Horse market in Berlin (fickstutenmarkt)

wiltslad

• 2 months later...
On 4/27/2023 at 7:53 AM, CumdumpTlse said:

No, you won't be excluded for having refused BDSM or "extreme" practices.

Thanks for the answer. 

I am planning to go this year, but could not decide between the Berlin market (August) and the Berlin XL market (September) 

What's the difference? 

1 hour ago, Str8notstr8 said:

I am planning to go this year, but could not decide between the Berlin market (August) and the Berlin XL market (September) 

What's the difference? 

The September one is being held during the Berlin Folsom weekend, so presumably it’s just bigger/busier than usual. Perhaps they open up more of the KitKat club, where it’s hosted.

Anyway, I’m planning to go, so will let you know if you don’t get to go yourself!

• Like 1

I did the Horse Market at CLAW this year and it was a total high being blindfolded, in a sling or bent over a piece of furniture and guys taking turns railing me, many of them breeding me. Getting to be a service mare at the Berlin one is a bucket list goal of mine.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I’ll be going to the Berlin (Aug 12) market as a bb mare 😈 It’s been on my bucket list for a while and I can’t wait! I’m keeping my expectations in check though, as I have heard mixed reviews. I’m just going in with an open mind and a willing hole!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I attended my first Fickstutenmarkt in Berlin at Kit Kat last Saturday night. This event had been on my bucket list forever (a huge fantasy) and I'm so glad I got to experience it. I went into it with no expectations and an open mind and whilst it wasn't the hedonistic sexual experience I was hoping for, I still had an amazing time as a BB mare. Just a few random thoughts and observations for any future first-timers considering it...

- Get there early. There were more mares than I expected and you don't want to miss out as the doors are only open an hour. There were at least 100 mares - I was #52 🙂 In my opinion, there were a few too many of us (all mares probably say that).

- There is a lot of waiting around at the start with nervous/excited anticipation in the air. I read that at other FSM events that there was light play and touching amongst the mares before the stallions arrived - but I saw none of this in Berlin.

- I was speaking to a few other mares after the event who all agreed that the smaller FSMs in Mannheim, Leipzig etc were better than Berlin, simply because the ratio of mares/stallions was more proportionate. In Berlin, there's a LOT of bottoms! I was also speaking to one of the stallions after the event and he said that some stallions weren't even fucking! They were simply just watching. Or they'd pick one or two mares and just stick with them the entire time. There are so many rules for the mares and I wonder if they implemented a few rules for the stallions that it would make for a better party. Such as a maximum time limit with any one mare, or minimum number of mares that you have to fuck... I dunno, there's a LOT of rules with this event as it is.

- The other reason to get in early is so you can claim a good spot to get your butt nailed - such as a fuck bench or (if you're really lucky) a sling. Unfortunately, I started in a standing position against a back wall and I don't think this did me any favours... I'm over 6-ft tall and it's hard for a lot of guys to fuck me standing up. I eventually asked to me moved to a side bench that I could bend over and received a lot more attention there. In saying that, don't get disheartened if you aren't fucked the moment the stallions walk in. It may take some time. It was a slow start for me, but I eventually had multiple cocks stuffing my hole.

- I was expecting more 'camaraderie' among the mares (i.e. we're all in this together, about to have our holes abused by random men so lets look after one another)... but instead it was more of a 'competitive' vibe. Mares were jostling for the best positions in the room, guarding the slings like their life depended on it (and glaring at any other mare that would dare to come near in fear of losing it). I went and stood next to a guy at the central fuck bench and gave him a friendly nod and a smile - he smiled back and then said to me in no uncertain terms that the fuck bench was at capacity and I couldn't stand there (I was only observing and had no intention staying in that location). This competitive part was a bit disappointing for me - but I guess when you have a room full of power bottoms, it's inevitable!

- Note that it's really difficult to move about the room when you're blindfolded and the helpers will tell you not to move from your position unless you're being guided. This is one part I wasn't quite prepared for - staying in the one spot the whole time. I expected a bit more freedom to move about. Therefore, chose your spot wisely. Also, it took forever to the helpers to actually attend to me when I put my hand up to be relocated... I thought the helpers were at the mare's beck-and-call, but they are extremely busy and you could be waiting 10 minutes or more before you're attended to.

- Even as a red hood (BB) mare, I would have estimated nearly 40-50% of guys that fucked me wore a condom. Don't think that because you have a red hood that you'll only get fucked raw. Also, most stallions won't cum in you. Why would they? There's 100 other assess in the room to try. Don't go there expecting to have your hole dripping with cum (I did get a few loads still) 🙂

- Some stallions like to fuck rough - and by this I mean they want you to be in discomfort or pain. I had one stallion that really tested my limits and I eventually had to push him away. Even when I was pushing him off me, he was continuing to fuck me hard and push my head against a sold brick wall, because that's obviously what got him off.

