First time with a black guy was my first time to take a load from a stranger

maiar

I am a 30 yo guy living in mostly monogamous relationship with a guy. I generally practice only safer sex. This is a real story of the first time I took a load on the first meeting with a guy and the first time I had something with a black guy.

I am a normal dude with some muscle, some fat, nice face. I am usually a top. I live in Prague where there are just a handful of black guys and those are usually tourists. So I must say I had had no experience with a black guy – until recently. Couple of days ago this black beefy guy in his 50s hit me on grindr. We have exchanged couple of messages before and he invited me for a coffee. I was nearby so I came over and I did not expect anything.

After chatting a bit we started kissing and one thing led to another and we were in his naked bed. I loooooved his body and his uncut big cock. After sucking him a little bit he started to eat me out. It felt really good. He asked if he can fuck me and I said no, but after a little longer of eating out I gave up. He said he doesn’t use condoms cause he can hardly ever find big enough for him (!). I never go bare with guys I do not know, but I was so horny I let him. With only spit instead of lube he got in. It hurt like hell, but after a little bit it felt really good. He was fucking me for about 20 minutes and then asked me if he can cum inside. To my horror I moaned yes!

It was a loooot of cum. We cuddled afterwards and then I left. It felt good and wrong at the same time.

But it was the first time I barebacked with a stranger.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

On 7/6/2021 at 1:44 AM, fisterm8 said:

Lots of cum is good for you.... You should try to collect everyday from strangers.... You know u want to

I do, but I am still a little scared.

4 hours ago, twoguyssssss4fun said:

Many many years ago the first cock i sucked was another Black kid.  and finally, let a black man recently, take my cherry ass , destroy it and  hopefully gave it a poz load.

I was 18 when I sucked my first cock, while the hot black guy it belonged was expertly sucking my balls dry without losing a drop, and I was still so fucking horny that I told him I wanted him to fuck me. I had never had a cock in my ass before but I had used dildos and often used to fuck myself, so I knew I could take it - I just never knew that a real warm hard flesh and blood cock would feel soooooo much better. It felt so good that I was rock hard by the time he nutted inside my boy pussy, and just as soon as he pulled his cock out I rolled him over and pushed my cock right up his hole as quickly as I could. By the time I bred his man-pussy he was hard again, so we swapped positions again, and then again after that until we were both exhausted.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

i was in high school after pe i was fucking another guy when the janitor caught us.. he grabbed me and took me to his closet unzipped his overalls his massive uncut was thick black and ready to breed me .it hurt but eventiually i loved it and still love interacial sex

• Like 1

My 1st black cock was @ a sex club, in a sling.  His buddy warned me ahead of time that his cock was beer can-sized, that he could fuck forever without cumming and asked if I was ready for that.  Of course I said, "Yes"!!  His buddy was not lying...his cock was HUGE!!  There was no way a condom was going to fit on his cock,, so I had him BB me.   His name was T.C., and I begged him to use lube and T.C. agreed.  T.C.'s idea of lube...he spit on my hole and before I had a chance to protest, T.C. pushed his cock into my ass...fuck that hurt.  He fucked my ass for over 30 minutes, occasionally "re-lubing" my hole with his spit.  After about 45 minutes, I had to ask him to stop...my hole hurt!!  T.C. did finish off by cumming in my mouth while his buddy also tried, but most of his load ended up on my face (my 1st facial).  I swallowed T.C.'s cum, as I pushed his buddy's cum around, rubbing it all around my face and neck.  T.C. left without saying one word.  That night was my 1st time in a sling, my 1st  BB, my 1st black cock, my 1st cum from a black cock, my 1st facial...  I've been back to that club many, many times after that, but have never seen T.C. or his buddy since...

• Like 1

My only warning is that truly BBC can ruin you for others.  Yesterday, for example, I ran into one of my favorites BBC fuck buds at the Spa.  His cock is not just about length, he is probably one of, if not the thickest cocks I have ever taken.  He's a bit of a torpedo shape, so he can slide into a well lubed hole pretty easily for the first inch or so.  And you think, "oh this isn't going to be such a big deal after all".  Then as he pushes more and more inside you, your hole just spasms and begins to gape to take him.  All the way in and you've got a cock as thick as my wrist, and I have big hands and arms.

I absolutely loved him breeding me twice and I felt him cum at least 3 times.  But then when I went back to my room for some more anon loads, I realized I was still really gaping.  The next three guys who fucked me were all reasonably hung, 7 plus inches.  Yet I literally could barely feel them.  I actually looked back at the first guy thinking he had a tiny dick and was just stealing a quick dip only to see that he was a solid 8 inches.

So beware of being spoiled for everyone else's cock. 

Love to get a big cock in my ass, loaded with anymcum, last one I got was pretty big, hebgot in me then pissed inside my ass. Then he fucked me 2 times, loved it butnthey are few that really have big cocks, even after he was done I could feel a 6 inch cock trying to knock me up

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1