Favorite position for sucking cock

Qilly55

• 7 months later...

If it’s a guy who just interested in me me sucking him off and leaving usually on my knees sometimes him standing sometimes sitting. If it’s a more intimate partner that I’m actually going to have an evening with I really like him laying down so I can take my time and feel I can do more things like kissing and licking  his body running my hands up and down him  licking nipples. In between sucking his dick. I really love making him last as long as humanly possible both for huge loads and to give a mind blowing orgasm. A couple of my favorites get the cock/body worship for an hour or more. 

Well, on my knees, worshiping the cock, the balls, and of course his cum and piss.  But I'm not a fan of gloryholes, I like to fully see my totally naked top, naked myself of course.  I just like my sex to be done in full view of everyone present, and I love access to tongue fuck the guy's asshole while I'm sucking, and I like being on my knees as well because it's a good position to drink his pee from as a chaser to his sperm.

On 3/2/2022 at 4:51 PM, gingerdaddyG said:

Either on my knees, or if there are more than 2 of us involved, bending over at the waist so that my hole is exposed for anyone else to help themselves to 😈

Yep like ginger said. Or in a toilet cubicle on knees sucking blokes, hands on their thighs. Love legs.

• Upvote 1

I like being on my knees, so I can look up.  Eye contact while on my knees really gets me going.  I love it when he grabs my nips too.  It's an amazing feeling being on my knees, looking in his eyes when he shoots into my mouth.  I like to keep his dick in my mouth after he comes to get every drop. 

• Like 1

Umm, my favorite is to kneel in front of him while he’s standing. That gives me full access to suck and play with his balls.  And he can grab my head when he wants to get a little aggressive.  2nd favorite is me lying on the bed with my head propped on a pillow, and he straddles my chest and fucks my mouth. He controls everything and truly treats my mouth like a pussy. 

On my back, head over the edge of the bed/couch, etc...i have been practicing this way, so i can take cocks deeper into my throat...and if i do accidentally vomit, it's easier to just turn my head to one side while doing so, then keep going afterwards...

I think my favorite position is between his legs with him on his back -- that way it is easy to get to his cock and balls, his perineum, and his hole as well -- all areas to which I like to give attention.  Also in that position, I can put my tongue up against his shaft and feel the cum pulsing through as it shoots into my mouth.  I haven't had as much experience as many of the posters on here, but so far, that is the most comfortable and most satisfying position for me. 

Edited by satyricon1
Change of word
  • Like 1