Jake Angeli is hot ngl

GeorgeGrove

12 hours ago, Hairypiglet said:

Just a nice little allegory on the topic of fucking the politically inept...

When I lived in Colorado there was this extremely hot Latinx Army vet with a huge dick and a cushy Wal-Mart IT job. Proverbial perfect catch that mom and dad would love. He wanted to go slow. Kinda made me swoon. Anyways, we're laying in bed watching a movie, clothes on, only made out a bit... conversation shifts to politics somehow and his family being immigrants, probably a tangent from my history as a born and bred Cali boy growing up in So.Cal. Brown communities. 

Finally he unapologetically says that he voted for Trump and firmly believes it was the right choice.

I told that mind-blowingly perfectly amazing piece of prime wagyu beef with an uncut PBR tall boy between his thighs to get out of my house because I don't care how fucking perfect you seem if you align politically in that way you can fuck right off away from me. I don't even want to give you time tied up victim to my paddles and fists.

Not surprising. I live and work with a lot of latins and unfortunately, I’d say about half identify as white or at least aspire to be a buffer class under white society. Most of the people I observed who fall in this category are second generation born in the United States.

I have confirmed this with friends. They still consider themselves “European” people with an distant indian relative. They know they can never truly be white, but I have made the devils bargain that says if I go along with it at least I won’t be treated as bad.  I have Latin friends who confirm this. 

These will be the first ones in line to sign up for Jake a Angeli’s OnlyFans.

7 hours ago, BlackDude said:

I have confirmed this with friends. They still consider themselves “European” people with an distant indian relative. They know they can never truly be white, but I have made the devils bargain that says if I go along with it at least I won’t be treated as bad.  I have Latin friends who confirm this.

Lyndon Johnson once observed to Bill Moyers, "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." The Hispanic people you're talking about lump themselves into that "lowest white man" group to avoid being tagged as a person of color.

Considerable numbers of Hispanics (especially Cubans) and Asians figure they're better off throwing in their lot with the white majority that looks down on them, rather than with the white minority that doesn't and which is allied with black people and other minorities who don't, in large measure because they think they'll benefit by association. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BootmanLA said:

Lyndon Johnson once observed to Bill Moyers, "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." The Hispanic people you're talking about lump themselves into that "lowest white man" group to avoid being tagged as a person of color.

Considerable numbers of Hispanics (especially Cubans) and Asians figure they're better off throwing in their lot with the white majority that looks down on them, rather than with the white minority that doesn't and which is allied with black people and other minorities who don't, in large measure because they think they'll benefit by association. 

Geraldo Rivera, Ted Cruz, Devin Nunes, AOC (I’m not spelling it out) come to mind. 

Just to add, this is not merely a political stance, this is a social stance that has been going on for hundreds of years. Many of these people come from anti-black cultures, And will just flat out deny history.

Look up a story on YouTube regarding “racism in the bear community.” This man of Puerto Rican decent and African features is literally (pretending) to be shocked that he was not accepted as white, and even more shocked that he was he was called the N-word. Pure denial.

When it comes to Angeli, for many gays, it’s about instinct. It’s in history, it’s how they were raised, it’s in their DNA: their number one priority is to protect and maintain social and sexual access to white man at all cost. Everything else be damned. 

On 9/5/2021 at 2:29 AM, BootmanLA said:

The USA is literally the only place in the world where a sizeable amount of the population thinks that being Hispanic makes you a 'person of color'. 

The American attitude to "Hispanics" is one of the dumbest things in the whole world. It's also incredibly racist. Apparently, according to Americans, every single person south of the Rio Grande is a person of color, and they all get lumped into the same category as if they're all the same race or something. Never mind the fact that Buenos Aires might be the whitest city in the world, or that Latin America is more diverse than the US. Apparently if you come from a Spanish speaking country you're a minority, so that Antonio Banderas, a Spanish man who is as white as it gets, was categorized as a "man of color" when nominated for an Oscar.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, holefucker said:

The USA is literally the only place in the world where a sizeable amount of the population thinks that being Hispanic makes you a 'person of color'. 

The American attitude to "Hispanics" is one of the dumbest things in the whole world. It's also incredibly racist. Apparently, according to Americans, every single person south of the Rio Grande is a person of color, and they all get lumped into the same category as if they're all the same race or something. Never mind the fact that Buenos Aires might be the whitest city in the world, or that Latin America is more diverse than the US. Apparently if you come from a Spanish speaking country you're a minority, so that Antonio Banderas, a Spanish man who is as white as it gets, was categorized as a "man of color" when nominated for an Oscar.

Antonio Banderas is from Spain. No one considers him a “person of color” although I could argue that there are many people from Spain and Portugal who are due to the Moors who once inhabited the area.

The problem is many people from Spanish speaking countries in the Americas think they are white/European. You have dark skinned folks from former slave colonies and slave holding areas that were first inhabited by Indians thinking they are white and extensions of the Spanish monarchy. I don’t get why people are so offended by their own lineage. 

You can erase the history, but it still remains!

1 hour ago, BlackDude said:

Antonio Banderas is from Spain. No one considers him a “person of color” although I could argue that there are many people from Spain and Portugal who are due to the Moors who once inhabited the area.

