Men in Jewerly

NHeat

1 hour ago, WeBearBears said:

Other then my wedding ring, the other jewelry I wear is: studs on the double pierced ear (left) and single pierced ear on right, mini hoop in my pierced nipple, (left), and my double zero prince albert...

IMG_1805.JPG

IMG_0282.JPG

Fuck, now that's what you call PA, hot 🔥🔥🔥

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Piercings, yes.  Regular jewelry like necklaces, earrings, bracelets - TOTALLY depends on the guy.  It can look so feminine and turn me off or be VERY hot.  More into it on black or latin masculine guys.  A Latin guy with chunky "diamond" earrings and a gold chain with a cross is kinda stereotypical but vert hot to me!!  Any race, kinda thuggy look with chains and earrings is pretty hot to me too - depends on the guy like most have said.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cockstrap said:

I love cockstraps and cock rings....pierced cocks and balls....love being seeded by a cock that’s pierced....I always wear cockstraps,rings rubber cock straps,cock and ball stretchers.....love em.....

Yes !  Yes !  Fuck me - whore here - Pleasing others - submissive - ask and I will do it - getting high - love to see pictures - videos - bloody cocks and pussies !

I met up with a flight attendant in Orlando. Said he was a top, but when I got to hotel, he answered door in just a jock, and a pink belly button ring!  I've never seen a top with belly button ring, not alone with pink buttons on it!

Needless to say, I thought the hour drive was  waste, but it wasn't!  He was truly vers, and the first to ever fist me!  After fisting me, he lubed up my foot and sat on it!

Guess it just shows don't judge a guy by his jewelery!

23 hours ago, WeBearBears said:

Other then my wedding ring, the other jewelry I wear is: studs on the double pierced ear (left) and single pierced ear on right, mini hoop in my pierced nipple, (left), and my double zero prince albert...

IMG_1805.JPG

IMG_0282.JPG

Damn I'd love to feel that in me!!!!

• Thanks 1