My Boyfriend: The Vacation Cumdump

Part 1 — Seduction

This was our third summer as a couple, and we decided to rent a house with friends in Ptown to celebrate James’ 28th birthday. He’d been to Ptown several times in the past, and loved the energy of the town during high season. Days spent on the beach, biking, carousing at Tea Dance, and clubbing at night. Rinse and repeat. 

We started our week in Ptown with a beach day. Our group trudged across the hot dunes to Boys Beach where we could shuck our clothes and lay out naked. Despite his superior looks and body, James wasn’t one to go naked in public often, preferring to keep a certain level of mystery. He stripped down to a black speedo. His speedo followed the contours of his firm ass, and hinted at the large cock tucked into the ample pouch. James was charismatic, athletic, and stood at 5’11” with black hair and a caramel tan. He had been a triathlete in college, and retained that physique. Tall with strong shoulders, well developed pecs, and solid legs built by years of running, biking, and swimming. He had competed right through college, but decided upon a different career. He was confident in his body, but not cocky. I had been drawn to his looks the moment we met through a mutual friend, and still relished seeing him naked any chance I got. His previous boyfriend had kept him under lock and key, chastising him if he appeared shirtless in public, and never allowed him to wear a speedo or dance shirtless. All that changed with me. He’d found the liberation he didn’t even know he was seeking. 

James laid out beside me in the full sun, enjoying the heat on his skin and the feel of the sand around his feet. There was a steady parade of men streaming onto the beach, and we shared some discreet comments among ourselves from our spot at the base of the dune. The buffet was tantalizing, sporting a wide range of body types and ages. People were spread out across the beach with plenty of space between enclaves of blankets and umbrellas. After about an hour, one brave soul set down his towel about 10 yards from us. He was nicely built with a deep tan and thick hair. He stripped down and sat on his towel, settling into the routine of people watching. 

After he’d settled in, a couple of our friends went over to meet him and make small talk. James followed a few minutes later, joining the conversation. I watched his body language, and that of the new guy on the beach. The new guy stood and shook hands with James, then stood chatting for awhile. When our friends came back to the blankets, James lingered, both men crouching down in the sand. The stranger rested a hand on James’ shoulder just before James came back to our blanket. He was very animated as he started talking.

“His name is Martin. He lives in the US, but is originally from Britain.” James loves an accent on a sexy man. “And guess what? He’s in the entertainment industry!” James went on in some detail – more than I was honestly interested in – about Martin’s accomplishments and notoriety. As I half-listened, more interested in my card game with friends on their adjoining blanket, I recognized a couple of the titles he rattled off. James went on for about an hour, even as we all went down to the water for a swim. Martin wandered down and swam with us. We had a pleasant group conversation, lot of laughter, and spontaneous flirting. I was entertained by a playful competition among James and a couple of our friends for Martin’s attention. 

Martin was very handsome, and his body was nicely defined. Not over developed, but he was someone who clearly ate healthy and had a long-term exercise regimen. He was closer to my height, shorter than James by a few inches. His black hair was thick on top with shaved sides for the summer, with some flecks of gray adding character. His accent was admittedly sexy, and he spoke with an assured confidence from years of public life. I noted he avoided the sexualized banter a few friends introduced, and preferred to keep the conversation more neutral. He shared he had rented a house for the season, and his long-term partner was in and out for the summer – away currently.

We were back and forth to the water a few times, and Martin often came to join us. He and James were sharing stories of their respective professional backgrounds. Martin was probably in his late 40s, given his accomplishments and the timeline he was painting. James was clearly star struck. His hand found its way to resting on Martin’s shoulder more frequently, and his body language brought them closer together in the water. 

By mid-afternoon we packed up to get ready for our first Tea Dance of the week – the official presentation of contestants in the week’s competition to find love – either temporary or longer term. At the house showered and picked out our “coming out” outfits for Tea. Tea Dance is always busy on a Saturday, and today was no exception.  We ran into unexpected friends from prior trips and even a friend from college. After a few cocktails, our group migrated to the dance floor for the final hour. Shirts were off and the bodies were packed in against one another. Put a lot of barely dressed gay men together on a dance floor and you’ll always gets sexualized energy. 

