From ass straight to mouth!!😍

Smayo

10 hours ago, StlBottom said:

When i first started having sex, cleaning before getting fucked was not an option for myself or most of the other bottoms male or female (different reasons for each).  So atm was the easiest way to clean up discreetly.  loved everything about it and would offer to clean up any cock from any hole.  Guys who didn't like fucking dirty asses used condoms, and i cleaned those too.  dATM is a perfect fit for who i am sexually. 

Well said; well done. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ass to mouth is wonderful. But have you ever tried mouth to ass. First time I ever knowingly took a load, he had been fucking me with a condom. I took off said piece of rubber so that I could suck his cock. I could tell he was about to cum, and on that first spurt, in a flash I turned around and jammed his cock right into my raw ass. He pushed in as far as he could, cumming deep inside me. 
Then he was mad at me for making him fuck me without a condom… Oh well 

• 2 weeks later...

I love going a2m during long sessions with multiple rounds of getting fucked and loaded, then sucking, cleaning, and sometimes even drinking my from my partners tap. When I top, I'm fond of eating an ass i just fucked. Gets me going again.

the last time i got fucked it was a threesome and the other two were my tops but they also fucked each other and did not suck each other but did fuck me both and would take their cock from my ass and put it in my mouth to suck as well from the other guy ass and into my mouth to suck. so i was the bitch and took cock from any ass.

1 hour ago, Read1 said:

I'm all for A2M as long as there are only cumloads and ass juices involved!

^ Having read through the replies (mostly re: bottoms sucking residue sperm off the Cock that just bred them), there is a variation on this theme that has just surfaced which would apply to me.  While I love eating Hole - expecially a nice hairy one - there is nothing as pleasurable as eating Hole full of Seed off multiple, previous Cocks.  Sperm is the perfect "condiment" for raw Hole, and I do like plenty of well-condimented (looks like I just made up a new word) Hole.  A Cock that's just been rutting in a full, wet Hole tastes much better than one that hasn't.  As to the lube-taste ... I would hazard that the Hole wasn't properly mouth-lubed with spit in the first place, thus requiring commercial lube. 

Eating loaded, wet Hole is totally sexy, and kissing a guy who's either just sucked off some Cocks or eaten wet Hole is pretty cool too.  M2(full)A is haute cuisine at it's finest.

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

Sucking a dick straight from my ass is delicious!

I’m always as clean as possible, so no worries about any other substances.  If I’m eaten very thoroughly, he can spit on his dick, and that’s all the lube I need.  Therefore, the only tastes are his cum and my ass juices.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

I was just fucked 2 weeks ago and the guy pulled out and shoved his cock in my mouth. He had gun oil lube on his cock. It tasted terrible.  I rather just spit or water base lube be used.

That taste lasted 3 days in my mouth.

Yuk

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Qilly55 said:

I was just fucked 2 weeks ago and the guy pulled out and shoved his cock in my mouth. He had gun oil lube on his cock. It tasted terrible.  I rather just spit or water base lube be used.

That taste lasted 3 days in my mouth.

Yuk

Oops! The things we do to please our Tops. What does gun oil lube taste like? Crisco? LOL 😝

• Like 1