Do older swallowers like younger meat?

Guest straightseeder

On 1/12/2023 at 2:06 PM, twoguyssssss4fun said:

Love younger, my favorite ever being this one 18 yo who gave me 5 loads one afternoon.  Big loads, tasty and frequent

I had a 19 year old give me two loads one right after the other. He never lost his election and I never stopped  sucking 

• Like 1

I had a random 18 yo HS senior when I was 54.  He came to my house to make out, smoke a bit and get a blow job. We smoked some weed, made out while jerking each other.  We took a couple more hits and started to suck each other.  He came in about 4 minutes nice huge tasty load but I figured we were done but he really started to suck me deep so I returned the same. He shot a second load then a third.  He shot his 4th load as I gave him my first.  Afterwards he moved to my mouth and made out for a long time 

• Like 1

On 6/7/2021 at 11:30 AM, Guest straightseeder said:

New here. 
 I wonder if there is a niche set of older suckers that go crazy for younger loads? Any experiences? What do you think would be the steps for a younger dom like me (24) to find a good older mouth that wants my seed nonstop? 

any luck finding a good older mouth SIR? Definitely interested here

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/17/2023 at 3:04 PM, Warmnsalty said:

The older I get the more it's a turn on, started sucking cock in my 30s, have always liked younger cock and cum. In my 50s now and REALLY love when I get some 20 something cock. LOVE having a young guy use my mouth and ass. So many younger guys want a daddy top, this daddy is all bottom and always looking.

I'm  young bi top,  I love  older bottom they are good  suckercock n know handle  my cock

• Like 3

On 6/7/2021 at 9:30 AM, Guest straightseeder said:

New here. 
 I wonder if there is a niche set of older suckers that go crazy for younger loads? Any experiences? What do you think would be the steps for a younger dom like me (24) to find a good older mouth that wants my seed nonstop? 

Hello there. I gotta say, my first reaction to this is "well, does the sun come up in the east?" Lol.

But really, I turn 60 this year and am currently looking (and have always been looking) for a young 18-25ish Dom that is a total top who would have me service his cock regularly. Preferably a verbal, selfish Dom that expects only his cock to be used and mine to be kept like my profile pic 24/7, 365. Among other typical Dom things.

I don't suppose you are anywhere near Denver, CO are you? I pray that you are still checking this thread since you where just a guest and not a member. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this post. Exactly what I have been looking for, but I was about two years late.

The young guys around here don't seem to be interested in having older guys service them. Well, at least not older fat guys like me. If you still check this, DM me. Or, if there is any other hot young guys in my area that want to feed me, DM me. 😈

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Fresh cum has always been the best cum.  Love having inexperienced cocksuckers exploring with my cock. You know they've never had a dick in their mouth before so they try everything to try and impress you and it's fucking adorable the way they look up at you in hopeful expectation you'll affirm them. Even if technically it's not a great blow job,  it's the absolute best 

14 hours ago, fisterm8 said:

I swallow their loads but more often than not they prefer pumping loads up my ass....  Mosy guys that bareback me these days are half my age or more.... They're messaging me for meets. 

Guys fraction of my age always go top of the queue.  Their cum is so fresh. Being the first person to make a young guy cum (other than his own hand) is so special 

Edited by UncleBull