I noticed that Martin had arrived and made his way onto the dance floor. He and James were dancing together, the crowd pushing them closer together. After a few minutes, hands were tentatively exploring one another, and finally arms were around them as they danced together. James felt the hard muscles of Martin’s abs pressing against his own, and felt his cock stirring as Martin ran his hand down his lower back and squeezed James’ ass. “Ohhhhh,” James breathed, barely audible with the music playing overhead; but Martin heard it, and smiled in response. “Someone likes that,” this time squeezing James tight ass with both hands. Martin leaned his face into James’ and kissed him briefly, then followed with a longer, deeper kiss. The two wrapped themselves around one another amid the throng of men dancing, immersed in a private moment of exploration. They then separated and began dancing again, their eyes holding one another, hands casually exploring one another’s upper body. As Tea wrapped up, the two walked up the driveway together, hand in hand. I wondered if James and Martin might not slip away together, but they only talked a moment and then Martin left. 

James was giddy the rest of the evening. At dinner he often brought up Martin. We all headed out for drinks that night before finally landing at A-House for more dancing. James was dressed casually, with shorts, sneakers and a tight fitting T-shirt. The place was muggy with the summer heat, despite some air conditioning. Everyone was quickly shirtless, dancing, and covered in a sheen of sweat. I eventually wandered outside for a drink and some slightly cooler air. When I came back, Martin had found James on the dance floor. He was also shirtless, wearing a tight pair of black shorts and matching shoes. There was clearly chemistry between them that was simmering. 

Martin had his hands on James’ bare waist, and James was running his hands up and down Martin’s fuzzy chest. Their movements had a stronger sexual connection, and at times Martin turned James around to grind against his ass. James’ closed his eyes, caught up in the intense sexual energy of Martin grinding his pelvis against his ass. Each knew what the other was saying through their movements. James took a break once around midnight, stopping by our group gathered on the back deck having drinks. He was covered in sweat and smiling from ear-to-ear, looking positively radiant. There were some thinly veiled jealous remarks from one of our friends, to which James just winked before returning to his sexually charged tease on the dance floor. Martin and James kissed more frequently that last hour, their hands never leaving the other’s body. The DJ announced last call to the crowded club. Martin slipped a hand down the back of James shorts; James face was lost in ecstasy, and he stopped dancing altogether as the intense sensations of Martin tenderly probing his hole took him. His breathing was suddenly more intense; he half opened his eyes and stared into Martin’s face. Martin was very deliberate in his motion, tenderly massaging the sphincter. James’ hole felt very smooth, and Martin used the trickles of sweat rolling off James’ back to lubricate his finger and gingerly penetrate him. It wasn’t deep, but it was enough to make James’ head explode. He reached down and kissed Martin furiously. 

“I think it’s time to go,” Martin said into James’ ear. “I have something I want to give you.” James nodded silently.

Martin withdrew his hand from James’ shorts, took the younger man’s hand, and lead him out of the bar. They walked hand-in-hand down Commercial Street, passing the growing throng in front of Spiritus without stopping or even making eye contact with anyone else. They were focused on one another. I followed along a short distance behind, totally turned on by seeing my boyfriend being lead away by this other man, witnessing the sexual energy developing between them. They walked into the West End of town, zig-zagging a couple blocks until reaching what seemed to be Martin’s rental for the summer. It was a nice house, somewhat private, with a wrap-around porch. 

