Horse market in Berlin (fickstutenmarkt)

wiltslad

As stated previously, there are a few threads with this topic :) I went to one in Amsterdam and one in Berlin. In Adam I counted 8 tops - 8 loads, cum dripping down my leg during and on the walk back to my hotel. A top made me cum and that signalled game over for me. Berlin was bigger, probably 30+ Tops but I counted only 1 real load, and that was right at the start before the action even took place. It seems that Tops do indeed just want to fuck and not blow a load too early. Almost made it till the end, but then an over-eager Top put me in a sling and jerked me off. I came all over myself, however after that my ass tightened up and wouldn't relax, so game over with about 2hrs left on the clock or so. Staff are really friendly though, very relaxed atmosphere. 

I thought there'd be more competition tbh, but was surprised. And by that I mean fit, 6-pack toting bottoms. I didn't see any real contenders, but then again I spent around 3 months building up (gym, 6x per week) to each event. Berlin, especially the clubs, and the Front Doors, can be very hard to get into if you don't fit a certain type of look (so I heard). KitKat club for example you don't show up in regular clothes, no matter how nice you think they are. And if you're too old/too fat, no chance. 

• 5 weeks later...

Before Covid I travelled a lot and always wanted to visit the horsemarkets in Germany. In 2017 I had the opportunity to combine a work trip with some pleasure and as it worked out managed to visit two horsemarkets, one in Hamburg  at one of my fav clubs "The Slut Club" and the following weekend in Mannheim but can't recall the name of this one.  The standard procedure is for the mares (bottoms) to arrive at the club, strip (only shoes / boots and harness allowed)  get a hood  fitted (white for safe sex and red for raw) leaving your nose and mouth uncovered to suck cock and breath poppers and then have their hands loosely tied and be led by a stall helper to a spot in the club where you wait for the stallions who are allowed to enter after 1 hour of the mares arriving.  The stallions then walk around looking at the mares and can fuck any they want to. The stallion may take you somewhere else, like to the sling of fuck bench and use you, you are not allowed to refuse any top (unless they are getting too rough / violent in which case you call a stall helper) otherwise anything goes. I had a great time at both markets getting fucked and fisted, as mentioned in previous threads not all the tops will cum as they save themselves but I got plenty of cock in my ass and fisted the once all whilst wearing a red  hood and sniffing poppers. Would love to have gone slammed up but as travelling I didn't have any t or gear with me...If you can I would recommend going, nothing to be scared of and you will be looked after by the friendly staff.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, hardix said:

Before Covid I travelled a lot and always wanted to visit the horsemarkets in Germany. In 2017 I had the opportunity to combine a work trip with some pleasure and as it worked out managed to visit two horsemarkets, one in Hamburg  at one of my fav clubs "The Slut Club" and the following weekend in Mannheim but can't recall the name of this one.  The standard procedure is for the mares (bottoms) to arrive at the club, strip (only shoes / boots and harness allowed)  get a hood  fitted (white for safe sex and red for raw) leaving your nose and mouth uncovered to suck cock and breath poppers and then have their hands loosely tied and be led by a stall helper to a spot in the club where you wait for the stallions who are allowed to enter after 1 hour of the mares arriving.  The stallions then walk around looking at the mares and can fuck any they want to. The stallion may take you somewhere else, like to the sling of fuck bench and use you, you are not allowed to refuse any top (unless they are getting too rough / violent in which case you call a stall helper) otherwise anything goes. I had a great time at both markets getting fucked and fisted, as mentioned in previous threads not all the tops will cum as they save themselves but I got plenty of cock in my ass and fisted the once all whilst wearing a red  hood and sniffing poppers. Would love to have gone slammed up but as travelling I didn't have any t or gear with me...If you can I would recommend going, nothing to be scared of and you will be looked after by the friendly staff.

there'll be lots looking forward to this again! specially if favors are available!

On 12/14/2020 at 9:57 PM, subBottomKink said:

@Hotundilad I see you’re new here. Can I ask why you’d be considering a white hood? Maybe we can help.

