The year was 1990 I was a you man in my 18th year of of life. I worked weekends in a flower shop for a family friend Rob And his 2 assistance. It was a busy Saturday and Rob told me they were having a party at Stuart’s flat and I should come along their would be girls present. 

the shop closed and I went home, I got changed into my jeans and shirt then headed out for Stuart’s place. I arrived around 9pm and the party was in full swing. We were all drinking laughing joking. Rob asked me if I would work the following morning I said yes and his skinny friend Stuart said he would work also. Rob went to one of the rooms and crashed out with a few other guys. I sat up drinking with Stuart till 4am, Stuart asked  me if I wanted to car share with him to the store an a few hours time I smiled and said yes. The next morning Stuart and I headed into the the store. 

We prepped the shop and Stuart asked me hey how’s that girl your seeing I told him we had broke up he smiled at me winked and said that’s a shame. It was a very slow day and by 4pm we closed up and went over to the pub. Stuart asked me hey wanna come to a club tonight see as we’re finished. I said yeah sounds fun. 

we left the shop and headed to the edge bar, we drank and laughed and joked all night. I thought Stuart is flashing the cash buying me drinks all night. We ended up on the dance floor dancing he moved behind me and began to grind up against me I pulled away what are you doing bro I said, dancing dude what does it look like. I said I’m not gay so back off ok. He smiled and said I’m sorry. As the night ended o realised I had left my keys at home and wouldn’t be able to get in. Stuart said I’m going back to robs come with me. 

I said  ok AmS we headed out we are iced at robs around 2am Rob was awake and listening to music sat in just his briefs he said sit down guys. I sat down and we began drinking. Rob looked at Stuart and they started kissing robs hand slid onto my lap I had just finished my drink and was very drunk. Suddenly Rob had my

cock in his hand and was rubbing my cock I was light head and before I knew it he was on his knees with my dick in his mouth omg it was amazing never had I had such incredible blow job just as my balls tightended he stopped and started ducking my balls they were heavy tight. Next hing I knew Stuart was wanking his giant cock in my face, come on he said in his Scottish accent robs looking after you now you look after me. I opened my mouth to reply and before I knew it he pushed his giant cock in my mouth. Suck it I began to suck m, kissing his bell end m. Good that’s what I like suck it . Next thing I knew Rob had me on all 4s and now he was licking my my arse out it felt amazing my dick was stood on end. Suddenly Stuart grabbed my arms and Rob was behind me with his giant cock head poised over my hole. He grabbed my hips ams pushed himself deep into me as I let out a whimper Stuart slammed his cock into my mouth. 

I was. Their slut sucking and being fucked by 2 guys. I asked shouldn’t you be wearing a condom, don’t worry about that boy your our cum slut. Rob thrusted harder and harder racking his nails across my back Stuart pounding my face as he sucked my cock. Suddenly Rob began to rut harder faster suddenly in felt this wet warm feeling in my arse. Rob swapped places with Stuart he rammed his 9 inch cock deep into me my arse it slipped in easy thanks to robs thick toxic load filling my belly.

Stuart grabbing my hips Pounded my arse raw. I flipped over onto my back Stuart on top of me like I was his birch thumping my arse kissing me. Rob left the room l. Stuart told me I was now his bottom boy and he was my man. He kissed me deeply I kissed back our tongues probing each other’s mouths. He was pounding me harder I wrapped my legs round him o didn’t want him to pull that big bare cock out of my man pussy. I was loving it he began to suck my neck leaving his mark on me. He whispered your mine and your my slut. I was now loving it more and more, I looked in his eyes he began to get faster he whispered in my ear I am positive do you want my seed. I wrapped my legs round him, clenching my arse muscles I couldn’t believe what I was doing, let alone the words coming out my mouth make me your bitch, impregnated me with your seed please, he got faster and faster he kissed me passionately suddenly I was being filled with his toxic load too, Your my boy now you want my gift. I do baby I do, what was I saying Rob came back with a camera took photos. Smiled every day you come here and take my cock my seed you hear me. Then you go see Stuart and take him the same. Suddenly the door opened to the bed room ohhhn the deep voice said. Can I play guys too. Stuart was empty so was Rob, yes Tou can said Rob suddenly I looked up and this giant mountain of a black man was stood next to me. He said take my cock out now. I did as I was told. My god he was 11 inches long as 4 inches thick. He had a scorpion tattoo on his groin and smiled let’s go he lindes that giant black. Dick against my arse he grabbed my arms and held them above my head. He pushed hard and my am arse ripped open struggling to take that big black cock. He was now in me he was so big I felt full as he began dumping me harder and harder tears streaming from my face from the pain l. Rob stood over me dipping his balls in my mouth Stuart sucking my cock, the black bull fucking my newly ducked virgin arse. He was now thrusting deeper harder I was so we it was crazy, suddenly he blew his load deep in me take my seed my toxic seed you now have had 3 loads but I have stretched you good he didn’t stop he kept going cumming in me again and again. He stopped left the room with Rob Stuart laughed as he threw Polaroids at me, I will post these if you don’t come back everyday till your toxic too boy you hear me. I nodded now go slit be back tomorrow. I got up put my clothes on still leaking 3 different loads of cum from my arse. 

ps I still ride Stuart’s cock today bare raw I’m a toxic whore and only take toxic loads I’m a cum slut and proud. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3