Do older swallowers like younger meat?

Guest straightseeder

• 1 month later...

Definitely into younger. I do like all as long as there’s chemistry, but it’s always fun when a young (legal) guy is into it. I’m cool with them wanting to ‘practice’ as often as they’d like.  I really enjoy experiencing their growing confidence.

Always interested in meeting cool, fun young guys in southern Cal (Long Beach area)

I’m currently servicing a younger man and I’m loving sucking his dick whenever he wants it.   I’ve not yet let him fuck me as I’m nervous but I’m trying to learn how to prepare.   But, I’ve definitely got him cumming in my mouth and it’s delicious.  I’m hooked!   

• Piggy 1

On 6/13/2021 at 8:17 PM, Close2MyBro said:

Years ago I had a regular suck buddy who was in his late teens when I was in my early 40's. He was only interested in getting his dick sucked by older guys. I later found out that grew up having his dick sucked regularly by an older man in his neighborhood so he's been kind of conditioned to get sucked by older men and that's his only form of sexual activity. He doesn't top or anything, he just wants to get sucked by older men.

That's personal is just like me only like getting suck nothing else

Always wanted to be sitting at a red light and looking down into the car next to me is a older gent. We make eye contact for a sec,  then he grabs his cock,  I see it bulging inside his trousers,  he motions me to follow him,  he lives a block away,  we park,  I follow him into his home and in the kitchen floor I'm on my knees with his balls on my chin as we never spokeca word to each other,  he quickly empties his nut into my gut, I get up and leave,  saying hi to his wife as I pass her walking from her car on the driveway next to mine.💋 

I love young (over 18) twinks. Most of the ones I run into are looking for top daddies, but every now and then, I’ll find one that likes to top. They are the best. I have one occasional 24 y/on who likes to dump his first load in my ass and his second load in my mouth. I love it!

Of course I love sucking younger cocks.  They seem to get real hard pretty fast and seem to cum quicker than an older guy.  But it's really about the cock, I love sucking big fat cock no matter who they are.

Life happens n I meet a 24yo 9”uncut hot Latin boy

he had some trouble n he moved in w me

well 40 yr diff n i get 2-4 loads each day

so older younger do attract each otherIMG_0555.jpeg.54daa0e45728ae905a54e407d88736da.jpeg

Edited by wonderfulwoof
  • Piggy 1