- I'm not sure if other mares had this experience, but I had one stallion who obviously took a liking to my ass and therefore kept coming back to me. Whilst I was flattered given the number of other assess in the room he could have used, I was also annoyed because I felt like I was missing out on the opportunity to experience other stallion cocks. I could sense there were others milling around me wanting a turn, but this guy just wouldn't leave me. I knew it was the same guy because his dick was relatively small and he didn't fuck with any aggression or 'pounding'. It was too sensual and boring for me lol. But that's FSM, you don't get to pick and choose as a mare!

- I have been gangbanged by guys in sex clubs before and for that reason thought I could easily handle FSM. However, the difference with being in a sex club is that you can opt out or take a quick break when needed. You don't have that option at FSM and you really have to have the mental capability to continue to have your ass fucked even if you're not enjoying it. Of course, you can always opt out at any time or take a break. But in doing so, you're potentially missing out on the full FSM experience. I would also recommend NOT taking a break and staying with it until you're totally done. It's really hard to get back into it once you've sat down and taken a breath. A lot of mares that took a 'break' eventually decided that was it for them and never returned to the floor. 

Overall I had an amazing time and would definitely go again. Maybe next time I'll go to one of the smaller events instead of Berlin. I expected to walk out of Kit Kat club completed exhausted and unable to take another cock... but instead I jumped in an Uber and took the short trip to Lab.oratory for more cock 😄 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

I've never been to an "official " event but I can relate to a lot of what was said here. Some of the things I think really make the experience better. I think hoods on bottoms is a must. I really prefer the 10% visibility ones. Just enough to not run into things but enough you can't really see anything in detail. Makes the tops more relaxed. Having a few group activities really helps ease the mood and gets the physical stuff started. Having all the tops spend 30sec inspecting each bottom gets everyone comfortable in a short amount of time. I really like it when tops have a station and the bottoms are lead in and given to each top for a set amount of time. Having a couple of on call fluffers and making every bottom take a turn doing it was great. After the event letting everyone do what they want. Twice a top has told me I wasn't really what they look for but they enjoyed my hole and wanted more of it. 

8 hours ago, slaveboi said:

I really prefer the 10% visibility ones. Just enough to not run into things but enough you can't really see anything in detail.

The point at these events is that bottoms don't move unless the top, or one of the workers, moves them. You don't need to worry about "running into things" because you're supposed to stay where you're placed. If you need a break, you raise your hand and wait to be led out of the room to the restroom or waiting area or whatever.

9 hours ago, slaveboi said:

Having all the tops spend 30sec inspecting each bottom gets everyone comfortable in a short amount of time.

Again, part of the appeal of the HorseMarket events (both those in Europe and those of various flavors in the US) is that the stallions do what they want, and mares accept it (within a few specifically prescribed limits). Imposing a requirement that stallions "inspect" every mare goes against a key ethos of the event - that the stallions are in charge and get to decide which mare or mares they want to mount, with no pushing by the management to inspect or consider every option.

I really like it when tops have a station and the bottoms are lead in and given to each top for a set amount of time. Having a couple of on call fluffers and making every bottom take a turn doing it was great. 

That's fine, but that, too, is completely against the spirit of the HorseMarket. What you're describing is a different sort of event - not better or worse, but different.

After the event letting everyone do what they want. 

And that goes against the most basic rule of the HorseMarket: the mares don't (ordinarily) learn anything about any individual stallion, other than how a given one fucks (and there's no way to link that to any identity or image of the person). Again, "everyone do what they want" is neither better nor worse than a HorseMarket event, but it's very, very different from what you're describing.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

I'm going on holiday to Germany this summer, I'd like to attend at the horse market. In which city is the best? I'm not used to take many cocks but I'd like to try until my ass is sore. It seem really excing to get bred by anonymous tops like a really mare, even if I'm a little afraid to some really rough tops and catch std... 

I chose red hood, the guy standing next to me at the start had a white hood. We both handed our hoods over to volunteers at the same time, turned around, got hooded at the same time. About 30 minutes in I took a break and when I got to the bathroom I took off my...white hood? I told the volunteer know I had somehow accidentally gotta a white hood and he ran out and brought me back a red hood, and then led me back in.

Can't say for certain if the other guy was in there with my red hood on (as I was hooded the rest of the time).

Never saw the guy again. He must have been one of the lucky few sold into sex slavery.

• Like 1