Sex tourism

On 5/21/2021 at 12:52 PM, Littlebill77 said:

Recommendations on decent (for hosting) hotels keenly sought - I seem to have lucked out every single time in the past

For the purposes of establishing your own "recreation & hospitality space" 😜 in NYC...  I advise giving hotels, guest houses etc a complete body swerve and opt rather for a short-term rental studio or apartment.

On price : similar-tö- less expensive than hotel/motel et alia  AND you save $$$ on food & wine which you will 🥨🍕🍩 self-source in the BEST Kosher Delis on 🌍

best of all. PRIVACY‼‼🚧 own access door keys  ,  no housekeeping at bizarre times  , no bored front-of🏪 concierge tracking each coming (& cumming💦💦) or going! Even studio acc has extra "bed/couch" for your big Chulo "guest" and crew to have a sleepover 💤💤💤 [tho wit the ice dem carry - sleep unlikely 💨💨)

My late partner & I had many fun-filled adventures in said apart-living home-from-Gomorrah spaces in NYC, L.A etc..  Though for Palm Springs...  we slummed it in them "clothing-optional" [condom-not-an-optional 😮] *resorts*  

. • A link to give you an example of what's  available    [think before following links] https://www.google.com/travel/hotels/s/RTZfJ

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ToTheHilT said:

For the purposes of establishing your own "recreation & hospitality space" 😜 in NYC...  I advise giving hotels, guest houses etc a complete body swerve and opt rather for a short-term rental studio or apartment.

On price : similar-tö- less expensive than hotel/motel et alia  AND you save $$$ on food & wine which you will 🥨🍕🍩 self-source in the BEST Kosher Delis on 🌍

best of all. PRIVACY‼‼🚧 own access door keys  ,  no housekeeping at bizarre times  , no bored front-of🏪 concierge tracking each coming (& cumming💦💦) or going! Even studio acc has extra "bed/couch" for your big Chulo "guest" and crew to have a sleepover 💤💤💤 [tho wit the ice dem carry - sleep unlikely 💨💨)

My late partner & I had many fun-filled adventures in said apart-living home-from-Gomorrah spaces in NYC, L.A etc..  Though for Palm Springs...  we slummed it in them "clothing-optional" [condom-not-an-optional 😮] *resorts*  

. • A link to give you an example of what's  available    [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.google.com/travel/hotels/s/RTZfJ

Hmmmm... . I always consider booking airbnb apartment before finally locking in on a hotel. My main concern with hiring an apartment is that I actually DO like a daily housekeeping and cleaning up of the room and changing of the sheets if need be after all the 'fun times' had on the bed and all over the room every day :p. 

But you make good points about privacy/total access etc. I guess I need to look a little harder for an apartment that doesn't have 'no guests/visitors rule' and also maybe offers a cleaning service by appointment whenever needed. Maybe I should look up independent cleaning service that offers a good deal . Hmmmm... 

• Like 1

On 5/9/2021 at 7:44 PM, BournemouthRawVers said:

Pattaya , Thailand. For me the ultimate sex tourist destination.

Straight  , bi, gay ,Trans or a combo in your condo .

Boyztown and Jomtien has enough gay scene that you can breed or get bred by the moneyboys and the world's sex tourists who visit them. Apps make it easier. 

Cheap, safe, decent beaches and islands nearby and a 90 im cab ride from Bangkok Airport.

Agree, Pattaya exists just for Sex. Boyztown is filled with bars & gogos and the boys love it raw. top or bttm. Jomtien has a fun gay beer bar complex. it also has Sansuk (?) sauna which is popular with gay locals and Euro tourists. 

4 hours ago, timfreo said:

Agree, Pattaya exists just for Sex. Boyztown is filled with bars & gogos and the boys love it raw. top or bttm. Jomtien has a fun gay beer bar complex. it also has Sansuk (?) sauna which is popular with gay locals and Euro tourists. 

Ah... This Sansuk Sauna sounds like my reason to rejoice especially because I've been heartbroken due to the news of 'Babylon Bangkok' shutting down forever. I  try and make a trip to Bangkok just to get my ass pounded at Babylon by whoever would want to breed me. Well, I used to. But if Sansuk is as good, I guess my passport will see some more Thailand stamps on it soon.

• Like 1

On 5/21/2021 at 12:39 PM, lecheroxxl said:

How safe did you find Kuala Lumpur given that's a muslim country where gay sex is a crime? Where did you meet people? Mostly using apps?

Yes and on BBRTS. KL can be dangerous, but I find plenty of cock everytime I am there, which is good. Singapore is better though, a bottom can get fucked 8 or 10 times if you want to spend the day and night in your hotel room. I have very rarely had a day in Singapore where I have not taken 6 cocks and plenty of raw tops on BBRTS ion Singapore as well.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

I have been living in the Azores, the island of Sao Miguel Portugal and in the past eight years here i have not had sex, rather only once, but met this submissive bottom like me who introduced me to the local cruising site of MIRADOURO ROSTO DO CAO which is in the town of Livrament just outside of Ponta Delgada, to my surprise that site is always with men hanging around be sitting or just sitting around the problem is that one does not know their purpose there as they are very discreet, the only way to tell and i was told was that one as to keep looking at their cocks or be playing with yours as a sign of wanting sex. I actually just had my first encounter and he was looking at me and i looked back then he went more discreet and and showed me his cock to wish i went to offer him a blow job. and did suck him till he got frightened by someone coming.

this past week another guy sitting around and i discovered there as its next to the sea a nice swimming hole more discreet and yet open, so i go now swimming there nude last week a guy followed me and saw me nude then came up and asked if he could join me to wish i did say sure. he was afraid of being seen and invited me to his place.

But one find men be in cars or just standing around there looking for sex.

I also discovered this weekend that the meeting site here is grindr which i also learned from my last contact.

the only problem i have found is that either the men on grindr can detect that i am a foreigner or they are trying to make money as they all seem to ask me how much i will pay for sex. to which i tell them i am unemployed and sure pay me to fuck me if they want.

there are many cruising sites here, and to gay men there are an abundance of them, just that they are discreet because most are either married or single and don't want anyone to know .

NOW TO THOSE TRAVELING HERE, THERE IS NO NEED TO PAY, I OFFER FREE SEX, AS A LOCAL BITCH.