Martin lead James inside, closing the screen door behind them, but leaving the wooden door open for circulation. He and James kissed, long and deep, finally free of the watchful eyes of others (well, except mine). They were still in only their shorts and sneakers, which were quickly peeled away and discarded on the living room floor. I kicked off my shoes and padded silently across the porch – it seemed to circle the entire house. I could hear Martin and my boyfriend inside, still standing in the living room, now completely naked. Martin’s hands were firmly on James’ ass, massaging it slowly. James had draped his arms over Martin’s shoulders, reveling in their kiss and Martin’s tender massaging. After many long minutes, Martin broke their embrace and lead James toward the back of the house. The back of the house was dark, until a single light appeared in a tiny window. James appeared to be using the bathroom, while Martin moved to the bedroom in the far corner of the house.  One by one, a series of candles were lit around the room, spreading a warm light across a large bed with light linens. Martin stepped closer to the window I was now standing outside, and I could see his naked body illuminated in the expanding candlelight. His cock was pointing straight ahead, at least 7 inches with a hefty girth. 

Martin felt the cool night air blowing in through the windows in the room, and stepped up to each to open them all the way. I stood frozen in the porch shadows, holding my breath. There wasn’t much room between the bed and the windows, just enough to get out of the bed. After opening the bedroom windows, Martin turned around just as James stepped into the room. James was naked, his own thick cock that I knew so intimately was standing fully erect at 7 ½ inches. His muscular body was also glazed in the warm candlelight. 

Martin felt desire rising in him again, examining James’ body as it moved across the room. James’ toned legs and torso were youthful and finely sculpted. He had noticed James right away on the beach. James had shared he was traveling with his boyfriend, but Martin was pleasantly surprised to find that didn’t seem to be a barrier to his plans. James had responded to his careful ministrations on both dance floors, and now he was here offering himself to Martin. 

Martin wrapped his arms around James’ waist, pulling him in. He tilted his head upward and kissed him, feeling James’ muscles tighten and then relax, almost melting in his embrace. James was taller than him, beautifully toned and athletically sculpted, masculine with a hot face, and much younger – a bit more than 20 years. Martin’s favorite combination. James was star struck – Martin recognized it – and knew what it offered him tonight. James was held captive by the intense sexual energy between them,  his body quivering each time Martin tenderly traced his finger tips along the sides of his body. Martin reached back, warming James’ ass cheeks with the palms of his hands, and then slowly introduced a finger to begin probing again. James groaned quietly, his body weight leaning more heavily on Martin. 

“You’re the hottest guy in town this week,” he said quietly in the gently moving night air. James just looked at him. “I could say the same thing.” He added pressure against James’ soft hole, making the young man groan with pleasure, his eyes closing and head rolling back slightly as he pressed his body against Martin’s.

He’s already surrendered, Martin thought to himself with a smile. His cock felt even harder now, relishing James’ slow submission and anticipating what he was going to do to this incredibly beautiful young man. “Let’s move to the bed,” he suggested, taking James’ hand and leading him to the silky linens. He unexpectedly spun James around and tossed him onto the bed. James slid across the silky sheets, grinning wildly at the sudden domination, his body somewhat awkwardly half-spinning on the slick surface, his legs in the air until he found his equilibrium again. 

Martin moved like a tiger, crawling onto the bed and over James’ naked body. He settled his weight on top of James, pushing him into the mattress, and kissed him again. James groaned in bliss.  Martin was grinding his body against James, and James’ body was wrapping itself around Martin’s. Their bodies were silhouetted against the white linens, and they moved in the tight grip of desire. James felt the weight of Martin’s body pressed into him, the heat of his skin was tantalizing, and he desperately wanted more. James wasn’t touching his ass at the moment, and James was aware of how intensely it wanted to be touched. Martin sat up and rolled to James side. James stared at the magnificent body glowing in the candlelight. He couldn’t put words to it in his head, but Martin was the sexiest man he’d ever encountered – but even more than sexy. Martin rolled to the side of the bed, opening a draw in the nightstand, and pulling out some items. Then he picked up one of the glasses he’d set down when he first came into the room to light the candles. He took a sip, then another. 

He rolled back toward James, and tenderly caressed his face. “You are just beautiful,” he said softly. 

“Not as beautiful as you,” James responded. His eyes were locked in Martin’s. He’s mine, Martin thought. 

