Are the baths any place for a neg guy?

If you don't want to get POZ what the hell are you doing on breeding zone is my question. This site is all about bug chasing getting & giving toxic seed, if you were not into baresex you would not really be here in the first place.

Just because I want to fuck and breed bareback (man or woman)  does not mean I want HIV too. 

I guess it is your choice if you want to catch HIV, but It is also my choice to NOT catch it, nor anyone I am close with.

I agree with MaxC, which means that I disagree with the view that all those who bareback, especially bottoms, are bug chasers.

Wanting to breed and to be bred have been part of the man-to-man sexual repertoire for centuries. Barebacking has nothing to do with wanting HIV.

• Upvote 6

Back when I first started, barebacking in sauna was not exactly common, condoms were a perquisite to action. But now that I've travelled some and been to some other saunas - depends on the scene. Like bars and clubs, some are about as sleazy, raunchy and dirty; some try and act posh, classy and somewhat sterile.

I've been to both, I ended up helping the sauna staff clean the shower area because I was bored in the sleazy one and I'm a neat freak; I watched the entire Band of Brother series on the TV inside the sauna inside the classy one (it was inside a waterproof box) because it was quiet.

You will play how you want and you will go to places that you like because the chances of you meeting people more likely to share your 'interests' or particular 'niches' are higher.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I don't quite understand the line of questioning that happen in some of these forum threads. The forum is breedingzone.com, ergo, won't most guys on this forum advocate bareback? Thus, most of the guys on this forum will hardly be unbiased.

Not sure about that. One might advocate bareback for themselves but still be objective for others based on that particular person's needs or worries. 

If you don't want to get POZ what the hell are you doing on breeding zone is my question. This site is all about bug chasing getting & giving toxic seed, if you were not into baresex you would not really be here in the first place.

Not really. Some of us might be chasers, others of us might not be. It's about bareback sex and breeding, not necassarily getting HIV or other STDs. Sure there are risks but a lot of people are here because they love the feel of it, nothing else. To each his own :)

Guest ff-whole

Only if they want to become poz.

Hi PigBottom... I disagree though...

After all this time I am still negative and I have taken a lot of unnamous loads... Still I don't to become positive but I just take my chances and okay, I am in denial as well... But I don't go to saunas to become positive, I go because I am addicted to cumm in my ass and to have the uncontrollable urge to be a slut and get filled up... ;-)

Negative guys (like me) who go to baths or clubs (like me) who let complete strangers fuck them raw (like me) can't complain about the consequences of their actions. For some of us, the addiction to raw cock is so powerful that we'd do anything to get a hard breeding session.

I agree... I am not complaining, and I realize the risk but the addiction to getting filled up with loads of cumm is just to much for me to handle.

Guest ff-whole

I'm neg, and visit frequently darkrooms when I travel to Berlin, London, and anywhere else. I dump my loads into anyone, and not a single person has asked me about status or condoms, so to them I might as well have been poz. So not all barebackers are poz.

Can I have yours if you're ever on my Island...? I'll let you fill me up as much as you can come... ;-)

Guest ff-whole

The site is called breeding zone not pozzing zone so someone can be on here because they like to get bred (fucked bareback) but would prefer to remain HIV-.

Agree whole-heartedly... I like to get filled up with cumm. Doesn't mean automatically I want to become poz. I don't.

• 2 months later...

Without AIDS, there would be much more people at the baths. It would be a common meeting place. At present almost no one of my mates goes there. If only we could come to some modus vivendi about safety, baths wouldn't have to close. Recently my fav backroom closed, as it got deserted mainly because of AIDS, not because of the internet as all guys there surfed the internet as well. It especially declined the last five years.

• 4 weeks later...

A lot of clubs/adult book stores close because of this. Even straight oriented venues run into problems.  A person who tests positive for anything in the US is asked to provide info for recent partners. If they reveal that they attended a sex club/bookstore it's always looked into. More so for bookstores.

I have been thinking about this question for a while now. The question being "Is a bathhouse the place a neg. bottom guy should go to." To me that would be totally up to that guy. Yes there seems to be mostly bareback sex at bathhouses now days. My thoughts are good sex is bareback only. To me once the sex act has started there should not be anything that cuts it short or impairs the full sensation of it. We do not live in a vacuum out there. We need to do what just plain feels good at the time and let loose.

I`m a neg. bottom guy and not on PReP or anything like that. I feel very excited about going to a bathhouse where I know I am going to be getting fucked bareback with no pulling out and by guys who I do not know their status. If a guy happens to be poz and has a high viral count ... well so be it. I`ll deal with it.

I go to bathhouses a lot. And yes I get fucked bareback in them. Also the guys always cum inside me. I do look at people and if they look sick then I pass. Now I know this is not really a good way but it works.

I also have to ad that you be surprised at the number of married guys I meet. They just to fuck a man in the ass. They never ask for a condom and always cum inaide

• Upvote 2

Hooking up with married guys at a bathhouse is a great thing really.

To BottomJim if a guy was fucking you at a bathhouse and everything seemed fine and as he was about to cum in you he then told you he was poz, what would you do?

Guest GoodExercise

Are the baths any place for a neg guy?  Yes, but you don't have to stop coming to the baths after you test poz.