The problem is many people from Spanish speaking countries in the Americas think they are white/European. You have dark skinned folks from former slave colonies and slave holding areas that were first inhabited by Indians thinking they are white and extensions of the Spanish monarchy. I don’t get why people are so offended by their own lineage. 

You can erase the history, but it still remains!

Yet to make your point you cite people like Geraldo Rivera and Ted Cruz who are clearly white and who happen to have Spanish names. Maybe you should accept that a huge proportion of the population of Central and South America are of European descent and are therefore white. 

5 minutes ago, holefucker said:

Yet to make your point you cite people like Geraldo Rivera and Ted Cruz who are clearly white and who happen to have Spanish names. Maybe you should accept that a huge proportion of the population of Central and South America are of European descent and are therefore white. 

No, Ted Cruz and Geraldo identify as white. Geraldo identifies as white, even though  his father is Puerto Rican. If people want to pretend that there was just boatloads of Spanish people (including dark skinned Moors from Spain who were not white) coming over from Europe to inhabit the unpopulated Americas that’s fine. But I’m not going to argue history with you. 

And “white society” is not going to argue with you either, because they have already determined for you that you are not white, no matter how many historical artifacts and facts you hide, or darker And indigenous people you take out of the family album. You can only hope to achieve honorary white status. 

5 hours ago, holefucker said:

Maybe you should accept that a huge proportion of the population of Central and South America are of European descent and are therefore white. 

DNA studies of the population of Mexico in recent years do not bear out any notion of any sense of European racial purity. From a demographic standpoint, roughly 62% of Mexicans are mestizos, whose identity mixes European, Amerindian, and African heritage. Another 30% identify strongly with Amerindian cultures, not only the major Aztec and Maya influences, but also the more than 60 distinct Amerindian cultures within Mexico’s borders.

I suspect that many people who imagine themselves lily-white might be startled at the results of a test of their DNA. I had such a test done to get a sense of my ancestry, and hoped for evidence to support a family assumption of Native American ancestry along one line. The result: White as a sheet, and all by way of the British Isles. But DNA can also take you further back in time - I could also see links to France, to Italy, to Scandinavia - I may be the descendant of Britons, but I’m also the descendant of their Norman, Roman, and Viking invaders.

Populations don’t remain segregated. People fuck. And some people will fuck anybody. Thereby, race inevitably becomes a dubious distinction.

But really, it never was anything but an artificial construct, devised to leverage social power. Name any other species that is divided by race. Humans are the only ones that stupid.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

DNA studies of the population of Mexico in recent years do not bear out any notion of any sense of European racial purity. From a demographic standpoint, roughly 62% of Mexicans are mestizos, whose identity mixes European, Amerindian, and African heritage. Another 30% identify strongly with Amerindian cultures, not only the major Aztec and Maya influences, but also the more than 60 distinct Amerindian cultures within Mexico’s borders.

I suspect that many people who imagine themselves lily-white might be startled at the results of a test of their DNA. I had such a test done to get a sense of my ancestry, and hoped for evidence to support a family assumption of Native American ancestry along one line. The result: White as a sheet, and all by way of the British Isles. But DNA can also take you further back in time - I could also see links to France, to Italy, to Scandinavia - I may be the descendant of Britons, but I’m also the descendant of their Norman, Roman, and Viking invaders.

Populations don’t remain segregated. People fuck. And some people will fuck anybody. Thereby, race inevitably becomes a dubious distinction.

But really, it never was anything but an artificial construct, devised to leverage social power. Name any other species that is divided by race. Humans are the only ones that stupid.

Thank you. Although your grasp on history is much more scientific and exact than mine, the conclusion is the same. How sad it must be for Vincente Guerrero, those soldiers at the Battle of Pueblo and other Afro-Latin freedom fighters to have their contributions excluded from history by people who just flat out want to be white, history or genetics be damned.

And honestly it doesn’t matter. You can claim to be apart of a group, but it really does not matter if that group does not except you as one of their own.

2 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I agree. Race is an idiotic obsession society has that makes little sense. But I do object to picking out Hispanics who are white and stating that it's wrong for them to identify as white, when apparently it's ok for people with Irish or Dutch names who look white but might have 15% sub-saharan African DNA to identify as white. It just seems a bit racist to me to deny to people with Spanish names what is granted to people with Irish names. 

Edited by holefucker

On 9/8/2021 at 2:17 PM, holefucker said:

To make things clearer: No one would look at Ted Cruz's father and think of him as "white". Ted's grandfather on his father's side  (Rafael) came from the Canary Islands - the population of which is heavily mixed with Spanish, Berber, Moroccan, and other ethnic strands blended together for centuries. He emigrated to Cuba in the early 20th century where his son, also named Rafael (Ted's father), was born. If you look at any photograph of his father, it's hard to see how Rafael Cruz would be classified as "white" by anyone with an understanding of how racial/ethnic categories were understood either at the time of his birth or even at the time of Ted's birth.

