milking cock with ass

thick

Guest Matias47
I milk every top I'm with, it feels good to milk a top's cock, and way better than just being a dead fuck! It takes a lot of control of a bottoms ass muscles to pair with a top's strokes. I find it hard to do with guys that have smaller dicks. The dick has to be at least 7 inches and at least 5 inches around, but definitely the bigger/longer the easier it is to pair ur contractions with his strokes.

That's interesting. With me its not size that can make milking difficult, its the stroke. Some guys are just short strokers. They only move an inch or a little more back and forth. If we're fucking missionary I'll wrap my legs around him pull him all the way in hold him there while grinding and squeezing before letting him pull back. Otherwise, I'll do what I can to encourage longer strokes (dirty talk, etc.) and move my ass in ways that get more of his cock out (that's you squeeze for the milking action) so he's gotta slam it back in.

Ur right short strokes are hard to milk. When I squeeze my ass muscles on the pull out stroke the cock is milked and when a top slams a dick back in against the muscle it contracts. I definitely find that its way more enjoyable for the top when I'm milking him and if your milking properly the top makes sure the strokes are long enough to engage the milking process.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

OH I CAN SO DO THAT!!!!

always milk my daddy stud cock dry with my twitching boipussy :)

That is the best. I love a bottom to milk my cock when I am fucking him. You have to go slow and be in sync. Bottoms like that are the ultimate.

Yep, milking is sort of my "signature" too - had many tops praising my milking them... ;) But it doesn't happen automatically, and I only do it with tops I like a lot. It's a treat reserved for special fuckers :)

• 5 years later...

Oh HELL YA ! It's the most ultimate feeling ever finding a cum hungry bottom that loves milking the cock , used to have this young bb bottom skater punk that would come over once in a while for a weekend party and play session and when we got super super twisted  on party it would make us so crazy horny and would make his hole extremely cum hungry , and we would spend the whole day and night partying getting twisted while , and he would have my kick back while he worked my cock sucking and stroking me building up my loads, Then he would slide his hungry hole down onto my cock and begin slowly and steady pumping up and down on it while working his ass muscles and i would sit back feeling his hole give my cock the  most ultimate intense pleasure of milking my cock till I was cumming and cumming and cumming , then he would go back down and work my cock and balls and make them produce more cum for his hole to milk out of me , he would milk load after load after load out of my cock while i sat back feeling pure extacy from the most intense pleasure and orgasms ever . I like the normal play sessions of fucking a bottom in multiple positions . But I totally love the ultimate feeling of a milking session .

i learned how to milk a guys cock with my ass as a highschool cumdump.thats even how i was taught to tink of it. i already knew that giving a good blowjob isnt about jerking guys off with your mout, its about milking cocks with your mouth and throat. sometimes guys would tell me to jerk them off with my ass but i was taught that my fuckhole should really be milking guys loads out so the key is to really squeeze the cock on its way out then let it slide back in and milk it on the way out again. same as being a cocksucker, my goal is to get that load. thats what makes a true powerbottom cumdump