Some quick sucking at the bookstore arcade

travelingbi

I had an appointment near downtown today. The freeway traffic was lighter than expected and I arrived in the area of my meeting about 40 minutes early. So, I swung by the adult bookstore nearby. The lot was full and I had to circle the block before a parking stall became available. It was 1pm on a Monday. This is usually a good time for sucking str8 guys. During the lunch break hours, this place tends to fill up with str8, married guys looking for a quick bj before heading back to work. 

I entered the arcade to see that most of the booths had the red lights on, indicating someone was inside, watching a film. I tried a few doors. Found one unlocked and entered to find a rather nerdy looking guy in his mid 30's. He was wearing dark slacks and a white dress shirt and wearing thick, black glasses. He had his dick out and was jacking off to a str8 flick. I locked the door and dropped to my knees. He let out an audible moan as I closed my lips around his cock and began to suck. His cock was a rock hard, 6 incher. Thick and uncut. I sucked and chewed on his foreskin as he stroked the back of my head. I softly massaged his hairy balls as I sucked. I could tell from his breathing and soft grunts that he was going to be a quick cummer. Sure enough, I moved my finger from his balls and found his asshole. I didn't press in, but just gently rubbed his puckered asshole. That put him over the edge. His groaning turned louder and he let out a yelp. "Oh, FUCK!!!" He grunted as he unloaded his cum into my mouth.  In typical str8 guy fashion, the moment he came, he pushed me back, he stood and pulled some tissues from the dispenser on the wall. He wiped his cock and stepped into his pants. Pulling them up. He was out the door before I stood and wiped my mouth with a tissue. 

I exited the booth and began to try doorknobs again. I found another booth with an unlocked door. Inside I found a guy in his late 60's. He looked a lot like the grandpa that lives next door to me. I wasn't particularly turned on by him, until I saw the big, hard dick he had in his hands. I locked the door and assumed my usual position on my knees, between his legs. His cock was cut and at least 7 inches. Fairly thick with a big mushroom cockhead. This guy was silent as I began to suck. He never did make a sound or a moan. But, his cock was rock hard, so I knew he was enjoying my mouth. About 10 minutes of sucking brought his cum in my mouth. It wasn't a big load, like the earlier guy. But it was sweet and I always enjoy knowing I've gotten a str8 guy off. I thanked him for his load, but got no response as I straightened my hair and left his booth. I checked my watch. I had 10 more minutes before I had to absolutely leave to make it to my appointment on time. As I was debating if I should go or stay for a bit, a short, buff, scruffy looking guy in his late 20's or early 30's came into the arcade. He was wearing jeans and a white t-shirt covered in paint splatters covering them. His messed up dirty blonde hair also had splattered paint all over it. He looked like the blue collar, scruffy, bad boys that I love to get off. We were walking toward each other, but he didn't seem to look at me at all. He quickly found an empty booth with a green light. He went into the booth, closed the door. I didn't hear him flip the door lock, so it probably meant he was up to get sucked off. I waited until he had started a film and the light turned to red. I gave him a few moments to get settled and horny, then tried his door knob. Sure enough, it was unlocked. He was leaning against the wall, rubbing his crotch. He never looked at me, but kept his eyes glued to the fake titted bimbo that was screaming in fake ecstasy as a tall, muscular black guy is pounding her with his bbc. I walked over to him and began to feel his bulge. He moved his hand and let me rub his already hard cock through his dirty jeans. I dropped to my knees and unbuttoned his waistband and fly. I pulled his tight jeans down and put my mouth over his rock hard cock inside his white briefs that had the faint smell of piss. Then I pulled his briefs down and wrapped my lips around his smallish 5 inch, slender, cut cock. I love sucking smallish cocks as much as monster cocks. I love being able to work both my lips and my throat on a guys throbbing cock. He must have been super horny because he literally was cumming down my throat in 3 minutes. I milked his cock with the back of my throat as he unloaded in me. He was silent, but his body was convulsing and shaking as he came in me. 

By now, I had to get going. I quickly pulled myself together, left the store and drove to my appointment. Arriving right on time. 
It was so nice to be back in the arcade, taking load after load of str8 cum. 

• Like 9
  • Piggy 2

• 2 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It would be so awesome to have a bookstore nearby that was busy enough that you could count on 5 or 6 loads of thick, hot cum in an hour every time you stopped by. This would be especially nice whenever you have 3 or 4 hours to spend on your faggot knees servicing strangers.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Turbocs37 said:

It would be so awesome to have a bookstore nearby that was busy enough that you could count on 5 or 6 loads of thick, hot cum in an hour every time you stopped by. This would be especially nice whenever you have 3 or 4 hours to spend on your faggot knees servicing strangers.

