Trending: Musky, sweaty hole. Are you on trend?

TotalPig

There seems to be a trend now for guys preferring to eat musky, scented, end-of-the-day, back-from-the-gym or used asshole. This seems to be a shift for many who previously preferred to eat it just out of the shower.

Are you on trend? If you are going to eat the asshole of a fuck buddy or anonymous partner, how do want his hole to taste/smell? 

• Like 1

I've been into musky butthole for years. I used to rub and finger my own musky hole when I was still figuring out what being gay meant and why I thought boys were attractive. So yeah, if it's a trend then I'm on it because I love sniffing and munching out stinky anuses.

If I'm craving it and can't access someone else's, I'll just dig into my own dirty hole and lick and sniff my fingers.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, backdoorjimmy said:

I've been into musky butthole for years. I used to rub and finger my own musky hole when I was still figuring out what being gay meant and why I thought boys were attractive. So yeah, if it's a trend then I'm on it because I love sniffing and munching out stinky anuses.

If I'm craving it and can't access someone else's, I'll just dig into my own dirty hole and lick and sniff my fingers.

Good boy 

On 11/27/2020 at 2:51 PM, TotalPig said:

There seems to be a trend now for guys preferring to eat musky, scented, end-of-the-day, back-from-the-gym or used asshole. This seems to be a shift for many who previously preferred to eat it just out of the shower.

Are you on trend? If you are going to eat the asshole of a fuck buddy or anonymous partner, how do want his hole to taste/smell? 

Yep, always been ahead of trends. I eat arse/ butt always have. Gotta say most married men who visit me, always want me to eat them out. I am fanastic at rimming. Love sweaty,musky taste, not shite though.

Edited by DarkroomTaker
Ggg
  • Like 1

I mean...I don't know if there is a renewed trend but for me, I always wanted to lick and taste the sweat and smell the manly odours, I haven't really changed on that

But the thing is since I have a bit of a straight guy thing, I rarely get to taste it all. Most straight guy encounters I have are cleaner than I like even if I explicitly tell them it's fine and desirable for me if they have musk on them and sweat and smell ripe

There have been some cases where I got what I wanted but most of them were gay tops who were on the kinkier side and on a handful of occasions straight slobs.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ive always been into man smells. Since before it was "trending". Fresh out of the shower just smells and tastes like soap. I much prefer me men to smell like men. Love to bury my face in a sweaty/musky ass. But i especially love to bury my face sweaty musky crotch and have a top rub his cock and balls all over my face so all i can smell is his scent.

• Like 2

Fuck yes. As long as it’s been showered—even many hours ago—after taking a dump, I’m completely aroused by the scent and taste of sweaty, musky, end-of-the-day, back-from-the-gym or fucked asshole. I have a very hairy assed Top FB that I generally hook up with in the early evenings after he gets off work. He would always schedule enough time to go home after work to shower. I had to work on him yet was finally able to convince him to come over right from work. He never used to be big on getting his ass eaten, yet he’s come to love my face and tongue all up deep in his ass, which I can do for hours. It’s made him a better ass eater as well. WOOF.

• Like 2