I'm not on prep so probably be a red hood... id only consider a white hood because of stds etc... I know that's pare of being a bb bottom though I'd judge it on the day I go

(Sorry for the very late reply btw)

Edited by Hotundilad
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, pozboy said:

there'll be lots looking forward to this again! specially if favors are available!

As I understand it, there's zero tolerance for drug usage at the event itself, and they screen to make sure people aren't too high coming in. Couple of quotes from the website:

"As to guarantee the quality of stallions and provided mares, in interest of all, we reserve the right to refuse entry to completely unsuitable people or those heavily under the influence of alcohol or drugs."

and

"Apart from the minimum age of 18, there are no other further restrictions, however, we do reserve the right to reject certain people away at the entrance door. These include people who:

- are highly under the influence of alcohol,

- are clearly under the influence of drugs,"

This isn't a tweaker party. It's a themed sex party, not a drug rave with sex.

7 hours ago, Hotundilad said:

I'm not on prep so probably be a red hood... id only consider a white hood because of stds etc... I know that's pare of being a bb bottom though I'd judge it on the day I go

(Sorry for the very late reply btw)

Thanks. That's your call, of course. Personally I wouldn't consider a white hood.

Do the white hooded mares get much action, I wonder? It's been a long time since I've seen condoms in common usage at any sort of sex event.

8 minutes ago, subBottomKink said:

Thanks. That's your call, of course. Personally I wouldn't consider a white hood.

Do the white hooded mares get much action, I wonder? It's been a long time since I've seen condoms in common usage at any sort of sex event.

The one video made (with willing participants) I've seen online showed any number of white-hooded guys getting fucked. And the event is promoted, broadly speaking, as a safer-sex one.

Not that there isn't a lot of raw action as well - but if you spend a lot of time on this site, you'd get the impression nobody uses condoms anywhere, anytime, any more. But a hefty percentage of the profiles I look over on places like Growlr or Scruff specifically mention either using condoms or preferring men who do.

1 minute ago, BootmanLA said:

The one video made (with willing participants) I've seen online showed any number of white-hooded guys getting fucked. And the event is promoted, broadly speaking, as a safer-sex one.

Not that there isn't a lot of raw action as well - but if you spend a lot of time on this site, you'd get the impression nobody uses condoms anywhere, anytime, any more. But a hefty percentage of the profiles I look over on places like Growlr or Scruff specifically mention either using condoms or preferring men who do.

Interesting. I’ve seen the video, but I’d assumed it was staged for promo purposes, as opposed to an event being filmed. I also thought it was a few years old.

This site is the twilight zone sometimes, true, but I honestly haven’t seen condoms being widely used say, in a sauna, for a long time. There are a few people using them, but far fewer than a couple of years ago (before PrEP). I guess there are the “safe only” guys on Grindr whom I ignore, so maybe I am (we are) in a bubble. It’s a very nice bubble!

Guest takingdeepanal
6 minutes ago, 6Demon6Seed6 said:

Little red @subBottomKink riding hood! 😉 Sir couldn't have you in a white hood, that would just not do at all. I would want to see your cunt dripping with cum! 💦💦

Maybe red to signify a lively fisting, Sir? This whore would endure as much as Sir decides is appropriate, plus  more if Sir decides that the previously-set boundaries need to be pushed further.

Edited by takingdeepanal

I have never been to this particular event. I wonder how many years it has been going.

Of course I have attended the annual Get Ruff event in Amsterdam on a number of occasions and their general Leather scene all year round, but not had the joy of this event; just having a read on their site now. 

LOVE the idea of the mares being blindfolded; sensory deprivation of a submissive pig is HOT! Naturally I will br drawn to the red hooded mares. 

Guest takingdeepanal
20 minutes ago, 6Demon6Seed6 said:

I have never been to this particular event. I wonder how many years it has been going.

Of course I have attended the annual Get Ruff event in Amsterdam on a number of occasions and their general Leather scene all year round, but not had the joy of this event; just having a read on their site now. 

LOVE the idea of the mares being blindfolded; sensory deprivation of a submissive pig is HOT! Naturally I will br drawn to the red hooded mares. 

I had someone promise to take me to Amsterdam, Sir - but sadly, we had a falling out. I'd love you to take me there instead.