From ass straight to mouth!!😍

Smayo

31 minutes ago, VersGuyAnon said:

There's a very cute little cumdump I've bred on a number of occasions, who always likes to suck my cock as soon as I've bred him. Thing is, my cock is always really sensitive at that point. Maybe if I stay in him a bit longer after I've bred him, it might help. 

Anyone else have the same problem?

When I do my after-fuck oral cleaning, I go straight for it, but I always try to keep the sensitivity issue in mind. I engulf the cock with my whole mouth and as much as possible cradle it with my tongue and just hold it for a few seconds before gently letting my tongue wash over and around it. No head-bobbing, minimal friction, just sort of keeping it immersed in my warm flesh while that sharp sensitivity subsides. I can’t recall the last time a Top pulled away from being too sensitive. Most of them just mumble some version of “Yes, please”.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

When I do my after-fuck oral cleaning, I go straight for it, but I always try to keep the sensitivity issue in mind. I engulf the cock with my whole mouth and as much as possible cradle it with my tongue and just hold it for a few seconds before gently letting my tongue wash over and around it. No head-bobbing, minimal friction, just sort of keeping it immersed in my warm flesh while that sharp sensitivity subsides. I can’t recall the last time a Top pulled away from being too sensitive. Most of them just mumble some version of “Yes, please”.

Thanks for the tip. I'll give him a heads-up before I load him up. He's a horny little fucker (I saw him on an app and thought "I wish", only to end up using him on a regular basis!).

Had a frequent top tell me a few that there would only be our saliva for lube. So if it got rough he'd pull out and go straight to my mouth. It was always the sloppiest oral I had ever given but he succeeded in not using synthetic lube.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Is a variation on the theme permitted?

Don't forget that there are plenty of Tops that love eating a Hole they've just Bred - and even better, after a number of other, pervious Cocks have Bred it too.  I can't think of a better way for a bottom to increase, deepen his satisfaction, than to add the sensation of taste to the sensation of being fucked full by multiple Cocks by oral cleaning-up of a Cock that has been rutting in his well-filled Hole.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

There's a very cute little cumdump I've bred on a number of occasions, who always likes to suck my cock as soon as I've bred him. Thing is, my cock is always really sensitive at that point. Maybe if I stay in him a bit longer after I've bred him, it might help. 

I had a top that was the same way, he couldn't even keep it inside me he was so sensitive, normally we'd just wait a lil bit till he calmed down (10-15 mins or so) and he'd let me suck him then

• Like 1

On 10/19/2021 at 5:11 PM, Bottomguy68 said:

My favorite is when a guy unloads in my ass and then pulls out and sticks his cock in my mouth for clean up. If he's fucking someone else, then I get to taste his jizz and the bottom's ass

Oh hell yes

On 7/29/2022 at 4:10 PM, VersGuyAnon said:

OMG yes. Exceptionally so. It was always a feeling of being more pleasure than I could handle, and then slowly I adjusted into it where I just relaxed and embraced the sensations. And that usually led to starting right in again. Since I adjusted, I've had a couple cock suckers make me lose the ability to stand and I told them to go as much as they wanted. Led to a very quick recovery.

• Like 2

I actually get very grumpy if a top doesn’t let me lick and suck his cock clean after he’s dumped a load inside me.

And in a group there’s no way I’m not licking a cock clean after it’s cum in someone else, probably eating some cum out that ass too!!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I love cleaning a cummy cock after it has unloaded in my ass. It really ups the slutty factor. Only ever done it with a single guy at a time though. A fantasy would be to take them assembly line style: guy one fucks and cums in my ass, makes me suck his cock clean while guy two slides in to add to the cum running out of me, cums and comes around for his cock cleaning while guy three lines up for his turn...

• Piggy 1

I first started sucking cocks that had just cum in my ass during park sex which used to be, well, still is, my favorite kind of sex. Lots of married men in this particular park that would stop by at all hours to unload their dicks before going home to their wives. My favorite were all the uncut Latinos who just needed to breed and appreciated an eager masculine and BLOND pussy to fuck. I just came to the whole ATM thing because as much as I loved a load in my hole I also loved sucking on those foreskin dicks. It just became part of my regular routine to clean the ass and cum off of those uncut dicks before sending them home to their wives. Of course, I had fantasies of them fucking thier wives when they did get home and having them think of my white pussy more than the one they were fucking full of another load.

• Like 2