3 cream pies in 3 days

Barebackpiggy

Three cream pies in three days 

So, this is a true story of what has happened to me over the last 3 days. COVID restrictions are easing and it’s becoming easier to meet for casual sex. Three days ago, I received a message on squirt from a local “straight” lad, early 40’s who liked my profile and was interested in a meet. There was no face pic but he sent me a picture of his cock, looked impressive.  

He came round to my flat, handsome enough chap, well built with lots of muscle and a beautiful hairy chest. His cock however was just as his picture suggested, maybe 8.5 inches, thick and hard as soon as his clothes came off.  

I started oral, got his cock nice and sloppy and licked his musky manhole. What a great arse he had too. I asked if I could sit on it, which he agreed to. I sat him at the edge of my bed and went to work with my fuckable hole. It felt amazing having such a girthy cock in my hole again. He seemed to like what I was doing, I certainly got hard. In fact, he wanted me to fuck him, an offer I couldn’t refuse.  

I’m a 6-foot bear, hairy all over with an average 6.5-inch cock. I’m Ok looking, don’t have trouble getting sex. My favorite position is lying on my side for both fucking and being fucked when in my own bed. I find I get more control. I had him lie on his side and entered his musky cunt. Wow, great arse to fuck, firm meaty butt cheeks, hairy all over and silky-smooth inside. I’d fucked only the day before so needed my time to build up to climax. His back was all muscle and I remember thinking “Is this really happening, in my bed right now!”.  

Before I could cum, we swapped positions, I got to be little spoon. Well, he went to town on my hole, aggressive fucking and took at least 15 minutes to climax. When it came, what a load, I could feel multiple spasms of his cock emptying the contents of his balls in my receptive arse. When he removed his cock, it felt very wet and I realized he had left a massive cream pie, so hot. We chatted for 5 minutes as he cooled down and I was able to stroke his muscled, hairy chest. He enjoyed himself and we exchanged pleasantries before he left. I’m certainly hoping for round 2 in the near future. 

I was so horny now, so I popped on WhatsApp and messaged my regular fuck buddy if he wanted sloppy seconds. Of course, he wasn’t going to refuse that so I popped in my car in just a jock, cargo pants and a “T” and drove the 15 mins into the city. 

As is the usual with my fuck buddy, I entered his flat, undressed by the door and went on my knees for him to inspect my now cream Pie'd hole. I pushed out some of the cum which was still inside and he went in. He’s a small lad, both in stature and cock size but is always hard, loves sloppy seconds and leaves me a huge load every time. He was finished in 5 minutes and I went home a happy slut.  

After a day’s rest, cream pie’s 2 + 3 came today when I went to the local sauna. It’s just reopened a couple of weeks ago, and there is no steam room or sauna, but that’s not all that important to me, I go to the sauna to be fucked and man, I got some fucking today.  

There seems to be some pent-up sexual energy in the place as a lot more fucking takes place now. The novelty of casual sex hasn’t worn off after so long without. After prepping and showering, I put on a cock ring, took my new bottle of poppers and headed to my favorite spot, the sling. 

I love a good sling, and the one in the sauna is perfect. It’s very comfortable, it’s right next to the dark room and its popular. I was parked only 5 minutes when a middle aged, slightly paunchy top (just how I like them) came over and inspected my lubed-up hole. He liked what he saw and entered my hole. It felt amazing, he was maybe 8 inches and thick. He got into his rhythm and took his time to seed me. He was vocal when he came and gave me a wink when he pulled his cock out. I felt down and whoa, he’d left a huge cream pie! Our antics had garnered some attention and his cock was replaced by another, then another. This doesn’t happen very often. Over the next 2 hours I was fucked by at least 8 different men, 6 of which left a sticky deposit.  

I was so randy walking around the sauna with a cummy hole, cum dripping down my leg. I headed down to the basement where the suck-a-thon is. It’s not part of the sauna I head to all that often as I like cock ejaculating in my arse, not my mouth. I walked past the elevated glory holes and wow; I saw this massive cock just asking for attention. It was huge, must have been 10 inches, one of those 1 in 100 cocks which wet dreams are made of, and right before my eyes. 

I went to town sucking him off and he sprang to full mast. I really wanted this cock in my ass! I rushed upstairs to stand beside him, very tall mid 40’s chap. I got back to sucking him off, but this time I was able to edge my cream pie’d ass close to this impressive specimen. He fingered my hole, liked what he felt so I reversed onto the biggest cock in at least 2 years.  

This is the kind of cock I wouldn’t usually be able to take in one go, but I was so well used by now and the cum dripping out of me made the perfect lubricant, He was able to get balls deep in one go. This was the highlight of the day, he rammed it home and took the next 10 minutes to blast his load into me. When he pulled out, again there was a massive cream pie left for my enjoyment.  

I couldn’t believe it, so much action on a Tuesday. I was getting close to coming myself by now, and I was looking for an ass to fuck. However, the sling was vacant and I couldn’t resist one more go in it. I felt a total whore with cum dripping out of me. It wasn’t long before the top whom pie’d me earlier was back. Just as hard and just as impressive. I gently wanked myself and couldn’t hold back, the stimuli on my prostate was just too much. I shot this huge, vocal load over my hairy chest and belly. I realized I had attracted a crowd; they liked the show. Someone knelt down to suck the cum out of my arse. My top wanted to finish off, but I was spent. Time for someone else to get a shot.  

So that’s the 3 cream pie’s in 3 days. I’m going to be going to the sauna a lot! 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 6