Martin’s hand slowly moved down the length of James’ torso, eliciting a soft moan. “I love your body. I loved watching you today. Every thing you did was so captivating.” He leaned in closer and kissed James again. “Before we go further, I just want to be sure you know I am positive.” 

James didn’t know what to say in that moment. His head was immersed in the intense sexual energy. His body felt completely supple and was craving more of Martin’s touch. “Okay,” was all he could muster to say in that moment. He knew he should say something more, but couldn’t. 

Martin rolled on top of him. James surrendered to the feeling of Martin’s amazing body against his own. Martin pinned his wrists above his head and began kissing his neck. James gasped, the thrill of being restrained made his heart pound faster, and he instinctively wrapped his powerful legs around Martin’s. James started to grind his rock hard cock against the older Brit’s. Martin immediately returned the grinding. James started to writhe beneath him. “Oh fuck!” James exclaimed, so loudly I could clearly hear him on the porch, and wondered about the neighbors. 

“That’s it,” Martin said tenderly. “That’s it, James. Give yourself to me. Just let go. Can you do that? Are you giving yourself to me?”

James was panting heavily now. “Yes!” He breathed hard. “Take me! I want you to take my ass, Martin!”

• Like 24
  • Upvote 8

Part 2 – His First Gift

Martin kissed James tenderly, adding a soft, playful bite on his lower lip. The he slid his body up the length of James’ naked body, his cock tracing a line from groin to chin. Martin straddled James’ chest and pushed his cock into James’ eager mouth. James closed his eyes as Martin began to slowly fuck his face, his long cock sliding in until it hit the back of James’ throat, and again so the head brushed against his lips. Martin let out a happy groan, his cock feeling slick and warm inside James. “Oh my gawd, that feels so good,” he whispered. He plunged his dick back into James’ warm mouth. 

I watched as James, his sculpted body stretched out on the bed, stroked his big dick furiously as Martin fucked his mouth. I could hear the deep slurping sound as James worked Martin’s thick dick with his mouth, and Martin’s quiet appreciative moans. Martin shifted his weight backward, pulling his cock out of James’ eager mouth, and straddled him from the side. I could see both their hardons in full glory, caressed by the warm candlelight. He leaned in and kissed James again. “You are so beautiful,” he said, running his hand down James’ torso and seizing his cock. James gasped in pleasure, his body lifting off the silky sheets. 

Martin slid into a 69 and began devouring James’ cock while pushing his own back into James’ hungry mouth. The two writhed as they worked each other’s cocks, quiet slurping and guttural groans of pleasure overwhelming the rustle of the sheets beneath them. It was a beautiful site to see, and I stroked my own cock watching my boyfriend’s sexual pleasure. I’d shared James with other men in 3-ways, but witnessing this unload as an observer held its own unique magic. I wondered if they would finish each other off like this — they’re balls had to be boiling — they were so passionate in their connection. As if he read my mind, Martin lifted himself from James’ cock, straddled his chest with his ass hovering over James’ face. Was he a bottom? That both surprised and disappointed me a bit. But he quickly grabbed behind James’ knees and rolled him backward, bringing James’ ass to his own mouth. 

James gasped, his upper back pinned to the bed by Martin’s body resting on his chest, his muscular legs flailed in the air. Jolts of intense pleasure ripped through his body, and he lost control as Martin’s expert tongue worked inside his hole. James was moaning uncontrollably, his hands instinctively moving across Martin’s ass and back. He couldn’t find words, but just made animalistic sounds of ecstasy. Martin didn’t relent, working his tongue deeper into the soft flesh of James’ pink hole. He used his elbows to lock James’ knees behind him, restraining his movements. He relished the musky man smells of james’ body, which only fueled his desire to tame this sexual beast and make him submit to him. I’m going to mark this boy tonight, he thought to himself. 

Martin broke their position, letting James’ legs fall back to the bed sheets with a soft whomp. He reached to the nightstand, picking up several items, and shuffled / slid down the bed. He set a small bottle of poppers on James’ chest, resting between his muscular pecs. I felt a thrill go through my own body as Martin took position between James legs, spreading them wider. He was finally going to claim his prize for the night.

