Faggots squirting

fagclit87

I'm a faggot currently locked in chastity and lately, I have noticed when using my pussy that fluid leaks from my clit in a steady stream. it appears to be (and tastes like) a mix of pee and prostatic fluid. anyone else experience something similarly?

14 minutes ago, smallcocksissyboi said:

Yes I get this too. When fucked hard in a certain position my cock, despite being completely limp and small starts leaking out fluid which definitely isn’t cum. And it also has a slight piss like taste. Incredibly intense and humiliating

Same happens to me. The best orgasms are the ones that cum from getting bred hard.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

This isn’t difficult to explain. The reason it tastes like urine is that it is urine - you’re losing bladder control. If it only happens when you’re taking a brutal internal pounding, you might just be a little weak in muscle tone down there - doing some kegel exercises might help.
Keep an eye on it over time, though - if it starts happening when you’re not being fucked, it may be time to see a urologist to make sure something else isn’t going on.

7 hours ago, ErosWired said:

This isn’t difficult to explain. The reason it tastes like urine is that it is urine - you’re losing bladder control. If it only happens when you’re taking a brutal internal pounding, you might just be a little weak in muscle tone down there - doing some kegel exercises might help.
Keep an eye on it over time, though - if it starts happening when you’re not being fucked, it may be time to see a urologist to make sure something else isn’t going on.

The texture is slightly different though, sticky like as if it’s urine mixed with cum

13 hours ago, baldwin said:

same here.  sometimes just thinking about getting cock will get leakage.

It leaks outta me at any thought of it or things that turn me on, even shopping for thongs and jockstraps, sex toys and new chastity cages will make it happen too. Same with just SERVICE for the dom/alpha!

5 hours ago, smallcocksissyboi said:

The texture is slightly different though, sticky like as if it’s urine mixed with cum

It would be - your prostate and your seminal vesicles also start producing the fluid components of semen when you’re stimulated. I’m sure you’re precumming too, I was just commenting on why you’re tasting urine.

• Thanks 1

On 6/26/2021 at 9:04 PM, fagclit87 said:

I'm a faggot currently locked in chastity and lately, I have noticed when using my pussy that fluid leaks from my clit in a steady stream. it appears to be (and tastes like) a mix of pee and prostatic fluid. anyone else experience something similarly?

Yeah, I love this feeling.... like an endless stream of stringy slime just leaking out (ive stained main jocks with that)... I like how it tastes, honestly.  The best orgasm I've ever had was after being locked in chastity for a week and then using toys on myself... i'd love to find someone who wants to make that a permanent situation and, instead of toys, use me as a cum dump.

• Like 1

Found some evidence on male squirting: 

[think before following links] https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1002/iju5.12021

This is pretty fascinating. In male squirting, urine in the bladder gushes out from the external urethral orifice due to strong contraction of the prostate and pelvic striated muscles. That is exactly what I am experiencing!!!

I had this at the sauna last weekend  . Ass up in the darkroom with a big cock pounding my prostate & busting thru my inner ring. Suddenly experienced fluid pulsing thru my cock into my chastity cage. felt sooooo good! 

locked for 10 months now, only two orgasms in that time 😢

I love all you caged boys with your squirting clits!  Nothing gets me off faster than fucking the cum/fluid out of a bottom that is caged.  I had a little twink that was a bit chubby locked in one of the small Holy Trainers, not the smallest, but the next up.  His little clit would squirt and ooze like crazy when he rode me.  It is an amazing sight for me.  

I messed up by giving him one of the keys and he moved to Atlanta taking my cage with him.  🤬

locked 6'4 sub bottom here. My little clit almost always squirts when i get fucked. i no longer even bother cumming by jerking off...my alpha only allows orgasms through my pussy. He said a useless little clit like mine has no need to be uncaged when it can orgasm while locked...

pic999.png

• Like 2

12 hours ago, doctordoctor said:

I love all you caged boys with your squirting clits!  Nothing gets me off faster than fucking the cum/fluid out of a bottom that is caged.  I had a little twink that was a bit chubby locked in one of the small Holy Trainers, not the smallest, but the next up.  His little clit would squirt and ooze like crazy when he rode me.  It is an amazing sight for me.  

I messed up by giving him one of the keys and he moved to Atlanta taking my cage with him.  🤬

If he's in Atlanta, I'm here & could retrieve it.

• Haha 1