Have you actually had your cock sucked by your son?

Str8man

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2021 at 6:52 AM, BiDad said:

It was one of those impulse things I guess. As soon as I was in his mouth I went into a kind of panic if I should be doing this. I guess also at back of my mind I thought that if that was me I’d 100% have snuck a look at the guy s who just walked into my house before his cock came though the hole in the sheet. Maybe I’m retconning it now but I’d have known if I was him.

He was an adult capable of his own decisions. When my phone went off I don’t know if he stopped because he found out it was me or because he found out I knew at that point he knew it was me. He was more relaxed after he found it was me and so was I. His technique got better and it felt better. We kept the sheet up though. 

I’d like to think it was an informed decision we both made. Would I do it again? I don’t know. We’ve haven’t so maybe not.

I agree. While it is wrong to "het" your son to suck your cock, if he's gay and he actually wants to suck your cock, you might as well let him. Everyone wins that way. l'm not gay but l can definitely say gays are way better at sucking cock than females and they are always ready to an ultimately a mouth is a mouth. Plus even when it comes to fucking, a lot of gay boys have girly bodies like my son. Combine that with a wig and a sexy girly outfit like my boy often wears and from behind its just a sexy girl. Plus it's not like I was anywhere near the first man to fuck him. That boy gets around to say the least.

• Like 2

I have sucked my biological fathers cock more times than I can remember and I love it. he has a big thick meaty cock like all the males in my family seem to have and big hairy balls and he shoots big, delicious loads. I love putting on a catholic schoolgirls outfit and getting down on my knees and deepthroating his cock until he blows a huge load down my throat. any faggot who doesn't blow his down father doesn't know what they're missing.daddyslilgirl.png.bd0a308a2f6223af8beb95c6c0a01cd7.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

1 hour ago, Webster9 said:

I applaud all the men who are brave enough to discuss this sensitive topic and share their personal experiences.  I only wish that I had similar stories to tell.

I agree. I find these stories amazing and the conversations enlightening.

• Like 1

On 2/8/2021 at 6:27 AM, N2head said:

THIS IS SICK!

If your personal view is offended by this question then I doubt you will find much here of your interest. This may not be the website you should spend a lot of time.

The topic is Incest but with little other information. He does not disclose his own age or the age of his son. If the son is 25 and he is 55 then they are two adults. If underage then it is NOT allowed here under ANY circumstances.

On 2/13/2021 at 3:30 PM, Str8man said:

My son sucked my cock this morning. Faggots are the BEST cocksuckers and my boy has more experience than most.

You call your son a Faggot and that he has more experience than most but do you really know ALL of his experiences? Does he frequent bookstores or gloryholes? Does he date men or have a boyfriend or just sex?

Remember that every load you Blast down his throat or fuck up his ass is giving him more of your DNA which helped to create him. He gets Stronger with every load he takes.

• Like 2

The most common reason why incest is so [banned word] in society is because of inbreeding.  With father and son there is no chance of that. As long as both are adults who understand what is happening I say do what you want. 

• Like 3

When i was 18 and my dad took me away to college, about 500 miles away, we stayed over night in a motel, and what happened between us that night changed my life forever.  He was the best teacher I ever had!

22 hours ago, BREEDmeRAW said:

You call your son a Faggot and that he has more experience than most but do you really know ALL of his experiences? Does he frequent bookstores or gloryholes? Does he date men or have a boyfriend or just sex?

Remember that every load you Blast down his throat or fuck up his ass is giving him more of your DNA which helped to create him. He gets Stronger with every load he takes.