I leaned closer to the window. The candlelight softly illuminated their naked bodies, and I could see both of their cocks distinctly standing erect. There was pure lust in the air as Martin applied lube to both their dicks, James groaning and writhing again as Martin worked his generous cock with both hands for a moment. One hand moved to James’ hole and began lubing it. James gasped again and arched his back as more jolts wracked his body. “I don’t have to ask if you’re ready, James,” Martin said tenderly. “I’m going to take you now. That’s what you want, isn’t it? You want the gift I have for you, don’t you?”

James looked down the length of his body, his eyes half-open, half-closed, but filled with desire. He had things he thought he should say. He vaguely remembered Martin was poz, and knew there was something he should ask him to do. But those words were lost in the lust. “Please,” was all he could say. “Please.”

Martin rolled James’ legs knees back to his chest, fluidly sliding forward as he did so, allowing his cock to find its way to the tender hole anxiously awaiting. He had worked James fully into submission, and had his body craving what was about to come next. James didn’t need the poppers, but locked eyes with Martin as the older of the two pressed the head of. His cock against James’ hole. James felt his sphincter greedily expand, ushering Martin’s swollen hardness inside. The pressure penetrated. Him deeply, and a passionate moan escaped his lips as he closed his eyes. And was consumed by Martin. The older man let out his own groan as the velvety warmth of the young man’s ass wrapped itself around his cock. He rolled forward, bending James in half, and kissed him passionately. While they exchanged loving kisses, Martin’s hips began to slowly churn. The subtle movements wrought soft moans that wove into their kissing.

The sight of my boyfriend’s naked body entangled with Martin’s made my cock ache for release. Martin was deep inside my man, bareback. James powerful body had submitted itself to the man, which made me tingle all over.

Martin rose up on his knees and began thrusting with intention. Some of the tenderness morphed into powerful thrusts. He looked down at James, taking in the magnificent image before him. This young man, more than 20 years younger, was stretched out, his legs on either side of Martin’s torso, giving him his ass. “Fuck me,” James pleaded. Martin grabbed James’s thighs and began fucking him harder, driving his dick deep inside the velvety fire he felt engulfing his cock. “My gawd your ass is amazing!” There passion became a power fuck, both men lost in the lust they shared. The hard slapping of bare skin against skin filled the air. James moaned with unbridled ecstasy, completely consumed with desire for Martin. “Fuck me! Pound my ass!” His voice had became. Stronger and more demanding, fueled by the energy they were sharing. 

“Fuck yeah!” Martin grunted. He was pounding the boy’s ass hard. An even darker desire that had been brewing inside him rushed to the surface. Tenderness melted into a malicious grin. “You’re mine, boy. Body and soul. I’m gonna breed you with my gift.” James felt a mysterious thrill in that moment. He seldom got bred by anyone, preferring to have a load shot across his chest or face. He loved the hot spatter of cum across his body and in his mouth. But in this instant he had a primal need to feel that hot cum inside him. He knew he shouldn’t want it. He knew it was dangerous. But looking at Martin looming over him, his hands grasping his calves and his abs flexing as he thrust inside him, he craved it. He wanted a part of Martin that he could keep with him forever. 

Martin could see the conflict in James’ handsome face, the battle between desire and fear contorted into a look of desperation. He relished that look, this moment. He’d seen it in other young faces in this bed, and it was the moment he always remembered. His intelligence, muscled body, and success — the very things that made James and the others attractive  to him — were useless to James in this moment.  He conceded them all to Martin’s control. This was the moment James could not decide for himself, and submitted to Martin’s choices for him. The dark desire totally filled Martin. “You’re mine!! You’re ass is mine now!” 

“Breed my ass!” James exclaimed, consumed by intense craving and lust for this man. His own face took on a malicious grin. “Fucking fill my ass with your cum.” James began jacking his own cock furiously.

