CUMDUMP and STDs

TwinkSlut24

There’s no way around it. When you decide to let Men fuck you raw and dump their load in you, you are exposing yourself to numerous STIs. Prep only prevents you from contracting HIV, if that. 

Initially, this may sound scary, but it’s really not. Most STIs are curable if caught early, and those that are chronic, like herpes, are extremely mild. The majority of people in the world actually already have herpes. It’s really only a concern if you have compromised immune system. At which point, herpes wouldn’t be your main concern. STIs are fairly weak pathogens because they require the host to be healthy enough to socialize and engage in physical activity(sex) to thrive.

The stigma surrounding STIs only have as much power over you as allow it. STIs are an inevitable part of a free and fun sex life. It’s a personal choice, but for me, the freedom to fulfill my sexual desires far outweighed the fear keeping me from them. I know take STIs as a badge of my uninhibited and unrestrained hole- I mean sex life. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I was in your same position several yrs ago when I first had bareback sex. One of my regulars told me get him pregnant and begged for my load. As soon as I slid inside him raw I never looked back. It's something primal within me that I must mark a bottom with my load I came to accept it. STD's are unfortunate and I try to resist the urge to fuck raw when I go to bathhouses or sex clubs but once I see that one ass that is popped up on the fuck bench or bent over in a dark room I split it open and slide in I can no longer think rational. My brain is just telling me mark this bottom and make em hold your load. Once I breed I feel so complete and I can think clear again. It's a never ending cycle for me. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

if you are going to fuck passed around, whored out faggot tranny whores like me, you are going to get infected with stuff. since all the guys who fuck me are guys who fuck trash like me, a great number of the guys who fuck me already have something, which is why cumdumpsters like me are constantly getting infected with stds.

• Like 1

Needing to undergo treatment for STi's, some infections and treatments causing discomfort and / or pain, I liken to getting tattoos, you quickly forget and you're soon back out there enjoying raw sex. Sti's are collateral damage when it comes to promiscuous raw fucking but I soon learnt to embrace the risk rather than thinking I could avoid them, no risk, no fun. The sleazier and dirtier a guy is and the more guys he's fucked with the more it turns me on and you know those are also the sort of guys that will almost certainly give you 'extras' but an innocent looking twink can easily fool you into a false sense of security. Like I said, no one is immune, however "clean" you think the other guy is. Accept the risk, enjoy the raw fucking, and get regularly tested if it worries you.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/6/2021 at 10:49 PM, revemupman said:

I was in your same position several yrs ago when I first had bareback sex. One of my regulars told me get him pregnant and begged for my load. As soon as I slid inside him raw I never looked back. It's something primal within me that I must mark a bottom with my load I came to accept it. STD's are unfortunate and I try to resist the urge to fuck raw when I go to bathhouses or sex clubs but once I see that one ass that is popped up on the fuck bench or bent over in a dark room I split it open and slide in I can no longer think rational. My brain is just telling me mark this bottom and make em hold your load. Once I breed I feel so complete and I can think clear again. It's a never ending cycle for me. 

I understand that. I'm very condom oriented, but when a guy eats my ass just right.  I can't help but spread my ass and swallow his dick. Spreading my juicy fat pussy for that raw dick. I know the risk of catching STDs, and I think that's what makes it even more thrilling. Just knowing that this anonymous man is breeding me, without a care of infecting me or me infecting him. It's such a satisfying careless primal urge that neither of us can resist scratching. It gives me such honor, knowing that he's willing to share whatever STDs he potentially could have into my bare ass

• Upvote 3