Horse market in Berlin (fickstutenmarkt)

wiltslad

1 hour ago, Hornyboy111 said:

For anyone who has been to the Berlin horse market, what was the average age? I’m a young mare and wondering if there will be stallions around my age or it will be mostly older stock. 

I think the idea is that you CAN'T SEE and DON'T KNOW who the stallions are .. you take what cums by age, height, weight, 6pack or 0pack, small average or hung dicks .. 😎

21 hours ago, Hornyboy111 said:

For anyone who has been to the Berlin horse market, what was the average age? I’m a young mare and wondering if there will be stallions around my age or it will be mostly older stock. 

Only a top who has already participated may answer you... But for mares, it really makes no sense asking: with a hood on your eyes, the age of a top who chooses you is the least thing you'll think of at that moment.

Truly... go to a bar/club.. if U are a bottom your odds of getting a butt full of cum is 100%.. if U are a top then U will go back to where U are staying with empty balls.

This carry on regarding how people might react to U re age/figure etc etc is pathetic.. the bars in Germany for the most part are fuck central.. go and ENJOY   

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2021 at 6:19 PM, BootmanLA said:

There are a lot of things to complain about with respect to the US, but this is one where I think we take the blue ribbon.

I agree.  The US version, Horse Market SF, held two at CLAW this April.  I went to the first one and there were truly men of every description as both Stallions and Mares.  We had one white hood of the 55 to 60 Mares.  I made sure to suit up twice during the three hours or so to help him feel like he had a good time.  The fact that I can fuck for a very long time helped me sample more than my share of Mares. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I've been as both Mare and Stallion.  As Mare, I was used all night, with only a few down times.  I have no idea the men who bred me, but I remember their dicks - fat ones, thin ones, long ones, short ones, curved ones. They may have been blue or green or polka dot, but they were all welcome inside me. As a Stallion I saw men of all ages from young pups to old timers in varying degrees of fitness and all body shapes. The mares I chose, likewise spanned a wide spectrum - fit muscley holes to larger, jiggly holes. hairy and smooth, tall and short, pale white to dark black. I managed to cum 3 times that night - which is a lot for me these days, but I fucked at least a dozen holes.  I love a good buffet!  Having been to the original in Berlin, I will say, there is more variety HERE, both in mares and stallions, but the energy was definitely more sexual and less friendly there/ - though, that might be the language barrier too.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

44 minutes ago, phukhole said:

I managed to cum 3 times that night - which is a lot for me these days, but I fucked at least a dozen holes.  I love a good buffet! 

Even I came twice--such a rarity for me.  My dick just did not go down.  But before that , I must have plowed at least 2/3 of the 55 to 60 men's asses, maybe a little more!  A good buffet, indeed!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I was at the Berlin Horse Fair last month as a stallion and had a great time. There were many mares waiting to be fucked and bred. I was so horny and came quickly. I only stayed an hour and fucked a dozen guys. This time I want to go in January 2023 as a Mare. I love being gangband fucked and bred. Any guys wanna join me?

Edited by cum_lover_party
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/20/2022 at 6:25 PM, CumDump79 said:

Only a top who has already participated may answer you... But for mares, it really makes no sense asking: with a hood on your eyes, the age of a top who chooses you is the least thing you'll think of at that moment.

It is specifically this idea that gets me the horniest. 🥵🐷🥵🐷🥵🐷 ==> Being only a hole for the stallions pleasure 🍆💦🍆💦🍆💦🍆💦🍆💦 🕳️... 

Being used 😈🥵🐷, bred💦💦💦🕳️, fed cum 🤤, feeling the cum inside my ass 💦💦🍑, feeling the loads mixing inside💦🌀💦🌀💦🌀💦, loads oozing out of my ass down my thighs, counting the number of dicks and loads in my ass, being called names  ... 

Does someone know the average numbers of dicks and loads? 🤔🤔

Would definitely try the Berlin Fickstutenmarkt in 2023...

Maybe for my birthday 😜😜

How does it work for fisting FF? Mares are forced to accept?IMG_20230319_171213.thumb.jpg.4e9c4b19b1a144a5d7b0699645ae1611.jpg

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

I finally made it this year during Easter weekend. It was everything I wanted and more. I lost count how many cocks I took. I will modestly admit I seemed popular. Believe I took 8 loads. I loooooooove anonymous dick and this was the best I’ve had. I love German / Euro /Slavic cock. 

1686300F-DA4B-4B5B-8B69-1AA0C5C2F722.jpeg

It's worth remembering Fickstutenmarkt is held in other locations too, including Amsterdam. 

[think before following links] https://www.fickstutenmarkt.com/

There's a version of it in the UK too, although it's not the official Fickstutenmarkt. Originally that didn't allow bareback, but I think that has now changed. 

Personally, once I manage to get to a major sex club like SBN or similar a few times, to really get back into serious cumdump territory, I'll seriously consider going along. 

On 5/21/2022 at 3:54 AM, Leather69 said:

Truly... go to a bar/club.. if U are a bottom your odds of getting a butt full of cum is 100%.. if U are a top then U will go back to where U are staying with empty balls.

This carry on regarding how people might react to U re age/figure etc etc is pathetic.. the bars in Germany for the most part are fuck central.. go and ENJOY   

I wish it was like that around here...