Hot sweaty fuck and seeding

Bokkierob

Working in my garden, hot day so wearing boots, shorts and a tank. The heat always makes me horny so I was sporting a decent bulge in me shorts. Made eye contact with a tradie (gardener) working next door. We started chatting’ I told him he looked fukkin hot in his shorts. He said the same about me. I asked him over for a cold drink. He said he’d be over in 20 once he’d finished. I let him in, his body was glistening with sweat and his tank and shorts were soaking - hot sweat stain on his ass crack and armpits. I dropped to my knees and sucked on his balls. He smelled so manly. He shoved his cock in my mouth and fucked my throat. He was moaning and grunting and I thought he was about to nut in my mouth but no. He wanted my ass. I lay down on my belly, spread my legs and and presented my hole. He mounted me, rubbed his cock up and down my sweaty crack then his helmet found my hole and he pushed in deep. He lay down on my back, pumping my hole. We were slipping against each other with the combined sweat from our bodies. He said he was getting close but promised he wouldn’t cum in my ass. I said, fuck that,  empty your balls in me bud, I want your load. He said aww fuck yeah and within seconds he was shooting his load into me. I love summer, so many hot sweaty horny men. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 5

WISH I COULD BE IN THE SAME FOREST YOU ARE ALL IN. MY LIFE WOULD BE FILLED , LUCKY TO DAY THOUGH AS I GOT MY THICK UNCUT COCK SUCKED OFF IN A TOTALLY DIFFERENT POSTION BY MY MARRIED BUDDY THIS MORNING.......................................GUY IS REALLY A GREAT COCKSUCKER ( ALWAYS DEEP AND  WET ) .

WONDER WHY SO MANY MARRIED MEN LOVE SUCKING A COCK ????