Anonymous sex condom or raw?

superstard72

Surprisingly I didn’t react to this topic yet, while I remember that this or such kind of option appeared here previously. 
Let me clear that every time and under any circumstances I don’t let the top to fuck me wrapped. Since I am a barebacker it happened only once, after the 3 months lockdown when the fact that somebody finally fuck me broke my basic principle. 
I take loads directly independently of the time, place and the person of the top even I have no fucking idea whose cock is in me. 

• Like 1

I met a super hot guy on Grindr who insisted on a rubber.  I was like yeah, raw only and he coyly suggested I should trust him and come anyways.  Bent me over his desk and lubed me up with thick stuff and shoved a fat gloved cock into me.  I figured I’ll get the condom with the cum after he’s done and do what needs doing.  About really hard four strokes in I fucking felt the latex snap and he went into overdrive.   Didn’t take long for him to cum and when I turned to suck him clean, there was his latex “cock ring” with tattered latex still attached.  Looking up he’s smiling like the Cheshire Cat and wiggling a jar of Vaseline at me 🙂    That was hot. B

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

Raw only.  I am always up front that it is raw or hit the road.  I learned early that condoms hurt.  They get wrinkles and creases in them and it totally ruins the joy of being a bottom.  I guess they could be used if you enjoy pain, but it would have to be removed at the moment of eruption.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1