-Mouth at Bathhouses

Jd14

On 11/6/2020 at 5:00 PM, Jd14 said:

What are your experiences with ATM at bathhouses? Especially ATM when it isn't from your ass.

To be honest, I love fucking a random hole or two, walking around, and then have a guy suck me.  It gets me off knowing that the guy blowing me has no idea he's filling his mouth with a combination of lube, cum, ass juices, and maybe a little shit from another guy's hole.

I've noticed people are pretty open to this in steamroom orgies.  Hard to avoid ATM when cocks are going from hole to hole and mouth to mouth.

I love knowing that I'm not the only top to give wet cock from the ass to others without them knowing, I really only do it when the bottom is hygienic, I don't do what I don't like them to do. I also suck ATM in dark rooms but when I am with trusted people, although I have surely sucked a cock covered in those anal juices.

• Upvote 1

I’m pretty sure I got either hepatitis A or some nasty gastroenteritis by doing this exact thing once. I don’t care. I’ve done it again loads of times. Nothing says “bareback slut” like taking a second hand cock in either hole.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, GaBottom said:

What’s any different about that?  As long as it doesn’t look like the guy’s dick is covered in mud and smells like s**t, I’m absolutely willing to suck dick before and especially after a guy unloads inside me. 😋😋😋

Mmm same aslo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2020 at 5:59 PM, sleazyskank said:

Fuck’n luv it. ATM any cock, from any hole. The more it’s coated with, the better. Such a nasty pig!!

Yup, Luv eating out a freshly bred hole in the dark room at CumUnion...Mmmmmmmm...suck, lick, slurp...fuck yeah!!!! I did pick-up Giardia once after a night of dark room ass eating and ATM!! 🐷😋

• Like 1