Anonymous sex condom or raw?

superstard72

5 hours ago, Fitfj said:

Before bb became ubiquitous I’d always make sure I’d doctored the condom so it would split inside me - or tell them before they put it on just tease me first. Anything to get that load.

I used to do something similar at married men sex parties I used to go to (a few token gay boys were invited). I put Vaseline in my ass and their condoms would rupture. Not one married ever pulled out, just gave me their load.  

What's a condom???? haha. If it's relatively dark and a guy insists on a condom I use condoms with the end of the tip cut off and place them back in the packet. Have taken a few loads from married guys without them knowing they loaded me. Just get the condom off them "for disposal" before they realize. Not exactly bareback sex as in being fucked raw but at least you still get a load in you and an illicit load is still quite a turn on.  

Lol I was just talking about this with my partner. For casual or anon, raw only. 

Raw is generally my preference, but I have a few playmates from before embracing my inner faggot that still require condoms. I’m only willing to do it because I know them and like them, though I do try to persuade them into going without it hehe. If I really liked someone and they wanted condoms to start, I’d do it in a situation like that with the hope of eventually moving to raw. Some people just need to build trust first. I get that. Having some mental connection makes up for it in a way. 

If I don’t know you very well or we only meet up to fuck, then it better be raw lol. Completely opposite of how the average person is. If I’m not getting a load, I don’t want it. 

On a really weird note, I had someone lie to me about being willing to fuck raw the other weekend. They said they would on Grindr then insisted on a condom once at my place. It was weird as fuck. Saying you want raw only usually scares off the condoms only crowd. 

• Upvote 1

I became a friend of a young male at a night club - drinking - smoking - having fun - Oh I Love Clubbing - strangers grabbing my crotch .

Seem like his friends comes by at his apartment when we are alone - about having sex !

Routine been I been drinking - naked - guys slapping on condoms ready to fuck me -soon it was Great and next time I am told sniffing poppers - taking hits on a joint - then the condoms were breaking - I am being fucking Raw - loads dripping out of my hole - becoming a whore !  

Some other guys must have gone through this !  

• Like 1