Bottom shaming

Pozguyinchi

I have always been a proud bottom. I do not top at all. I tried once but it was a complete failure and I never wanted to again. I was pozzed at 19 so I have now been poz for over 19 years. In about the last 5 years I have been approached  by many many bottoms that want me to convert them.  They either make me feel shame for being poz and not wanting to share it or continue to ask me until I loose interest in even having a friendship with them.  About 7 months ago I started locking myself up in chastity so that it would be even another deterrent in spreading my dna. I was just asked this week why I don’t top?  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I have a really fat penis. Most guys, unless they are high use size sluts like me can't accommodate it. And that's fine with me. When guys ask why I don't top (I do on VERY rare occasion) I tell them the truth: I love bring a bottom and feeling guys stuffing my giant hole with their cocks and hands and anything else they can find. Being sodomized is a huge pleasure high for me and my favorite way to experience male sex. Guys ar welcome to suck me and milk me for loads, but the massive pleasure stimulation sodomy gives me ensures I am a happy as a total pig bottom. As with having a loose hole, being a bottom for my fellow male is something I am totally proud of.

Edited by MuscledHorse
spelling and grammar correction
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pozguyinchi said:

I have always been a proud bottom. I do not top at all. I tried once but it was a complete failure and I never wanted to again. I was pozzed at 19 so I have now been poz for over 19 years. In about the last 5 years I have been approached  by many many bottoms that want me to convert them.  They either make me feel shame for being poz and not wanting to share it or continue to ask me until I loose interest in even having a friendship with them.  About 7 months ago I started locking myself up in chastity so that it would be even another deterrent in spreading my dna. I was just asked this week why I don’t top?  

I haven’t experienced the POZ converting part yet but it’s known in my area that I’m an insatiable Cumdump. And it’s true because I’ve NEVER topped and am completely submissive to real cocks so I’m thankful my nub isn’t larger. I do find some other bottoms incredibly hot but know it would never end with my cock in their boipussy so nothing really happens. It’s especially not possible because I’m locked in chastity, too.

• Like 1

I’ve tried discussing this with guys and a lot who aren’t total tops or bottoms just don’t get it. Bottom isn’t a sex position for me, it’s a state of mind. Beyond the physical feeling, being penetrated just makes me feel alive, whole, fully human.

I’ve been asked if I “can’t step up to the plate and be the top when needed.” I can, physically. I’m awful at it and get little to nothing out of it. Last time I did it was at Cumunion. I enjoyed the physical feeling, sure, and the novelty value. I enjoyed the look on the bottom’s face as I penetrated him (poor guy mustn’t have had many good tops!) But was it fulfilling, in the way that bottoming is got me? Hell no.

I’ve been called lazy. I am not lazy. I’ve been to group fucks where I’ve taken cock all night long, and the next morning I’m being ordered up on the new arrival’s cock. And I ride it with as much enthusiasm as 12 hours earlier, while he sits there. I’ll keep going and will power bottom if needed as long as there’s a top to penetrate me.

I’m just not a top.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Anyway, don’t be ashamed. Because you know what? When you find that rare, total top, who feels equal but opposite, it’s so worth it. Those guys who just need to penetrate a hole with their cock. The guy who loves ass so much he just can’t keep his hands off yours all night. The guy who comes back every few minutes to fuck you again, because while the vers guys might be great fucks too, the chemistry between total top and total bottom just can’t be beaten. You get it, and he gets it. So don’t be ashamed. Do it for those total tops we absolutely worship.

In the meantime, keep being a slut, even for guys who don’t fully appreciate it in the same way we do. That brings its own sense of pride and purpose. 

Edited by subBottomKink
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 4

I have to agree with subBottomKink - you have nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed about- it's hard to sort out all the 'noise' and  high hopes and crazy expectations that others have for us- from everything I have read about the posts and comments you have shared on this site, Pozguyinchi- you are someone who knows who you are and seem to be very comfortable in your skin- and that takes a lot of self-examination and thinking about what you want in life and how you are going to become who you want to be. It's hard enough to figure out who we really are these days, and I think you might spend a little less time thinking about what others want/need from you and just be patient while you continue to look for and find the friends and companions that will help you be the best possible proud bottom you can be!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Hmmmmm. 🤔 Well first of all, making someone feel shame because they are poz and not wanting to share it due to sexual incompatibility is just childish. If a Top were to be nagging at me to allow him to fuck me I'd be like, I'm a total Top, what part of that can you not comprehend, argh. I find it fascinating that a bottom would relentlessly try and persuade a fuck from another bottom. It just not make any sense. None at all. If someone is not interested just move along, not that difficult. I am sure you are being polite with your responses, and that should be respected. Go and pick on a Dick that is actually bloody interested! lol

What is next, to be made to feel shame because you won't have sex with a woman, I mean, where does it all end. There is negotiation, and there is annoyance.