Well no I don't know ALL of his experiences but I know he is quite the frisky little slut. Always been so gay he never had to come out and frequently caught him fooling around with boys all through jr high and high school. He has always dressed very provocatively especially for a boy with lots of time shorts, crop tops, tights and girls clothing to the point of being more gender fluid and a regular crossdresser. Was never very discreet about bringing guys to his room for sex and way too many guys to be boyfriends. At one point I got a few emails from a guy claiming to know me from work who told me some interesting stories about HOW slutty he actually is and telling me he had sex with him several times and sent me pictures and videos of my son sucking cocks and getting fucked and even a couple pictures with cum on his face. He told me several dirty stories and after confirming some of these with someone else I was asked into getting my cock sucked by him through a glory hole so he didn't know it was me. Did that 3 times then the secret emailer invited me to the bathhouse to watch guys run a train on my sons ass while he was blindfolded. lt was the hottest thing I have ever seen live. l could not believe how many men fucked him and not a single condom in sight. Spunk was just pouring out so obviously I had to try fucking him. Somehow he found out I had fucked him and that he had sucked my cock so the rest is history. I rarely fuck him but he looks so sexy dressed as a girl sucking my cock sometimes I can't help it. Now I actually get to hear a lot of the slutty stuff he gets into. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I love fucking a slut who is so nasty he has sucked off his own dad or even better been fucked up the ass by daddy dearest. Any cumdump that dirty is sure to be a sweet fuck and a total uninhibited whore willing to do anything. Especially since they are so dirty that they actually brag about sucking their fathers cock. lf you love fucking trash, you can't go wrong with an incestuous faggot. Plus they are usually VERY experienced cumdumps.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BoyStrangler said:

I love fucking a slut who is so nasty he has sucked off his own dad or even better been fucked up the ass by daddy dearest. Any cumdump that dirty is sure to be a sweet fuck and a total uninhibited whore willing to do anything. Especially since they are so dirty that they actually brag about sucking their fathers cock. lf you love fucking trash, you can't go wrong with an incestuous faggot. Plus they are usually VERY experienced cumdumps.

You are absolutely correct about that. I am one of those sissy faggots. I loved dressing up for my Daddy during our special time together, sucking his fat 10” cock, getting fucked by him and taking his seed. I loved all the sneaking around hiding it from my Mom. During the summers we’d go away for 2 weeks on our annual father son camping trip so she thought but he’d take me to some sleazy motel, we’d party, he’d whore me out to strangers and violate my community holes. He loved watching me getting passed around those random men, taking their loads and after they were done with me he’d have his turn. He’d touch me all over, slide his fingers into my flooded hole and ask me how does that feel my dirty little faggot whore princess. He’d then spread my legs and bury his rock hard throbbing cock deep inside me as he shoved those cum dripping fingers inside my mouth to clean off. I’d moan like a whore in heat telling to fuck me deeper and harder, to spill inside me, to show me how much he loved me with his massive cock. Omfg it was so amazing 🤗

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

On 3/27/2021 at 1:24 AM, CumDumpSLT said:

You are absolutely correct about that. I am one of those sissy faggots. I loved dressing up for my Daddy during our special time together, sucking his fat 10” cock, getting fucked by him and taking his seed. I loved all the sneaking around hiding it from my Mom. During the summers we’d go away for 2 weeks on our annual father son camping trip so she thought but he’d take me to some sleazy motel, we’d party, he’d whore me out to strangers and violate my community holes. He loved watching me getting passed around those random men, taking their loads and after they were done with me he’d have his turn. He’d touch me all over, slide his fingers into my flooded hole and ask me how does that feel my dirty little faggot whore princess. He’d then spread my legs and bury his rock hard throbbing cock deep inside me as he shoved those cum dripping fingers inside my mouth to clean off. I’d moan like a whore in heat telling to fuck me deeper and harder, to spill inside me, to show me how much he loved me with his massive cock. Omfg it was so amazing 🤗

Nice piggy. You sound like a totally worthless piece of trash you faggot. Nice that you have a father willing to take advantage of what an obvious whore you are. lt's one thing to have a gay son, it's another to have a fucking faggotwhore for a son and knowing he isn't just willing, he's eager to be passed around by any men willing to use him for a fucktoy and  even a literal whore that he can exploit for fun and for gain. Plus honestly, if you have an eager, talented cocksucker living in your house why wouldn't you use it. l bet you father loves fucking your used up, sloppy loose pussy when it's full of random mens loads. This is why I love fucking bitches who blow their own fathers. lt's like fucking a sub-human fucktoy and you sluts generally have no limits. it's like fucking human trash.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1