Milking Bareback Cock While Riding

I Love finding Cock Milking  BB bottoms that  get aggressive and are dominate , make the Top sit back or lay back and surrender his cock to the BB bottom , let the BB bottom take complete control of the cock. BB bottoms that drain the tops balls by milking the cocks for load after load t 

[think before following links] https://www.myvidster.com/video/240077913/AceNova_RastaDikk

• Like 1

That's the kind of bottom I am.  :-)  Sort of delighted with myself.  Most every top who fucks me is interested in repeating the experience.  Three times in the past three weeks, my post-coital anal milking and chewing of the top man's cock has resulted in renewal leading to a second orgasm and ejaculation up inside me.

20160409_154222.jpg

20160409_154455.jpg

20160409_155203.jpg

• 4 months later...
On 5/10/2021 at 8:56 PM, pushmylimits said:

That's the kind of bottom I am.  :-

Nice!  You're a rare treat 🙂

1st time I BB'd with a rando from online, I was mid 20s, he was 30s, and he overpowered me & pinned me down on my back so I could not pull my bare cock out of his fuck hole.  I was OK BBing but still did the pull out thang.  "No, I'm gonna cum!!" I kept saying and trying to reach for my cock to pull out.  He was more muscled than me and locked my wrists back down so I couldn't pull out.  His ass slammed down balls deep and stayed there when I yelled "I'm cumming!"  After I caught my breath, he said something about whether it felt good, and I said yes it did! 😄

It's rare but I like a dom / power btm that treats me like just another cow in his herd whose balls are full of sperm, and waiting for him to milk my cock with his ass and dump another load up his loose cumhole.  A really tall muscled neighbor who could easily overpower me used my cock to add a load in after he went out on Sats.  I do luv a slutty btm 🙂

[think before following links] https://xhamster.com/videos/bb-fucked-02-xhPLhYz

• Like 2