don’t like receiving face pics

On 6/8/2021 at 10:27 AM, RawBottomAriel said:

Do any other cumdumps not like receiving face pics?

I know the whole “no face pic, no reply” doctrine is popular on many apps, but I personally feel the opposite.

I never ask for face pics and prefer when guys don’t send them. It makes it much more thrilling and anonymous. It also prevents disappointment from being catfished(yeah it happens.) Seeing a Tops face for the first time  right before he fucks me raw is fun. Never seeing their face even after they load me up is also fun. 😝 I love when blank profiles message me, they tend to be the best. 😋

That being said, I do love dick pics. 😍😍 I could stare at them all day. I’d much prefer receiving a dick pic over a face pic any time.

Do any other cumdumps(especially anon cumdumps) feel the same way?

Tops, how do you feel about sending face pics? Should bottoms care?

I am like you I am only interested in their hard cocks and seed - send me all the cock pics you want I never tire oflooking at them I don't care what they look like they they sare only there to fuck and breed me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I travel with work and just typically change my Grindr profile to anon bb⬇️👀4⬆️, ass up face down with  blindfold  on.  I have 5 regulars that fuck me anon and I've never seen them other than a dick pic. So far this year I've taken 167 anon loads that way. Makes it all about the feel of getting fucked. 

• Like 1

If it was someone I was thinking of dating then face pics might be nice, however, all I'm interested in is making a guy cum. I am focused on cock and letting a guy use my body to get off so I'd rather see pics of his cock.  Cock pics make me want to feel it in my hole.  Face pics usually do nothing for me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Good topic.

I don’t care what a guy looks like facially, just if he can get hard.

Ive had a few meetings where the guy owned up to having erection issues, and as I’m totally bottom it made the whole thing a bit of a waste of time.

But yes, I’ve never fancied guys at all (just love sex with them) so don’t want to know what they look like.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

If there’s a cock pic, I usually say “no need to unlock.” I prefer no face pics for anon breedings - I do like to see the cock, though. Sometimes I don’t care - & a face pic really won’t be a dealbreaker anyway - I’ll put my hole up and head down anyway.
If I have too many hot guys nut me, I really need an anon or a troll to mount to balance it out- sometimes I prefer the unhot - especially when pimped or shared. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

16 hours ago, NutBucketDC said:

If there’s a cock pic, I usually say “no need to unlock.” I prefer no face pics for anon breedings - I do like to see the cock, though. Sometimes I don’t care - & a face pic really won’t be a dealbreaker anyway - I’ll put my hole up and head down anyway.
If I have too many hot guys nut me, I really need an anon or a troll to mount to balance it out- sometimes I prefer the unhot - especially when pimped or shared. 

Good whore. More fucksluts need to understand what they are. You are cumdumps, nothing more. What the tops look like shouldn't matter. You exist to be an easy fuck and to take loads, no questions asked. You aren't a person to us. Just a disposable, subhuman fucktoy. Take the load then fuck off.

• Like 7

I stopped being hung up on looks years ago when I realized that some of my all-time best fucks were unattractive guys. Since then, I haven't cared about looks as I'm more interested in their topping abilities and their willingness and ability to fuck for fuck's sake. I actually get turned off if a guy starts talking as if he's too passionate or caring because what I want is a good hard fuck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

its really horny - arranging to meet a guy and not knowing what he looks like. Also if i am in a backroom and a guy comes up behind me i never look round. I just bend over. Ok it doesnt happen that often i admit. But i do also get off when (and this does happen occasionally) fit handsome young guys have sex with me because they find me unattractive. I find that very kinky. So sometimes i ask for a face pic for that reason.  I would never turn a man down because of his looks.

I’m make it clear on Grindr and A4A that I’m a cum dump! I’m not looking for love or romance just a cock in my ass! I’m going to be  head down ass up so face pics are irrelevant.

It also cracks me when I see idiots post  that they have an anonymous homemade glory hole must have face pic  to get invited over😂 😂 Am I sticking my face in the glory hole or my cock! Cmon Man!!

Tops that demand pics….Why when your only going to see my ass and the back of my head! 

Simple if you really wanna man up and fuck hit me up but if you wanna play your little boy games then move on! 

On 6/7/2021 at 7:27 PM, RawBottomAriel said:

I’d much prefer receiving a dick pic over a face pic any time.

Interesting, I'm the opposite.  But that's probably why I leave the true cumdumping & sluttiness to others 🙂  Unless I'm behind a gloryhole, and then that's obviously faceless.

How about face pic & no dic?

I've done that ^ several times and pleasantly surprised.  The pic is usually family / friends / coworkers cropped out / blotted out, and the context excites me. 

Also, cock size has never driven me, some guys don't have huge packages, and so a handsome face pic is what they're "packing".  Cum loads make me horney so I'd rather just know it's avg Joe next door w/ avg dick and heavy balls to unload 😛

Edited by chipygmalion80
typo

Depends on my goal. If I just want to get bred, I don't need to see your face. If I want to meet up and have someone to hang with during down time at an event like IML or MAL, i like to see who I'm hanging out with.  I've never been a size queen or too hung up on looks. If you're hard I'll probably let you fuck me.  <oink>

• Piggy 1

• 7 months later...
On 6/17/2021 at 1:42 PM, Tampachaser626 said:

It also cracks me when I see idiots post  that they have an anonymous homemade glory hole must have face pic  to get invited over😂 😂 Am I sticking my face in the glory hole or my cock! Cmon Man!!

I'm with you. It defeats the purpose of glory hole sex. I don't understand the "glory hole lite" experience. I have face and body pictures in my Grindr profile but I skip over selective private glory hole bottoms.

On 6/21/2021 at 9:07 AM, chipygmalion80 said:

How about face pic & no dic?

I've done that ^ several times and pleasantly surprised.

This usually does work out well. People who are categorically unwilling to share a clear and recent face pic online often have some kind of hang-up. Even when it doesn't interfere with sex, it can make the experience less pleasurable. It's no fun, for example, fucking someone who is ashamed that he needs to take dick behind his boyfriend's or his wife's back once in a while.

On 6/21/2021 at 9:07 AM, chipygmalion80 said:

Also, cock size has never driven me, some guys don't have huge packages, and so a handsome face pic is what they're "packing".  Cum loads make me horney so I'd rather just know it's avg Joe next door w/ avg dick and heavy balls to unload 😛

Nice! I bet you have more fun, and are more fun to be with, as a result of being flexible.