Martin pounded into his hole with a fury, making my boyfriend wince and whimper. Even as he was about to release. Martin grunted again and again, finally feeling the boiling desire inside him begin to pump itself into the sculpted young man under his control. James felt the throbbing of Martin’s engorged cock as it released, his soul trembling as the thick juices spattered inside him, bonding them. James erupted even as he was filled with Martin’s seed. Both men grunted and moaned, finally collapsing into an entangled, sweaty heap. Martin’s load was inside my boyfriend, while James was covered in his own thick cum. Together they convulsed in ecstatic aftershocks and heavy breathing. There was no pressure to move, and they were savoring their entanglement and new bond. 

I watched for a few minutes more, my own load spewed against the side of the house as I watched Martin breed my boyfriend’s raw ass. Now the pair was breathing together, coming down from the climax of their encounter. Martin seemed to still be inside James, and the two exchanges soft kisses. Their conversation was quiet, punctuated with quick bursts of laughter. Martin was discussing some friends who were arriving this week, and James shared our plans with him. Martin playfully suggested how hot it would have been to share this encounter in the dunes earlier in the day; James laughed, adding that their dune fuck video could go viral before Friday. Martin slipped his drained cock out of James. James sighed, “At least you left something behind inside me.”

Martin grinned in the pale light. “I left you a special gift,” then kissed his new toy. 

I picked up my sneakers and quietly padded away, trying to move unseen in the late night. I had a feeling this was not going to be their only encounter this week. 

• Like 21
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 4

Part 3 – What’s In A Name?

The next two days were rainy, so we all stuck around the house. James had returned home early the morning after his encounter with Martin. He googled his celebrity crush, talking incessantly with each of us throughout the day about Martin’s accomplishments. There was no secret of the fact he and Martin had left the A-House together, having walked by several of our friends as they headed to Martin’s. James found some pics of Martin in his younger modeling days, and promotional shots from more recent years. James swooned over these. While he shared with me some aspects of their encounter, adding that they had fucked again in the early hours of the morning before James left. The second encounter sounded more brief and tender, with James waking to the sensation of Martin sliding inside him. He omitted that Martin was poz and that he had bred him, though he did share that they had barebacked both times. 

James was clearly still star struck by Martin.  He texted him several times that day, but Martin was working on a project that was due soon, and chose to use the rainy days as motivation to hunker down and finish. We filled both days with our friends and food, and even a bike ride in the rain. We clubbed both nights, sloshing through the streets, and skipping any late night pizza. Tuesday the weather flipped and was gorgeous. 

We were heading out to the local pools for the day, having connected with some other friends who were also in town. James opted to hang at the condo reading and having some quiet time. We planned to all meet for dinner later that night. I went to one of the pools with a smattering of friends, having lunch and a bevy of cocktails. Around 2:30 I decided I’d had enough sun and was gonna head out for a bike ride. Tea Dance would be quiet today, so I wouldn’t mind biking later in the day. I walked back to the condo to grab my bike and throw on my sneakers. I walked in the condo and headed up toward our bedroom to change quickly. 

There was an odd tension in the house, and I heard noises from the bedroom. I slowed my approach and crept quietly to the half open door. I was surprised to find James naked inside, straddling another guy. It took me a moment to place the face because he was partially obscured by James’ upper body, but then I recognized him. He was one of the people Martin had introduced us to in the club the first night. Edgar, I believe his name was. He was a handsome Brazilian living on the West Coast who did some acting and modeling, though it was mostly smaller stuff. He and James had clearly reconnected since meeting in the bar. I tried to be inconspicuous while watching.

James was straddling Edgar’s midsection, with Edgar’s dick standing straight up and between James’ ass cheeks, the two slowly grinding. Edgar held a bottle of poppers to James’ nose, and he took a long hit followed by a second one. Edgar’s cock was thick and veiny, probably eight inches long. It had a slight bend to it, and got quite girthy in the middle. It disappeared beneath James who was starting to grind his hole against it.

