Do older swallowers like younger meat?

Guest straightseeder

I am in my 60s.  I often travel to college towns for work.  I love to suck as much cock as I can and love the taste of cum, and the feel of it in my mouth and going down my throat.  Younger guys typically have larger loads.  I also like when a guy reciprocates, but it’s not necessary.

I am also starting to get into receiving anal.  The problem is that after most guys cum it takes a while for them to recharge. Again, younger guys seldom have problems cumming in my mouth, and staying hard or recovering to fuck me.  

• 4 months later...

I’ve been seeing this new 19 yo Latino fella and he’s got the biggest dick.   He cums a lot too and I enjoy it.   I prefer younger and very rarely will play with anyone over 25 and never around my age.   So far anyway.  I’ve yet to find myself in this journey.  I”ll go weeks or months without any action or desire for any due to all kinds of feelings.    I’m not good at the “hookup”.  I desperately want to be though.   It’s just not who i am yet.  I like to know people, know what they like and their life.   That isn’t always conducive to hooking up for just fucking for the sake of fucking.   I guess it’s just one of my hangups.   I’m learning though.  It’s a process for me it seems.

Oh yes they do! I got plenty of older guys wanting my dick. I let them suck me. Normally I like to get fucked. But with older guy, I let them suck me. 

I can stay hard for them. I find it erotic of an older guy pleasing me.

Why would I discriminate against a younger cock( other than being too young). I love to suck all cocks presented to me! My only requirements are they are clean, and disease free. I'm a cocksucker, and a good one!

A cocksucker who swallows ( me), doesn't care about the sperm givers age! He wants the sperm, and as long as it is flowing from the source, he is swallowing! We swallowers love the cum itself. Thick, thin, tasty, bitter.it's cum!

I love sucking young guys.   I'm 59 and one of my current feeders is a brown boy in his late 20s.  His uncut cock is always rock hard when I suck him and he always gives me a sweet load.   

My husband is younger so I must answer yes.  But in the spirit and context of the question I’ll attest to the appeal of younger men’s loads; voluminous, quickly recharged, and readily replenished.  There’s also the aspect that a young man’s dick is no challenge to get hard; usually you find it that way so no work there!  😈

• Like 1

On 6/7/2021 at 11:30 AM, Guest straightseeder said:

New here. 
 I wonder if there is a niche set of older suckers that go crazy for younger loads? Any experiences? What do you think would be the steps for a younger dom like me (24) to find a good older mouth that wants my seed nonstop? 

52yo here. Love younger dick and seed. Just as I loved older guys draining me in teens etc 

On 6/7/2021 at 11:30 AM, Guest straightseeder said:

New here. 
 I wonder if there is a niche set of older suckers that go crazy for younger loads? Any experiences? What do you think would be the steps for a younger dom like me (24) to find a good older mouth that wants my seed nonstop? 

Just show me your cock . I go crazy for any and all cocks .I will suck and fuck any cock or any number of cocks !!