Any Horny Black Security Guards Out There?

lookn4sum

i am hoping to fulfill a long standing fantasy of hooking up with a horny bored black security guard working the graveyard shift that would enjoy having a horny black dick loving white bottom to play with at work. I love and crave BBC, especially them older big dicked black daddy types and think it would be very hot and fun to be taking a late night stroll near some warehouse or office building, construction site or wherever that a horny big dicked brotha was on duty and feeling horny and bored. I would love have him "catch" me sucking some guys dick in the parking garage. the guy i am sucking gets away cause he is standing but I get "caught as i am trying to stand up and pull my pants up and the guard tells me that he won't call the cops if i am willing to give up my mouth and hole for his hot cock. Or it would also be hot to walk by and see him with his legs spread and as i pass he subtly squeezes his crotch while staring directly at me and slightly nodding his head. When a turn to pass by again he is no longer at the desk so disappointingly i think i just imagined it as i walk down along the side of the building. i looking in the dark windows as i am walking past and about half way down i see him standing in the doorway to a dark office with only the light from the hall behind him. I stop and is unbuckling his belt and pants as he walks toward the window and pulls out a big fat dick as he stops just short of the window. i want his dick so bad that i lick my lips and undo my own pants as i turn around to show him my ass real quick because a car is coming down the street. He motions for me to go to the back alley where he meets me at the rear door pulls me inside and orders me to take off my pants and leave them at the door and follow him to an empty office where he fucks my mouth and hole for the next couple of hours.

Are there any horny big dicked black security guards out there working the late shift that would enjoy helping me make this fantasy a reality. There has got to be one out there somewhere no?

post-2076-140864335284_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I used to hook up with a black security guard in downtown minneapolis. He was this really hot african dude. he'd buzz me in to the building late at night and tell me what floor to go to (usually an empty floor), he'd meet me there and then we'd go into one of the rooms and fuck. he had a huge 10" dick and LOVED to fuck hard. The only thing I had wished was that he would have fucked me raw. he was very dominant and there were times when we'd finish and make me leave with the cum still in my hair or on my face.

well dang I hope that it ain't meant to be isn't really the case. I would like to at least think there is a possibility of my black security guard fantasy coming true someday. you say i must be doing something wrong and i am very open to suggestions on how to correct whatever it is.

you know what they say if you mind can believe it you body can achieve it so you just need to work harder at it to make it a reality. So if you dont think you are doing anything wrong then maybe its a technology issue change the technology that you are using is an option. how about you start a security firm?

• 4 weeks later...

Yea, it was really hot...looking out of the window of the skyscraper seeing people walk below completely unaware that i was getting stuffed by a big black african dick. bbblktop4u, you are really hot... would love to have that stuffed up my ass sometime too. ;)

well if you find any big dicked black security guards here in LA that would enjoy a dick hungry down to earth easy going white pussy bottom boy visiting them please let me know cause i have been craving some BBC real bad lately and sure could use some big black daddy dick in my mouth and tight little pink hole