James felt the warm rush of the poppers fill his body. He became keenly aware of Edgar’s impressive dick against his ass, and he moved so he had better access to it. He’d seen the pics on Grindr, but they didn’t prepare you for the real deal. He felt the shaft as it now lay against Edgar’s abs, feeling the hot skin brushing against his own hole. He closed his eyes and focused on the sweet sensation, his hands resting on Edgar’s chest as he ground against that cock. He’d spent the past half hour worshiping Edgar’s fat cock. They’d connected on Grindr a couple hours ago, and it wasn’t long before Edgar was at the door with plans for a walk together out to the breakwater. Edgar had arrived faster than James expected, and he had to answer the door wearing just a pair of shorts. Plans for a walk quickly changed to making out in the kitchen, then moving upstairs to the shower. James had spent a half hour worshipping on his knees in front of the latino god before Edgar had him stand up and turn around in the shower. He would have taken James then and there, but James’ ass was too tight and the shower gel wasn’t sufficient lube. 

Now James was straddling Edgar, nervously anticipating  their second try. The poppers worked their magic over James while Edgar pumped some lube into his hand, reached beneath the younger man’s ass, and lubed both the grinding cock and ass. James sighed deeply as the movements became more fluid with the lubricant. Edgar pressed his cock upward, the head searching beneath James for its target. Edgar felt the divot where James’ hole was hiding, letting the younger man’s body weight press him on the waiting cock. James gasped as a jolt went through his prostate. He instinctively started to press his weight onto it, feeling his hole begin to open and stretch. Edgar’s voice soothed him, “That’s it, baby. Let it inside you.”

I watched as James reached back, guiding Edgar’s cock to the right angle. Slowly and steadily Edgar’s cock disappeared inside James. I heard James gasp as the girthy middle of the shaft spread his hole wider, and he paused to let the sharp spasm pass. “That’s it, baby. Take your time. There’s a lot of cock there to take.” James started to descend further on the shaft until it completely disappeared inside him. He rested there, leaning his head back and moaning. Then he leaned forward and kissed Edgar. As they made out, Edgar raised his knees so his feet were flat against the bed, and he slowly began moving his hips in a gentle circular motion. I heard James moan as Edgar opened his further, relaxing his sphincter for more pleasure. 

James began to ride the massive cock, whimpering and gasping at times as he tentatively descended onto it. “Fuck that’s huge!  It keeps getting bigger!”

“You’re fine, baby,” Edgar soothed, now running his hands across James muscled pecs. His voice was a deep baritone with a mild accent. James was starry eyed again, entranced by Edgar’s accent and celebrity status. Edgar was guaranteed success the moment he showed up at the door. Sexual energy radiated off of him. “You wanted my big cock. Ride it like a bitch!” James leaned back, arching his back slightly as he braced his arms against the bed. He let out a long moan as he fully impaled himself on Edgar’s Brazilian meat. He began working his hips and slowly raising himself up and down on the long shaft. “That’s it. Work my cock with that ass. Show me what you’ve got, bitch!” James began bouncing on Edgar’’s cock, driving it balls deep inside himself, feeling the thick hardness filling him.

Edgar groaned with pleasure. “Fuck that ass feels good.” He opened his eyes and admired the younger guy impaling himself on his cock. He was hot!  Edgar had been getting ready to go to the beach when this guy hit him up on Grindr. Apparently they’d met a few nights ago through Martin, but he didn’t really remember, and still wasn’t sure of his name. But this guy had the package — hot body, hot face, and big dick. Turns out he has an amazing ass, too, which he’d given up fast enough. The guy was still arched backward, his own dick sticking straight up, bouncing off his abs as he rode. Edgar watched the sculpted body riding him, the abs flexing as he worked his ass, his cock loving the hot depths of this guy’s ass. “That’s it. Massage my cock with that ass. Work it! Work for that cock.” This guy’s ass work was amazing, and Edgar felt felt his dick flexing in response. But it was time for a change of position so he could really satisfy his cock. When the guy lifted himself off his cock for a break, Edgar made his next move.