Ted's mother, Eleanor, is where most of Ted's "whiteness" comes from, because she's about as white bread (mostly Irish) as they come. She was from Delaware, as I recall, and was the daughter of a DuPont company executive. Her family moved to Baton Rouge, LA, while she was a youngster and she grew up here, attending a socially prominent Catholic girl's high school.

Somehow, after marrying and divorcing in Texas, she met Ted's father (also a divorcee, who worked in the oil industry) and married him, later giving birth to "Ted" (real name: Rafael Eduardo Cruz). He ditched his given names in favor of "Ted" (for whatever reason).

That's not to say that his mother's Irish genetics are overwhelmed by his father's Canary-Cubano genetics. It IS to point out that Cruz doesn't just "happen to have" a Spanish name. 

(Also worth noting: Ted Cruz is vehemently anti-Communist but his father was jailed by the Battista regime in his youth for his work with the Cuban revolutionaries, and after his college career he advocated strongly for the new Castro regime - only changing his tune when Castro seized some of his relatives' property. And Ted Cruz is also vehemently anti-illegal immigration, but his father only got a student visa to the US by bribing officials to get an exit permit. Apparently with the Cruz family what's good/bad, right/wrong vary depending on whether a Cruz is benefiting or being harmed.)

Also: Geraldo Rivera is also very much not just someone who "happens to have a Spanish name". His father was Puerto Rican; his mother a Russian Jew. His actual name is "Gerald", not "Geraldo"; he changed it when TV producers felt he was more marketable as an identifiable Latino, even though his family had done as much as they could to hide their ethnicity as he was growing up.

Names are often more complex than we give them credit for.

On 9/8/2021 at 2:17 PM, holefucker said:

I'll also add: this is a reverse variation of the "one drop of black blood" that marked all mixed-race people in the US as "black", because you're suggesting that as long as someone in Central or South America has some white ancestry, they're white. 

On 9/8/2021 at 8:16 PM, ErosWired said:

Well, this is a tough one. Certainly no other species "divides" itself by race in terms of names, because no other species uses language (as we understand it), as we do, to describe things. So in one sense, you're absolutely right that no other species claim "race".

But if you mean how WE look at other species: in science, "race" is essentially synonymous with "subspecies", although this usage is now rare given the disreputable uses for the word "race" in the last few centuries. If you look at scientific works from as recently as the 1960's or so, you'll see references to "race" in this context.

And in this context, it's something like how we used to view race: an identifiable population, usually visually distinct, that nonetheless can successfully breed across the subspecies lines if the separate populations come in contact with each other, and where the offspring typically have features intermediate between those of the two parents.

The reality is that there's "race" as it's been used in human history (which is a social construct used to divide and oppress, and which is a blight on humanity), and "race" in the sense of a broad bioethnic sense that's valid as long as one bears in mind that a significant number of people are descended from more than one such group, and thus it's impossible to use other than to describe one's ancestry in a general sense.

1 hour ago, BootmanLA said:

"race" in the sense of a broad bioethnic sense that's valid as long as one bears in mind that a significant number of people are descended from more than one such group, and thus it's impossible to use other than to describe one's ancestry in a general sense.

The “validity” of any definition of human genetic diversity in terms of race has never been a “reality” - it has always been a subject of debate and dispute, especially as no universal consensus has ever been achieved on what constitutes the defining traits of any such “race”.

In terms of modern scientific biological classification and taxonomy, subspecies are designated on the basis of geographically distinct populations that in the wild do not, for reasons of either isolation or sexual selection, interbreed. While they may be genetically capable of interbreeding, and may do so in captivity, subspecies do not, as a rule, do so; were they to do so regularly, their morphological distinctiveness as subspecies would be erased.

Homo sapiens do not actually have much phenotypic variety, contrary to what one might think. We are merely sensitive to minor differences. For actual phenotypic variety within a species, I submit to you the chihuahua and the Great Dane; the dachshund and the dalmatian; the afghan hound and the pug. These are neither subspecies nor races of Canis major, but simply breeds of the same animal.

So are we. We just look a hell of a lot more like one another.

Nor can a case be well made even for subspeciation among humans on the basis of genetic variance tied to original geographic separation - there is considerably greater variation between individuals from different parts of Africa than there is between some Africans and Europeans, skin color notwithstanding.

It bears pointing out that the earliest divisions of people by race had to to with language and other purely cultural differences rather than physical traits, so any notion that race is a valid delineation between people rightly ends up discredited. Broad scientific consensus finds typological definitions of race simply untenable.

3 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

I'll also add: this is a reverse variation of the "one drop of black blood" that marked all mixed-race people in the US as "black", because you're suggesting that as long as someone in Central or South America has some white ancestry, they're white. 

Not at all. But as we've already established the very concept of race is almost nonsensical, then how do you define white? Generally speaking if someone looks white and is mostly white, then they can legitimately call themselves white. Ted Cruz is mostly white. So is Geraldo Rivera. I've never heard anyone say British PM Boris Johnson isn't white just because he's 13% Turkish (and his real surname is Kemal). 

What is it with the American idiocy about race? Is there anything in the world MORE racist than lumping everyone non-white into one category and calling them 'people of color', or insisting that if you have one drop of non-white blood them you're a 'person of color'?