Me: 6’1”, 265lb, 46y, black bear with some hair

Him: 5’6” , 50y Latin bear with hair(s&p)

Most recently load was dropping off the other night. We played several times before.  Those other times were at a pool party play room as I fucked them as they used the sling for support, with all eyes on us. And time was in the bathroom at their complex following sometime in the sauna, while he’s friend keep watched.

So the other night, we met up. He had contacted me earlier in the week to let me know his husband was going out of town and he want to fucked by me again. Turns out he’s been thinking about get fucked since our last time 7 months ago.

We headed his bedroom as we started with body contact, and his enjoyment of the warmth I gave off. His has feeling me up and down. Stopping briefly applying baby oil to me. Soon he slide my boxer briefs off, to begin to drooling over my cock.

Soon he was ready and eager for my cock to be in him. He tried sitting on it, but switched to spooning. Which got in. And much like the last time, he was spouting things in Spanish, and moaning loud enough for his neighbors to hear, as I fucked him.

We shifted into a few other positions, till he laying on his belly and pounding  with my weight in top. Which got me so much deeper into him, and moans and Spanish increased.

As I had him in this place and stated, I leaned into his ear and said, “ I bet you are enjoying this cock inside you?” He nods as moaned, my cock hitting his spot. “I’ll bet you couldn’t wait for his husband to leave to get fucked like this again. You’ve been dreaming about since the last time,” grunted out a yes, and so thick and deep. “ You’re just slut either to get fucked and breed by this cock,” as I shift angles to make sure he really felt it.

Then I decided to ask him a question about the first we fuck 10 years. “ I bet you are so much of a slut for barebacking, that you rigged the condom to fail, you could get my load in you?” And which point he answered,” Yes.”

This was a surprise, and I had to ask again, since he was lost in a sex haze. He said yes again. I fucked him deep and harder. “So that is how much you wanted my load in your hole that first time.”

I made sure that was load deep in him as I finished.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1