Negtwink

Chicago neg Twink looking for gift

Heya I'm located in the Chicago area and am looking for someone to help poz me. I've been on and off chasing for about 8 years (stopped when in relationships) and currently trying My hardest to make it happen. My telegram is @rawtwink567 if interested in helping a neg Twink out ūüėČ

IMG_20210424_082839_276.jpg

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By 9UssyFFillaNYC
      9x7 9UssyFFillaNYC looking to breed loose cummy pussy.  Hosting in Manhattan M/FTM/F to the front. Long winded and multi cummer if that’s pussy is bomb. 

• By BareDadpassiv
      Hello, friendly older chubby from Hamburg looking for active pozboys, aidsfucker or any other, toxic loads, bugchaser, any deseases and infections are very welcome, beginners and foreigners any races and nations also welcome, for travellers, visitors and tourists bed and breakfest is possible, i can host, asians latino and blacks would be great but everybody is welcome with any std's pls.
    • By Pounder613
      Just a young guy looking to pump cum into a nice pussy. To reach me message me on kik at tpounderbb ! Thanks !
    • By NegTrannySlut
      I’ve always been barebacking every since I first started to have sex, think it’s due to me not liking the feel of condoms and liking the skin on skin intimacy, but for the past couple years I’ve been fantasising about taking the plung and getting knocked up. 
      I don’t know where it’s come from or why I think about it but it just really turns me on thinking about getting pozzed and knocked up. 
      My question is should I do it? I’ve thought about the aftermath but my main concern is how I would tell my fiancé and ny parents.

• By Watfordpig
      "I'm afraid the test has come back positive Mr Latimer. Its important to understand HIV isn't the death sentence it once was there are a variety of medications you can take that will allow you to lead a normal life but I must stress that it is of the upmost importance to get a plan into place ASAP as currently your Viral Load and cdc count are alarmingly high " 

4 hours later sweat dripping from my body as I feel the twink beneath clench his asshole as he feels my bare cock enter him. This afternoons conversation replays again and again through my head. 
      The twink mutters something about a condom but I barely hear it as I continue to work my cock in and out of him. I clear my head for a minute and listen to what he's saying. 
      "Mr that cock feels incredible but I usually only play safe are you clean" 
      "don't worry boy I showered when I got here" I respond. 
      My cock keeps working his hole harder and harder I begin to fuck as all of the emotions begin to spill out of me. I look down and notice the twins ass has begun to bleed on my cock sometime during my assault. The site of the blood unleashes an animal inside that I never knew existed. 
      As the twin moans beneath me I begin to growl. 
      "you like this cock don't you boy. You want this raw cock deep inside don't you."
      The twink face is ecstasy but he doesn't speak. 
      I slap his face hard and spit in his mout before placing one hand again his throat and squeezing. 
      "cmon boy tell me how much you love this dick. Tell me how much you want this cock to breed you"
      "Please Mr please" he responds
      "please what" I hiss before slapping him once more and quessing tighter. 

"Please cum in me"
      I continue my assault as I feel my orgasm brewing. 
      "you ready for this load boy. You ready to take my gift. I used to be a bottom whore just like you but I changed and you will too. Once this load gets into you you'll see just how much fun being a top can be now take this fucking gift. Feel my poz load fill that cunt". 
      The twinks eyes open wide and I see fear and confusion spread across his face. 
      "here it comes cunt take my load take my poison" 
      My cock explodes and I feel burst after burst of toxic cum explode into his hole. 
      I wait untill I'm done pull out and leave the twink on the bed shell shocked. 

"you'll thank me one day now boy" 
√ó

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.