Rough Sex - Dry, Spit or Lube, which do you prefer?

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Not just spit but throat goo …. When I prep there’s always lube in me. I use a dildo to “test” the hole for cleanliness. But recently I’ve tried CBD silicon lube. It’s expensive but a little goes a long way. Especially when I’m have extra rough fucking

8 minutes ago, Japbtm said:

Not just spit but throat goo …. When I prep there’s always lube in me. I use a dildo to “test” the hole for cleanliness. But recently I’ve tried CBD silicon lube. It’s expensive but a little goes a long way. Especially when I’m have extra rough fucking

Agree with spit and throat juices if I get to suck the first top before breeding me and lubing me up with cum for the next tops.

Luckily my partner usually dumps a load or two first thing in the morning, every morning to keep my hole hydrated and only uses a little spit to ram his 11" monster. Sometimes his precum is enough when he shoves in while we're sleeping lol 

• Like 1

I prefer saliva when fucking and getting fucked. I love rimming and getting rimmed and I spend a lot of time getting a man's hole ready, getting it wet and relaxed. As part of my foreplay I also like ass to mouth, kissing the guy after my tongue has been in him so he can taste what I taste. Many times after I have been inside for a bit I'll pull out and eat some more to lube up the hole or let the bottom suck my cock to get it wet again. When I'm bottoming I spend a lot of time sucking my top getting him especially wet and routinely will keep sucking him so I can taste my ass and keep his dick wet.

I consider this the best natural way to fuck. No condoms, no lube and no mess. In the end the only cleanup is with our tongues.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I've been a lube whore since I was young, so as long as there is something to make it a smooth ride I'm good. I can't remember ever taking a dry fuck, so I can't say if I'd like it or not that way. But I always like the slick feelings you get with good sex -from sweat, cum, spit, or lube. Piss, too.

• Like 1