Please do not allow anyone to make you feel shame lovely man, over anything. I despise the manipulation of emotions, it is just complete utter bollocks!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, subBottomKink said:

Bottom isn’t a sex position for me, it’s a state of mind.

When you find that rare, total top, who feels equal but opposite, it’s so worth it. Those guys who just need to penetrate a hole with their cock. The guy who loves ass so much he just can’t keep his hands off yours all night.

the chemistry between total top and total bottom just can’t be beaten.

Very well said. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

Your first sentence sums it all up.  No matter how others try to shame you, it can never define you.

• Like 1

Certainly anyone who nags or tries to use shame to coerce someone to have sex - in ANY role - is in the wrong, and if it's repetitive enough, grounds for blocking/avoiding.

That said: I will speak from the perspective of someone who's in his mid/late fifties, who's been out for right at forty years, and who himself is essentially all bottom. As we bottoms age, our opportunities for goodly amounts of sex shrink. There are always far more bottoms than tops, anywhere you go (especially if you count the "bottom/versatile" men who are technically versatile but top maybe once for every two hundred times or more that they bottom). While there are certainly some tops who'll say "I prefer older guys because they know how to take a fuck" - and a small percentage of younger tops are actually more turned on by gray hair and the like, in my experience far more tops relish the thought of the new, the un-broken-in, the eye candy that marks them as the stud who landed the hot boy. 

So opportunities are going to start drying up - not necessarily tomorrow, or next month, or even next year. But at some point, it's going to happen. And if you've been the sort of bottom that never, ever would top another bottom, even if you're more than adequately equipped to do so and capable from the standpoint of maintaining an erection, then you certainly won't have any ground to stand on hoping someone *else* is going to switch to top *you*.

And if you're okay with that - recognizing that at a certain point your sex live is going to markedly dwindle and continue to do so for the rest of your life - then get whatever you can while you can. Because that bottom/versatile guy you turned down the opportunity to flip-fuck when you were 30 is probably not going to be in the mood to top you when you're 55 or 60. And neither will the 20-somethings, 30-somethings, 40-somethings, etc. that themselves are refusing to top each other, much less us "oldies".

And obviously, yes, there are exceptions. Just don't count on being one of them as your sexual equivalent of a retirement plan.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, subBottomKink said:

I’ve tried discussing this with guys and a lot who aren’t total tops or bottoms just don’t get it. Bottom isn’t a sex position for me, it’s a state of mind. Beyond the physical feeling, being penetrated just makes me feel alive, whole, fully human.

I’ve been asked if I “can’t step up to the plate and be the top when needed.” I can, physically. I’m awful at it and get little to nothing out of it. Last time I did it was at Cumunion. I enjoyed the physical feeling, sure, and the novelty value. I enjoyed the look on the bottom’s face as I penetrated him (poor guy mustn’t have had many good tops!) But was it fulfilling, in the way that bottoming is got me? Hell no.

I’ve been called lazy. I am not lazy. I’ve been to group fucks where I’ve taken cock all night long, and the next morning I’m being ordered up on the new arrival’s cock. And I ride it with as much enthusiasm as 12 hours earlier, while he sits there. I’ll keep going and will power bottom if needed as long as there’s a top to penetrate me.

I’m just not a top.

I like the way you think.  I wish I could bring myself to top. I can’t stay hard and it feels in natural.

This isn’t just about regular bottoms wanting another regular bottom to flip so they can get fucked. It’s specifically about chasers wanting a poz bottom to Top to seroconvert them, which is a) insane, fetish and fantasy notwithstanding, and b) utterly self-absorbed. They are approaching you as though you were a vending machine, not a human being. Shame you? Nonsense. They shame themselves by even speaking to you in such terms. You need give them no consideration; they have given you none and deserve none.

While I often agree with @BootmanLA’s views, I take issue with his advice to you here regarding whether you ought to Top sometimes in order to ensure that you have sexual access in later life. I, too, am in my mid-50s, and I don’t subscribe to such a transactional notion that there is somehow some obligation to contribute to the Topping pool in order to qualify for action. This isn’t a club where all members must pay the same dues to participate. It isn’t a club at all, though it has social aspects. Neither is it truly a sport, though many if not most consider it recreational (and athletic). Sexual outlet is a baseline human biological need recognized in Maslow’s hierarchy, and once you peel away all the details and options, it’s all about satisfying a very primal need unique to each individual. If Topping doesn’t scratch that itch for you, then don’t do it. I don’t. To thine own self be true.

