New Version, New Ranking System

rawTOP

On 6/23/2021 at 9:00 PM, Sfmike64 said:

I like the idea of people being Grand Master sluts. I'm joust a Proficient Slut.  Apparently I need to work harder at my sleaze.

Being an "Enthusiastic" slut sounds pretty accurate to me 😄

• Upvote 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
2 minutes ago, CummyBearUK said:

Oh you are indeed lol

5 minutes ago, CummyBearUK said:

Great name CummyBearUK - suits you.

And a beautiful well worked hole too!  🙂 

Edited by RawUK
  • Like 1

Is there a primer for all the badges and what they mean? I can guess most of them, but one (Rare) I'm not sure what to make of.

I like the rank system. However, the rank list seems to be an amalgam of lots of rank ideas which makes the progression a bit hard to understand. I note that there's a Grand Master and Apprentice in the list, but no Master or Journeyman which seems surprising. I like the idea, and wonder if there are other rank list options that the software enables.

On 6/23/2021 at 11:57 PM, NLbear said:

I'm a fucking Grand Master! How did that happen LOL? Anyway I am honored to be in a the select company of only 21 others. Gotta keep it up, or in my case, keep bending over...

I'm sure your beautiful ass had something to do with it 🙂

On 6/23/2021 at 1:05 PM, rawTOP said:

I did a version upgrade of the software that runs the site this morning. The original ranking system - the one that gave you a title like "virgin" or "sex addict" - is now gone and replaced by one that ranks you based on a variety of things. You'll see little badges next to your avatar, and a big version in the sidebar of your profile page - those are the new achievement system.

The question is whether the achievement system is even necessary. It's redundant with "reputation" and "member level". I enabled it just to try it out, but I'm thinking of just shutting it off. If you like it (or dislike it), comment below.

looks quite snazzy and fresh. congrats.

now, is there any chance of removing warning points from profiles, especially those accrued (in one case by a ridiculous moderator), over 10 years ago?? penalty points on driving licences can be removed much sooner lol.

• Administrators
22 hours ago, bottombunny said:

what does "enthusiast" mean?

It has no meaning.

On the first page of this thread I showed all the ranks and asked if people wanted me to rename them to something more appropriate for the site and no one gave any suggestions. It's a long list, so would require a little work/imagination.

• Administrators

Once again, these are the ranks the ones with <- next to them could use a re-think. Basically put "bareback" before each one and see if it makes sense. The ones with <- don't really make sense.

Rookie
Apprentice
Explorer
Contributor <-
Enthusiast
Collaborator <-
Community Regular
Rising Star <-?
Proficient <-?
Experienced
Mentor <-
Veteran
Grand Master

The ones with <-? kinda almost make sense.

Suggestions on terms that are more appropriate for this particular site?

On 6/25/2021 at 5:47 PM, ErosWired said:

*sigh* And I’d been so proud to have earned the right to be called a ‘Whore’. But then, I don’t suppose anyone’s going to stop calling me that.

”Veteran”, though, is a little ambiguous - is it considered a good thing to be a veteran cumdump? Does it imply well-practiced, well-used, over-used, or worn-out? To be on the safe side I guess I’ll just have to work my way up to Grand Master; being a Grand Master cumdump has to count for something...

At the very least you should get a badge or a hat...😉

3 hours ago, Loveitraw said:

At the very least you should get a badge or a hat...😉

Well, I’m not really a hat wearer, and I’m usually not wearing anything you could pin a badge onto. (I did once have pierced nipples, which could have worked, but they never did take properly and closed up.)

I wouldn’t want to get my status tattooed, because I always hope to improve my standing, and anyway, what do you do when the whole system changes and suddenly you’ve got ‘WHORE’ permanently fixed in your skin?

Don’t answer that.

You can get printable temporary-tattoo film for custom designs - I think I should get some and plaster a Good Cumdumping Seal of Approval to my ass for my next event...

• Like 1