size

Scandianviantwink

Guest faggotbitchboi

No, never refused a cock because it was too big.  Have definitely had some cocks where it was a bit 'ooh, aaah' to get it, but in it went eventually! 

Guest SkinGearhead

Perfect size for me is 9" really thick. It slides to just at the beginning of my sigmoidal colon plus stays straight up because of the thickness, I hate being poked by a small dick.

Bigger dicks need more time to rearrange my guts.

Yes - just once.   It was a guy with the thickets cock that i've ever seen but it was only five inches or so.  Very disproportions.  I let him try to fuck me but he couldn't get it in.  I let him try for about ten minutes then I got bored and ended the session.    Had he been longer or better at working with what he had, I probably wouldn't have sent him away. 

Never. My 3rd sex partner I ever had was a solid 9 incher. As soon as I saw his massive semi hard penis I wanted it in me. And he fucked me good. Only after did he learn he was my third sex partner. He told me I was a natural as a bottom and a natural at taking big cock. That was when I learned a lot guys can't. (I have the same problem with my extra fat penis on those rare occasions I top). So, I have never told  guy he was too big (no surprise given the massive size of my fuck hole. I have been the opposite taking any cock no matter how long and thick (including a guy siliconed to 9 inches circumference), double penetrations and even had guys jerk off inside me.

• Like 1

I’ve only refused once because it was huge. I couldn’t wrap my hands around it and it was so heavy and long. The size of my forearm and when he was soft! It was in the darkroom.  He was towering as a man and wanted to lock me in a cell and stretch me out. No way was this going to happen lol. I was terrified and ran off.