What is your roughest fantasy?

ShyBBFag

My biggest fantasy would be getting all my details and pictures shared around online,  name,  face and address ect.  No one knows im bi they all believe I'm straight.  So I would love to have everything shared around and have to take every cock offered if I don't want to be outed 

Even hotter if I was forced to spread my neg pussy and take a poz load 

Many of them mentioned things like are in my fantasies. The point is to be in the center of interests as a slut. In four movements. 
First, I am on my knees and guys are coming as many as possible. Regardless age, shape, status (I mean neg, poz, u=u, or toxic). And all of them fuck me and make me suck. They breed me. I get  hundreds of loads. In the second movement, other guys come onto my face and body. I am in the middle of a bukkake. In the third movement guys stand around me and pissing on me. Finally, some studs come and started to play with my hole. I mean they fistfuck me. At the end I present my roesbud and I let the cums go. 

• Like 1

On 5/2/2022 at 11:05 AM, Bottomtwinkessex said:

My biggest fantasy would be getting all my details and pictures shared around online,  name,  face and address ect.  No one knows im bi they all believe I'm straight.  So I would love to have everything shared around and have to take every cock offered if I don't want to be outed 

Very similar to mine. Being someone's bottom whore for them and who ever they want or they'll out me. The things I'm made to do get more depraved, humiliating or painful. Even better if it's a neighbor. Everytime there is a tenant moving out of my building I fantasize about who might go in. 

On 8/19/2021 at 11:05 PM, solo said:

Being blindfolded and whored out, while being spitroasted, the guy behind me to start choking me. Then forced to open my mouth and swallow guy's piss, spit, and cum. 

Exactly what I want along with my hands bound or cuffed behind my back!

• 2 weeks later...

Ever since one of ftm friends introduced me to his darkest fantasy I can't get it out if my head.

It involves a ftm guy kidnapping me tying me up to a chair and sexually torturing me while I'm in chastity- at the end of it when I'm well and truly broken he'll lean the chair back take me out of chastity and ride me till I can't cum any more. With the last orgasm happens I finally pass out.

When I come to I'm free from my bindings, completely nude- and when I look down at my groin I've swapped genitals with the ftm guy. 

That's my current darkest fantasy, thought of writing a story about it.

I want to be high. Bend over a table with my arms and legs tied to the table legs while a group of 10 or more black raw cocks raping my ass and mouth. Cumming in my ass then force me to clean their cum covered cocks clean with my mouth. The other guys can fuck each other will some are busy with me and then force their cocks down my throat. Afterwards the piss in my mouth and ass. Sex slave to be used and abused

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 3/13/2022 at 12:47 AM, pisshole said:

one of those: to be rented as a slave to kinky bar by loser BF, there is fuck house where slaves are bent in doggy into a hole in the wall, and their holes are used to service by tickets. every day an 8 hours fucking by completely strangers bare back or swallowing on the other side or both.

slaves who fail to complete the 8 hours are taken to the lower floor where a hose coming of the wall is connected to their holes, both sides.

they have to serve 1 hr as a punishment, the other side of the hose is connected to the urinal basin that is used by customers who finish their fucking up and want to piss before leaving, no flushing of course.

I want to be the white slave at all black bar 

On 5/2/2022 at 8:05 PM, Bottomtwinkessex said:

I want to be gang rape while drank and high by a group of raw black cocks from 10 to 20 guys while been filmed. They can be from 10 to 100 years old take all their cum and piss in my ass and mouth from cumming in my ass to suck their cum covered cock straight from my ass or another guy's ass. The video to be shared online with 1 driffence my face blur out for me to enjoy that now 1 nows how this white guy is getting abuse 

My ultimate fantasy would have to be I meet up with a guy for nsa fun ans while we are in the middle of fun he’s message friends and posting ads on line all while I’m giving him head in the mean time he then proceeds to booty bump me while being tied down I here people arriving abs next thing you know I’m getting fully used abs a totally whore there for all the tops plessure , and no matter how much I beg I just keep getting used , double penetrated, cock I didn’t know was that big and thick , I supose a slut can only dream 

I've had fantasies recently where I'm tied to a bench on my front and a group of guys take turns dumping their loads into me. Just when I think it's over and I'm so full of cum that I can feel it sloshing around, I hear scratching noises and the guys lead in one of their pet dogs and I'm helpless to do anything to stop it mounting and knotting me...

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4

Mine is a dungeon scene. To be drugged at 1st stripped and shoved in a cage. Stay in the cage for a while and see guys come in and out of the dungeon fucking bottoms. Watching that for some time.

Then my cage gets opened to be released to be dragged to a bench on the floor by a bunch of guys in full leather to a bench and get shackled tight. Whipped repeatedly pissed on in and repeated fucking while being forced to receive drugs to be kept spun. When they are done dragged on the floor and thrown in the cage for the next group. Wait for some time and watch others fuck while in the cage.

Next group drag me to hang me on hooks feet tied wide on floor and have another group abuse me. Dragged and put back in a cage waiting for what else.. Then after hours of recovery in the cage to be dragged again to a sling tied tightly blindfolded, gagged and a noose around my neck tied to the sling to pull. Force to receive things to get spun hard and receive multiple enemas and fucked and choked for a few hours on camera by a bunch of top leathered up guys. Then when done pulled off dragged to the cage and left there for everything to start again. My fantasy weekend!

Ok I think im a bit twisted lol

• Like 1