Besides, a bottom who doesn’t like Topping isn’t a Top if you make him fuck a bottom - he’s still a bottom doing a Top’s job and not enjoying it, which is a recipe for a lousy fuck. My gratification in serving Tops comes from knowing that they are taking such great pleasure in the way they use me. I wouldn’t want to service a bottom who took no delight in penetrating me. I don’t service bottoms at all.

Yes, opportunities for sexual access diminish as we start to wrinkle up. The fresher fruit gets taken from the stand first - that’s the way if things. If I’m a slightly wrinkled apple, trying to turn myself into a banana isn’t going to make me any more appetizing - it’ll just be an overripe banana gone soft and spotty. You’ve still got plenty of shelf life left on you. Just be an apple if you’re an apple, and tell those chaser nutjobs to fuck off.

• Like 2

On 12/11/2020 at 6:51 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

Let me just say, one bottom to another, that I would love to make you cum. You're the kind of guy that makes a top hard and makes a bottoms melt. So, to a certain extent, you can take that kind of interest from other bottoms as a compliment even if you don't want to reciprocate.

As for the poz interest, I've been approached by both tops and other bottoms because I'm poz. I've found that it is usually someone who is newly on prep, and now that they feel protected, they want to see what it's like to fuck with someone who's poz. They always seem disappointed or surprised that I'm not into the whole "gifting" stereotype. For them, poz is a commodity interest that has nothing to do with who I am as a person.

Chastity. Yeah, I got tired of going to theaters and always having guys try to play with my cock. I got a little silicon cage to make it a little clearer that I want that left alone. The first time I wore it, some guy actually took it off me to try to play with my cock. Some people are clueless. I've quit trying to be subtle and will just tell them: If you're not going to fuck me, don't touch me.

I don't know why some people have to try to shame others that don't meet some arbitrary standard that they hold. When someone tries to throw some shame at me I either ignore it or respond like it's a compliment. Meanwhile, in my head I'll remind myself that you can not be shamed or degraded by others -- you can only degrade yourself. And I have to say that over the years I've done some degrading thing and most of them were pretty hot. 😋

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ErosWired said:

This isn’t just about regular bottoms wanting another regular bottom to flip so they can get fucked. It’s specifically about chasers wanting a poz bottom to Top to seroconvert them, which is a) insane, fetish and fantasy notwithstanding, and b) utterly self-absorbed. They are approaching you as though you were a vending machine, not a human being. Shame you? Nonsense. They shame themselves by even speaking to you in such terms. You need give them no consideration; they have given you none and deserve none.

While I often agree with @BootmanLA’s views, I take issue with his advice to you here regarding whether you ought to Top sometimes in order to ensure that you have sexual access in later life. I, too, am in my mid-50s, and I don’t subscribe to such a transactional notion that there is somehow some obligation to contribute to the Topping pool in order to qualify for action. This isn’t a club where all members must pay the same dues to participate. It isn’t a club at all, though it has social aspects. Neither is it truly a sport, though many if not most consider it recreational (and athletic). Sexual outlet is a baseline human biological need recognized in Maslow’s hierarchy, and once you peel away all the details and options, it’s all about satisfying a very primal need unique to each individual. If Topping doesn’t scratch that itch for you, then don’t do it. I don’t. To thine own self be true.

Besides, a bottom who doesn’t like Topping isn’t a Top if you make him fuck a bottom - he’s still a bottom doing a Top’s job and not enjoying it, which is a recipe for a lousy fuck. My gratification in serving Tops comes from knowing that they are taking such great pleasure in the way they use me. I wouldn’t want to service a bottom who took no delight in penetrating me. I don’t service bottoms at all.

Yes, opportunities for sexual access diminish as we start to wrinkle up. The fresher fruit gets taken from the stand first - that’s the way if things. If I’m a slightly wrinkled apple, trying to turn myself into a banana isn’t going to make me any more appetizing - it’ll just be an overripe banana gone soft and spotty. You’ve still got plenty of shelf life left on you. Just be an apple if you’re an apple, and tell those chaser nutjobs to fuck off.

Very well said. It’s obvious that you can relate and articulate where I have not. Being a poz bottom is a privilege that I do not take lightly. I have dedicated my life (literally) to the service of men. I wish I had the ability to top but it’s not in my nature.