are there other guys who enjoy sexting?

heyzeus

I love it. But it needs to be clear what you are doing. It would be frustrating trying to find someone to stick his dick up your fuckhole but you are met with a constant barrage of text with no hope of that happening. 

If everyone involved is on the same page, then I am into it. And I like it as nasty as possible. I get off on the depraved thoughts others have. I am more interested in sexting with bottoms talking about all the nasty things they fantasize about. 

If anyone is into that feel free to send me a message. 

• Like 1

I love sexting. I get really into it. I think it’s because I feel more comfortable writing dirty things than saying them out loud. But I love talking dirty and expressing my fantasies. It’s so much easier to express how horny I am and how bad I want it. 

• Like 2

I don't have the attention span for it. I used to love irc. People'd always try to get me to cyber, and it did nothing for me. i like it when guys send me nudes though, especially if they've never done it before. I also like hearing about people's sexual experiences, just not too into role play

I have to admit, I very much enjoy "Sexting" and puts me in the mod for More every time.

Quick session and I'm on the way to the "Cruising" park

Glad to be contacted by others to share experiences.

Happy 4th Guys

On 6/30/2021 at 10:37 PM, Gayasian said:

I like sexting too.

fuck, yeah, absolutely - it's what has kept me going through lockdown.  Although enjoy it out of lockdown too, especiallyf it leads to a hookup, but even just on its own can be hot