Edgar flipped the guy around and onto all fours, his ass perfectly displayed in front of him. He parted the checks and gazed at the hole he had been fucking. Edgar could feel the guy’s hunger. He admired the hole another moment, fingering it, feeling his own cock get harder. He loved probing a hot guy’s ass, and this one was intensely willing. “Look at that hungry hole,” he whispered. The guy was taking another hit of the poppers, and Edgar used that moment to align his raw cock with the waiting hole. He slid inside with a smooth thrust, and started fucking that hot ass. Each thrust was rewarded with “ah!” from the guy, which inspired Edgar to drive harder. He grabbed the guy by the waist and started fucking him with a faster rhythm, his own balls slapping beneath that hungry hole. He looked down and watched his long cock gliding in and out. Without stopping, he reached over to his phone sitting on the nightstand and began recording his cock working that ass. “Yeah, bitch, ride that Brazilian cock.” He took longer strokes for the camera, capturing the length of his slicked cock as it slide in and out. The younger guy was moaning like a little bitch. “Fuck! You’re gonna make me cum soon! You’re gonna get pozzed. You want that poz load, don’t you? Don’t you?” The guy was grunting hard, but lifted his head enough to say,”Oh fuck yeah! Poz my hole!” Edgar tossed the phone aside, knowing it would be a hot video, and focused on his final pleasure. His balls were feeling very warm, and the pressure inside was building. He was gonna spurt soon. “This load is going in you, bitch!”

Edgar pushed his hungry bottom onto his stomach, plunging his dick deep inside as his cock was aching for release. He was vaguely aware of the guy’s whimpering and begging as he was pounding hard, but he was really wrapped up in his own pleasure. Edgar raised his head, feeling the strain in his body as he pounded his Grindr trick’s hole. He held his breath without missing a stroke. When he released his breath, his cock erupted in that amazing hole. Edgar felt his poz load gush, filling the guy even as his pulsating dick was bathed in it. Edgar grunted and spasmed as he tried to force himself to keep thrusting until his body was simply spent. He collapsed onto top of the guy he’d just bred. 

I was still watching from the hallway when Edgar drove James into a spread eagle and seèded him.  James was lost in the fucking he was taking, and odd mix of whimpering and grunting as Edgar pounded and bred him. They laid there for just a couple minutes before Edgar rolled off of James back and stood up. He started dressing although James was still laying there spread eagle with a cum-filled hole. I slipped into another bedroom as Edgar finished dressing.

Edgar found his shirt and pulled it on, tucked his phone into his shorts, and reached over to slap the guy’s upturned ass. “Thanks man,” he said as he started to leave the room, uncertain what the guy’s name had been. I’ve already been here longer than I planned, he thought. He exited the house and walked to where he’d left his bike. It was time for the beach and swim after his afternoon fuck.

James lay there another minute before he rolled himself on his back,, bending one leg for stability.  His body was tingling, and he felt incredible,  even thoughEdgar had made a hasty exit before James came. He didn’t like fuck-and-go’s and was hoping they would still go for a walk afterward. He laid there somewhat stunned,  somewhat surprised by the quick exit, and still feeling incredibly sexy. He ran his hands over his chest and abs, then reached down to his hole. He could feel. The warm cum covering his hole. Edgar had bred him. The thought was both frightening and thrilling. He never took loads, but here was his second one this week. What was happening? After Martin had bred him, he told. Himself he wouldn’t bareback again. It was too stressful afterward. But here he was, a fresh load in him, and he was feeling incredibly horny because of it. 

After Edgar left the house, I crept back downstairs. I pulled out my phone and fired up Grindr and Scruff. There was Edgar’s profile, within 50 feet. The pics mostly looked professionally taken. If I hadn’t seen Edgar in person, I’d have thought this was a fake profile. His pics were awesome and displayed his toned body. I wonder if he ever did porn early on. I was feeling horny thinking about him banging James upstairs in our bed. James was becoming a little star fucker this week! I scrolled through his bio. 6’1”, 40 years old, single. My breath caught for a second. Edgar’s profile said he was poz. James must’ve seen that. I tugged at my cock in my shorts, feeling it’s stiffness. James had taken another poz load.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 12