Frozen cum

On 10/25/2021 at 3:29 PM, Vinnie14 said:

I met a guy once who could cum a couple times on a meet. I asked him to save up his cum like that for me so he could give me more on meets - yes it goes a bit foamy when fucking (and cold cum doesnt taste anywhere near as good as when its straight from the tap! 😂)

Sounds amazing!😜😝😛

I love saved loads!!! Would love to find guys to collect loads to send me to use for lube . I’d love to film me getting bred fulla tons of random cock with loads that guys sent me from all over !! Hit me up if you wanna help fill my faggot ass with saved up seed! 

• Like 1

On 11/12/2022 at 4:23 PM, hntnhole said:

Of course, but most bottoms need at least something to lube them up for the first Cock, especially if we're on the thick side of things.  I've never experienced a bottom that didn't love the frozen Sperm instead of some commercial stuff.  They often did suck in their breath when the ice-cube-cum was tongued up their Hole, but it melts quickly.  Plus, it makes for much tastier eating too. Another plus is, they know they're in for a hottttt fuck before it even begins .... somewhat of a mindfuck too.  

I've only had it done to me once, and you described it perfectly when put up ass!  Don't consider it much of a mindfuck, except in the fact the guy doing it is a pig, and wonder what else he might do!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Another hot thing to do is milk yourself into the family mayo jar. Back in the day i  use to love to go work at private homes doing work for people and they wouldn't be home , I'd love to be a fly on the wall watching them enjoy their sandwiches later👄

• Haha 1

If wishes were horses (and some are - horse-Cocked, I mean), we'd all be doing everything we want to do.  How about collecting/freezing your own loads as you jack off?  Elsewhere in other threads I've described a cool way to collect, store them. 

I suppose your own loads aren't as exciting, but at least you'll know what to expect when the opportunity presents itself. Why not try it, Marky ... you already know you want to .... 

On 9/29/2021 at 4:07 PM, Uncannysuboral said:

Hey do any of you know where I can buy or get some jars of cum would love to drink some huge load land have a cum cocktail 

I suggest finding a perverted top who is into that. Mine has given me a condom filled about 2/3 (roughly 25 loads) that he collected from himself and buddies of his and kept in his freezer until he was ready to have me over and feed it to me. He's been collecting another one or two condoms full for a second feeding, and has about finished filling the first one. The first time he had me over he just dumped from the condom (after letting it fully melt) directly in my mouth. I suggested I'd like to have a cum cocktail from one of the condoms for next time.

As for buying a jar of it, you might be able to find someone selling it online, but I'd rather get it from a trusted person I know, just to be safe - or as reasonably safe as possible. lol

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 10/12/2021 at 4:40 PM, DickNutbutter said:

Many times I've milked multiple loads into a rubber only to keep secreting the growing loads into the back of our freezer, away from the wife’s field of view.  Most I’ve been able to collect was 20, before finding playtime to lick on my tasty treats and pop them in my ass followed by a dildo to shove them in deep. Twice gotten to share them with bottom pig, cum melting all over my dick. On my profile pic, me enjoying one big frozen cum chunk on a hot summer day…

Sir I am in the philly area and so want to have as many of those frozen loads as u will give me...IDC put it in my ass as lube and I'll eat the others as cumsicles, u can BREED me but I want that frozen cum please...hmu 215-720-2778