Spit or swallow?

DaWhore

I have started to swallow more often. I’m a bi guy so even being in a position where I was sucking cock was a big step. Now I embrace it (discreetly) and have started swallowing each time I suck a guy off. Truly enjoy it now. 

• 2 weeks later...

Swallow of course! But I do have to admit that out of the well over 1,000 dicks I have blown in my illustrious cocksucking career I have spit out a grand total of two loads. They tasted so vile I was unable to physically swallow and believe me I tried. Nothing makes me sadder than when I am at a gloryhole and the guy pulls out of my mouth to jerk his load on to the floor. It’s a senseless tragedy. There should be a law, just sayin’.

• Piggy 1

• 5 months later...

I luv to take his cum in my mouth and swirl it around my tongue,getting the full flavour, before swallowing or snowballing it back to him, before he adds his spit and gives it back to me to finally swallow....just wish there was more of it!!. Would luv to take multiple loads in my mouth and holdt there until I finally swallow it all!! Yummo1

• 1 year later...