Do older swallowers like younger meat?

Guest straightseeder

On 6/7/2021 at 10:30 AM, straightseeder said:

New here. 
 I wonder if there is a niche set of older suckers that go crazy for younger loads? Any experiences? What do you think would be the steps for a younger dom like me (24) to find a good older mouth that wants my seed nonstop? 

Love younger seed.  More volume and faster recovery to feed me more. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
On 6/8/2021 at 2:00 AM, bareback-flipflop said:

I think it’s nothing easier to find an older mouth to suck younger dick. However, I swallow all dicks independently of their age (within the legal and rational frameworks). 

TBH although I love to dominate younger guys,  I especially can enjoy if a real twink dude dominates me. 😈

I’m in agreement. I’m a total Dom, and the only exception I would allow some dominance over me is the right twink Dom. But, in my experience, at least in my areas that seems to be extremely rare and pretty much twink fags just want to only submit and serve. Which is fine. 

Yeah, pretty much into sucking any cock, any age….(18 and older).   Through a gloryhole I don’t really know what age the dude is, but you can tell from how fast he busts his load and how much volume he shoots…and how sweet the cum tastes.  You get studs tend to blow bigger loads quicker and their cum tastes delicious. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hell yeah, I love sucking young hard meat. I'm 54 and my fuckboy Drew is 23. When he's lying on his back on the bed masturbating, when he cums his load ricochets off  the wall behind the bed. Now imagine how that feels when my mouth os on his cock and he cums. His load blasts against the back of my mouth and within a few seconds my mouth is full - and  I mean, full of his sperm. I gotta start swallowing while he's still cumming cuz his full load is too big for my mouth. So yeah I'll suck young dick any hand I get

• Like 3

The older I get the more it's a turn on, started sucking cock in my 30s, have always liked younger cock and cum. In my 50s now and REALLY love when I get some 20 something cock. LOVE having a young guy use my mouth and ass. So many younger guys want a daddy top, this daddy is all bottom and always looking.