You are so right 

• Like 1

On 11/17/2020 at 5:59 PM, travelingbi said:

I had an appointment near downtown today. The freeway traffic was lighter than expected and I arrived in the area of my meeting about 40 minutes early. So, I swung by the adult bookstore nearby. The lot was full and I had to circle the block before a parking stall became available. It was 1pm on a Monday. This is usually a good time for sucking str8 guys. During the lunch break hours, this place tends to fill up with str8, married guys looking for a quick bj before heading back to work. 

I entered the arcade to see that most of the booths had the red lights on, indicating someone was inside, watching a film. I tried a few doors. Found one unlocked and entered to find a rather nerdy looking guy in his mid 30's. He was wearing dark slacks and a white dress shirt and wearing thick, black glasses. He had his dick out and was jacking off to a str8 flick. I locked the door and dropped to my knees. He let out an audible moan as I closed my lips around his cock and began to suck. His cock was a rock hard, 6 incher. Thick and uncut. I sucked and chewed on his foreskin as he stroked the back of my head. I softly massaged his hairy balls as I sucked. I could tell from his breathing and soft grunts that he was going to be a quick cummer. Sure enough, I moved my finger from his balls and found his asshole. I didn't press in, but just gently rubbed his puckered asshole. That put him over the edge. His groaning turned louder and he let out a yelp. "Oh, FUCK!!!" He grunted as he unloaded his cum into my mouth.  In typical str8 guy fashion, the moment he came, he pushed me back, he stood and pulled some tissues from the dispenser on the wall. He wiped his cock and stepped into his pants. Pulling them up. He was out the door before I stood and wiped my mouth with a tissue. 

I exited the booth and began to try doorknobs again. I found another booth with an unlocked door. Inside I found a guy in his late 60's. He looked a lot like the grandpa that lives next door to me. I wasn't particularly turned on by him, until I saw the big, hard dick he had in his hands. I locked the door and assumed my usual position on my knees, between his legs. His cock was cut and at least 7 inches. Fairly thick with a big mushroom cockhead. This guy was silent as I began to suck. He never did make a sound or a moan. But, his cock was rock hard, so I knew he was enjoying my mouth. About 10 minutes of sucking brought his cum in my mouth. It wasn't a big load, like the earlier guy. But it was sweet and I always enjoy knowing I've gotten a str8 guy off. I thanked him for his load, but got no response as I straightened my hair and left his booth. I checked my watch. I had 10 more minutes before I had to absolutely leave to make it to my appointment on time. As I was debating if I should go or stay for a bit, a short, buff, scruffy looking guy in his late 20's or early 30's came into the arcade. He was wearing jeans and a white t-shirt covered in paint splatters covering them. His messed up dirty blonde hair also had splattered paint all over it. He looked like the blue collar, scruffy, bad boys that I love to get off. We were walking toward each other, but he didn't seem to look at me at all. He quickly found an empty booth with a green light. He went into the booth, closed the door. I didn't hear him flip the door lock, so it probably meant he was up to get sucked off. I waited until he had started a film and the light turned to red. I gave him a few moments to get settled and horny, then tried his door knob. Sure enough, it was unlocked. He was leaning against the wall, rubbing his crotch. He never looked at me, but kept his eyes glued to the fake titted bimbo that was screaming in fake ecstasy as a tall, muscular black guy is pounding her with his bbc. I walked over to him and began to feel his bulge. He moved his hand and let me rub his already hard cock through his dirty jeans. I dropped to my knees and unbuttoned his waistband and fly. I pulled his tight jeans down and put my mouth over his rock hard cock inside his white briefs that had the faint smell of piss. Then I pulled his briefs down and wrapped my lips around his smallish 5 inch, slender, cut cock. I love sucking smallish cocks as much as monster cocks. I love being able to work both my lips and my throat on a guys throbbing cock. He must have been super horny because he literally was cumming down my throat in 3 minutes. I milked his cock with the back of my throat as he unloaded in me. He was silent, but his body was convulsing and shaking as he came in me. 

By now, I had to get going. I quickly pulled myself together, left the store and drove to my appointment. Arriving right on time. 
It was so nice to be back in the arcade, taking load after load of str8 cum. 

I often do this in my lunch break in the city. Who wants food when you can swallow seed? I find lunchtime is very good and for there are plenty of guys who just want a cumslut to drain their ball sac. I often get three to four loads shoved down my throat and go back to work feeling pleased with myself. 

• Like 1