New Version, New Ranking System

rawTOP

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I got “Community Regular”, is there a way to see how many points you actually have or are the rank changes just going to surprise us as we progress?

3 minutes ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

I got “Community Regular”, is there a way to see how many points you actually have or are the rank changes just going to surprise us as we progress?

Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 2.37.13 PM.jpg

If I get 500 reactions to this I'll be a collaborator 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Splitcock
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
Just now, Splitcock said:

Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 2.37.13 PM.jpg

Hi, yes I saw that, I just meant if there was a way to see your actual points for your account to see how far away you are from the next level in the ranking system. Community regular is from 1,300 to 1,949, but you can’t really tell where you are between them.

1 minute ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

Hi, yes I saw that, I just meant if there was a way to see your actual points for your account to see how far away you are from the next level in the ranking system. Community regular is from 1,300 to 1,949, but you can’t really tell where you are between them.

Oh I See what you mean,  how close you're getting to the next rank. 🤔

3 hours ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

I saw that info when I opened my profile.  It told me how many points I still needed to get to the next level.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
2 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

I saw that info when I opened my profile.  It told me how many points I still needed to get to the next level.

When I go into my profile it doesn’t give me that info, are you using a computer or phone/tablet?